Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 18236
-
10-30-19 00:11 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 878Scar
I contacted her about a month or so back. She blew me off because I'm not senior yet. My money is green just like everybody else's. I'm glad you posted those pictures. She's not all that. There is a lot hotter out there to put up with attitude. I might be missing out, but I won't be seeing her even when I am a senior member. Nikkole is way hotter than she is and when I contacted her she agreed to see me. I treated them both with the same respect when contacting them. Nikkole was a sweetheart about it. I told both of them right up front that I'm not a senior member yet but I have been in the hobby for 30 years. Nikkole makes 4 different UTR girls that I've seen and Scar was the only one that was too good to see me. Now I'm too good to see her. Thanks for posting the pictures though. I thought she was a lot hotter then that. She's ok but I've been with hotter.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 23:30 #6595Senior Member

Posts: 1150Omg
Man I need to go see her again soon. Just thinking about her sweet "papi" is making me tingle.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-19 12:38 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 1170Caribbean Scar
Gentleman, some of you have asked me for pictures of Caribbean Scar. Here are a couple of them. Enjoy!
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
10-29-19 07:04 #6593Senior Member

Posts: 50Luna or nikki?
I was rttf and noticed different reports on luna vs nikki. Seems that luna is GFE and nikki is mechanical. I think they may just be running from the same ad. Can anyone confirm this?
Originally Posted by ThaJoker123
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 14:45 #6592Regular Member

Posts: 23Hopefully I can get back out there before she leaves. She told me on Friday that she will be here another two weeks.
Originally Posted by ThaJoker123
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 14:43 #6591Regular Member

Posts: 23She said for two weeks.
Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 12:43 #6590Senior Member

Posts: 58Sarah
Is she still working if so can someone PM me her info.
Originally Posted by CapnMorgan88
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 09:02 #6589Senior Member

Posts: 67Looking to find a a girl I can see casually ever so often. Not sure how if anyone has any recommendations or knows of one building clientele. I'm new to this so I apologize if this is the wrong forum to ask dumb questions. Wasn't sure how to go about this or if anyone knew of someone that would take care of a first timer.
-
10-28-19 02:19 #6588Senior Member

Posts: 88Very nice
Still at the same place in Longwood? Could I have the digits please and when did you see her? Been lookin for her digits I miss that.
Originally Posted by CircumAl
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 20:23 #6587Senior Member

Posts: 94This was Colombian nikki from months ago. Absolutely no English but he body is crazy. I definitely enjoy seeing her. She told me that she would be here 1 more week.
Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 18:40 #6586Senior Member

Posts: 193Ashley Longwood utr is back
Yes she saved my number and saw her same place in Longwood very good time very GFE with great cimws finish very budget Freindly but please don't ask me about coin ya got to make your own deal. PM digits.
-
10-27-19 16:34 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 198Did she happen to say how long she was in town for?
Originally Posted by BuzzKill1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 12:21 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
Just had a fun time with PR Yashii at my place in Oviedo contact via text via text very responsive she dose at times have day job so be patient on response full GFE great BBBJ no Greek and great daty you may even get her too squirt LOL she's looking for a few good clients so any mongers with meaningful post can PM me for her digits play safe.
-
10-26-19 04:52 #6583Regular Member

Posts: 23https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1639555
Originally Posted by BuzzKill1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 18:09 #6582Regular Member

Posts: 23Luna
I had an amazing dream with a Colombian woman named Luna. If I spoke Spanish it would of been a better time. She was thick in all the right places. Was a decent hotel with easy access. Hopefully I can have another dream with this one.












Reply With Quote




