Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,436 to 30,450 of 41299
-
10-27-19 16:20 #10864Senior Member

Posts: 37Caution
I tried to see her a week or two ago. Sent me to an address on Brewster. As I turned onto the street I noticed a large guy watching traffic next to the store on the corner. He then came out to the street followed by another large guy and watched me drive down the dead end road. I went to the end and turned around. Went back to the address that she gave me and called. Said she didn't see me and would come outside. I looked back towards the main road and saw 3 guys (including the original 2) milling around a house a few down. Of course, that's the one she came out of. I backed out of the driveway, stopped in front of her and then drove away. Spidey senses tingling too much for my comfort. She said they were her neighbors just saying hello. She was decent looking and if not for the sketchy situation, I would have seen her. I always have protection but avoid a situation is better. AM.
Originally Posted by ThatNormalGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 15:57 #10863Senior Member

Posts: 909Don't know if this helps but.
I would avoid JAX for that. To many non-females seeking to suck on something. Literally if you go on dating apps they advertise just that. Also to even pay for it. So maybe stick to the mandarin area LOL.
Originally Posted by ThatNormalGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-19 14:05 #10862Regular Member

Posts: 21
-
10-26-19 20:44 #10861Senior Member

Posts: 138Damn.
I just ate a sandwich. Now drinking pepto.
Originally Posted by Lester545
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 20:24 #10860Senior Member

Posts: 58Some info
Did a search off the number listed in the ad. Found a link with this pic, shows face and no special effects for improvement.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 18:48 #10859Senior Member

Posts: 1260I've Reported Her
Check my post #7751 dated 23 April2019. Do a QV first. Progress or digress from there. Consider other reviews as well.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 18:33 #10858Senior Member

Posts: 138Info? Searching has me coming up empty
I know I have seen the vag tat, a couple but recognize it, just can't place a name, info, review etc.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/938158881653
Any info? May make a quick trip. Thanks.
-
10-26-19 14:41 #10857Regular Member

Posts: 19Glory hole?
Does anybody know of a glory hole in Jax? Or any providers in the mandarin area? Any info is helpful.
-
10-26-19 09:02 #10856Senior Member

Posts: 186I saw her about four months ago. The pics are accurate, she's a cute girl. She declined greek because it was "too big", but otherwise had a nice time. Lucid and pleasant. Clean incall in a low end motel. I haven't been back because the low price point and the constant ads on STG scream high volume and other bad things. Plus, I would have expected more review activity here. Hopefully someone with more recent experience can chime in.
Originally Posted by ThatNormalGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 07:29 #10855Senior Member

Posts: 452Had me dying! LOL. Man, if I could squint away some of the disappointments.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 07:23 #10854Senior Member

Posts: 452Love when the hot ones turn out to be real. She's first on my list to try out when I move back to Jax next week. Thanks for the great review.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 00:07 #10853Senior Member

Posts: 77Sweet Jess
Is she still around? I talked to her a couple months ago and recently tried to call but got no answer. Not big tits Jess, who's also pretty sweet LOL. PM is ok and thanks!
-
10-25-19 22:38 #10852Senior Member

Posts: 35Come on
Come on. Seriously guy? You have to ask if the super hot porn star looking lady on STG giving it away for free is real or not? Sheesh.
Originally Posted by Tycho
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 22:37 #10851Regular Member

Posts: 19Sounds nice
60 $ qv and trips to Greece. Sounds solid. Anyone seen recently?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/977489539265
-
10-25-19 22:34 #10850Senior Member

Posts: 248Hot damn
Looks like Kendra Lust is visiting Jax fellas.
Let me know her rates😂.
Just kidding. It's a fake / trap.
Originally Posted by Tycho
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




