Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 732 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 10969
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Vids and pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs45  [View Original Post]
    Was on seeking recently and the majority of the girls are all selling vids and pics. Who gives a fuck, and who's buying their videos? LOL. Some girls also want (as every guy on here knows) a human ATM machine. Maybe by December they'll change since it's time for gifts and they need extra coins.
    Yeah, I do not get that. Who is buying that shit with the internet available? One girl told me she was selling videos for $100 and she already sold some. WTF?

  2. #2373
    Was on seeking recently and the majority of the girls are all selling vids and pics. Who gives a fuck, and who's buying their videos? LOL. Some girls also want (as every guy on here knows) a human ATM machine. Maybe by December they'll change since it's time for gifts and they need extra coins.

  3. #2372

    This is NOT my post

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    That is good basic SA advice. I use Google Voice, with a Google email address I use only for SA. That way my texts and emails and voice calls are all in an app (the GV app) separate from the rest of my life on my phone. And I've had that GV number for a few years now and it's remained anonymous. Also set up a KiK account; many women don't want to give out their phone number for texting right away and prefer it.

    I use photos that are not reverse searchable; they are used nowhere else. Google reverse photo search works pretty well; I use it to vet POT's and often find LinkedIn and other photos. But it might not reach into Facebook. Reverse search their phone number before meeting; I've run into a few confirmed felons over the years and I'd rather ditch them before, not after, meeting.

    Move from SA messaging to texting or KiK quickly. Avoid endless texting; try to set up a coffee date or something similar the first couple of days. NEVER send funds online before meeting. NEVER pay an allowance for a first 'meet and greet' coffee date, other than a small amount if they are using Uber or have to pay for parking downtown, etc. Never let them try to "start" you with paying for pics, videos, etc.
    Not sure how my handle got in this message I was trying to reply? NOT MY POST CM.

  4. #2371
    That is good basic SA advice. I use Google Voice, with a Google email address I use only for SA. That way my texts and emails and voice calls are all in an app (the GV app) separate from the rest of my life on my phone. And I've had that GV number for a few years now and it's remained anonymous. Also set up a KiK account; many women don't want to give out their phone number for texting right away and prefer it.

    I use photos that are not reverse searchable; they are used nowhere else. Google reverse photo search works pretty well; I use it to vet POT's and often find LinkedIn and other photos. But it might not reach into Facebook. Reverse search their phone number before meeting; I've run into a few confirmed felons over the years and I'd rather ditch them before, not after, meeting.

    Move from SA messaging to texting or KiK quickly. Avoid endless texting; try to set up a coffee date or something similar the first couple of days. NEVER send funds online before meeting. NEVER pay an allowance for a first 'meet and greet' coffee date, other than a small amount if they are using Uber or have to pay for parking downtown, etc. Never let them try to "start" you with paying for pics, videos, etc.

  5. #2370

    Brooke1920

    Hi anyone have 411 on here first she listed HIngham and now Boston.

    Also alot of pictures look like they could be fake.

    Any inforo would be helpful.

  6. #2369

    Voip

    It is not totally untraceable and costs a couple of bucks a month, but the burner app works pretty good and maintains your anonymity.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up that some pros block VOIP services like google voice. I've had occasional problems with mine, but only occasional. I totally second getting a throwaway google account for mail / phone though.

  7. #2368
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    That is good basic SA advice. I use Google Voice, with a Google email address I use only for SA. That way my texts and emails and voice calls are all in an app (the GV app) separate from the rest of my life on my phone. And I've had that GV number for a few years now and it's remained anonymous. Also set up a KiK account; many women don't want to give out their phone number for texting right away and prefer it.
    Just a heads up that some pros block VOIP services like google voice. I've had occasional problems with mine, but only occasional. I totally second getting a throwaway google account for mail / phone though.

  8. #2367
    Quote Originally Posted by Avash88  [View Original Post]
    Set you pics to private and use pics you put on facebook before that way you can say they stole them off facebook if anyone wonders if you on that site. If a sb is interested in pics let them view your private pics and then you can remove their access to those pics later its one of features of Sa. Never talk money on Sa, Get a new number using text me now and talk to them on there as soon as possible. No money for meetups and never send money using apps those are scams. Money should exchange hands after you been intimate together, don't give the money till the panties drop or they can cash and dash.
    That is good basic SA advice. I use Google Voice, with a Google email address I use only for SA. That way my texts and emails and voice calls are all in an app (the GV app) separate from the rest of my life on my phone. And I've had that GV number for a few years now and it's remained anonymous. Also set up a KiK account; many women don't want to give out their phone number for texting right away and prefer it.

    I use photos that are not reverse searchable; they are used nowhere else. Google reverse photo search works pretty well; I use it to vet POT's and often find LinkedIn and other photos. But it might not reach into Facebook. Reverse search their phone number before meeting; I've run into a few confirmed felons over the years and I'd rather ditch them before, not after, meeting.

    Move from SA messaging to texting or KiK quickly. Avoid endless texting; try to set up a coffee date or something similar the first couple of days. NEVER send funds online before meeting. NEVER pay an allowance for a first 'meet and greet' coffee date, other than a small amount if they are using Uber or have to pay for parking downtown, etc. Never let them try to "start" you with paying for pics, videos, etc.

  9. #2366

    Set pics to private

    Set you pics to private and use pics you put on facebook before that way you can say they stole them off facebook if anyone wonders if you on that site. If a sb is interested in pics let them view your private pics and then you can remove their access to those pics later its one of features of Sa. Never talk money on Sa, Get a new number using text me now and talk to them on there as soon as possible. No money for meetups and never send money using apps those are scams. Money should exchange hands after you been intimate together, don't give the money till the panties drop or they can cash and dash.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBeard07  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys I'm recently giving the hobby another go as most of my regulars over the past few years have gone straight or moved since the crack down. I am looking for just so simple advice for SA as I just set up an account I need to be be discreet as I don't want to run into problems at home. But do most of you guys post a picture? Or should I burr out my face or something or use a fake pic till I make contact. A point in the right direction will help. Thanks guys.

  10. #2365

    Advice for SA

    Hi guys I'm recently giving the hobby another go as most of my regulars over the past few years have gone straight or moved since the crack down. I am looking for just so simple advice for SA as I just set up an account I need to be be discreet as I don't want to run into problems at home. But do most of you guys post a picture? Or should I burr out my face or something or use a fake pic till I make contact. A point in the right direction will help. Thanks guys.

  11. #2364

    Sounds like SA is setting people up?

    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Messaged bellamia99 four months ago and no reply until recently. I'm thinking okay maybe she's been busy. Wants details of what I'm looking for and work out the arrangement through messaging on SA. Tried to move to text and she ghosted. Don't know if it was a setup or what but that type of discussion on SA would have been almost certain to get me banned. Could also just be a coincidence but this occurred shortly after I renewed. I would avoid.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d1a4d...f-60d1614235d3
    Based on your description, it sounds like as soon as you renew, since SA already has your money, they are setting you up to get you banned. They are doing so by employing these ladies and getting you to talk about PPM or other things that can get you banned. Now the question is are they doing that so that you renew again with a new account so that they essentially get you to pay for two memberships? Sounds like a failing strategy in my opinion, but you never know with these people.

  12. #2363

    Watch out for this one

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeParkers  [View Original Post]
    It is true that some women will set you up trying to get them to ban you. You will have to be careful and play dumb. Never agree to anything online. 4 lines of convo and move to text. All I say there is hello, How are you?.
    Messaged bellamia99 four months ago and no reply until recently. I'm thinking okay maybe she's been busy. Wants details of what I'm looking for and work out the arrangement through messaging on SA. Tried to move to text and she ghosted. Don't know if it was a setup or what but that type of discussion on SA would have been almost certain to get me banned. Could also just be a coincidence but this occurred shortly after I renewed. I would avoid.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d1a4d...f-60d1614235d3

  13. #2362

    Jenny_8300 waste of time

    Blocked me so I can't post a link. Messaged back and forth a few times, appeared promising. Got to setting up a meeting and all she wanted to do is sell her photos. Total waste of time. Avoid.

  14. #2361

    Elliebaby11

    Four hours of whatever you want except anal for 500. Cannot host. Or 150 for access to her vids and pics on Snapchat. Tried negotiating for less time at a lower price, no deal. Leaving the area for Miami in 2 - 3 weeks. I passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bf972...6-d8fc080f4a80

  15. #2360

    Sportsguyred

    Anyone have contact with this Zero post wonder looking for info?

    SportsGuyRed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape