Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12248

    Maria

    Maria has a new number and is looking for help. Sm hit meme up.

  2. #12247

  3. #12246

    Sky

    Has anybody heard from Sky. Been trying to text but no reply. You can pm me if need be. Thanks.

  4. #12245

    Star

    She will be hosting starting tomorrow morning.

    She's looking for a few dates tomorrow. Sm only hit me up for digits.

  5. #12244

    Luscious

    Dynamic incall visit with her. Very sexy utr. DATY only per my request and man is she tasty sweet! Safe incall though a little smokey. Limited menu but great body. Contact MarkrMd64 for contact info.

  6. #12243

    Natsumi TG

    Think I'm going to take the plunge and try out Natsumi from tg. Will report back with results.

    Pm me if why'all have any experience with her.

  7. #12242

    Sweetie

    Would like to get on the sweetie dream. Would some inbox me current digits and expectation of damage? Thanks and be safe! BH44.

  8. #12241

    Sweetie

    Can some one share sweetie number or kryss.

  9. #12240

    Sweetie is a keeper!

    I had the pleasure of seeing Sweetie at her place on SS the other day and it was as everyone has posted a great time!

    She is a very sexy young lady, very cool to hang out with and very good at what she does. She met me at the door in a sexy little black nothing of a dress and led me to her room. We chatted for a few minutes and then got comfortable. I laid back on the bed as she started to work me up with her hands and then a skillful BBBJ. A few minutes in she took the dress off and revealed some incredible tats on a very shapely and firm young body. She continued the BBBJ for a good while and finally I had to go in. Started in Mish. She is tight and very very wet. Love that! She definitely gets in to it and lets you know when your doing it right! Then we switched to doggy. What a lovely ass that girl has! I went at it as long as I could and finally popped and she pushed back against me hard as I got that relief.

    She is one of the best all around and her rates are very reasonable especially for such a lovely young lady. Go see this girl. You will not regret it! But as has been said before, treat her right! I think we all want her around for a long time.

    Be safe!

  10. #12239
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaatNight  [View Original Post]
    So did anybody else see the ad on stg? Looks way too good to be true also it's in Glen Allen which freaks me out. Anybody took the risk yet?
    The number points to a few Pornstars but Teanna's IG shows her at Exxxotica currently so odds are it is fake.

  11. #12238

    Anyone seen this lady?

    Has anyone met with this person?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...k/399226937353

    I keep wondering if she is actually real.

  12. #12237

    Kryss

    I spoke to Kryss today about people thinking she off the grid. She told me that the flaking on appt is one or not respecting prices for two but mainly her iMessage is messing up and the phone people can't fix it so if you're texting thru that she not getting it. She gave me another number to reach her on if the 2144 is not responding. She's still around and always willing to see good customers that don't waste her time or try low ball her services.

  13. #12236

    Teanna Trump?

    So did anybody else see the ad on stg? Looks way too good to be true also it's in Glen Allen which freaks me out. Anybody took the risk yet?

  14. #12235

    Victoria. Latina?

    Has anyone tried this beautiful lady? http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/925868357049.

    She is so hot and I have been trying to reach her. She never gets back to the text. I don't know why these girls post and never write back.

  15. #12234

    The roomate?

    Quote Originally Posted by TBonz123  [View Original Post]
    She called said they were doing a double qv special for $. I had to try it out. Not bad for both on the mic taking direction and both taking the load. I guess whatever you want except Greek for that donation but I only went with the BJ. 1. 5 and 2 for longer but I was good with a not rushed qv.
    Been wanting to see the roomate as my last experience with Lindsey was much less than expected. Lost her contact info please share if you can. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape