Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 856 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 906 956 1356 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12013

    Charisma

    130 for the half hour incall. She was mechanical and going through the motions and showed no life during the session. Everything covered. That ass is very nice looking from behind in the doggy position. She's a one and done. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3175206611.

  2. #12012
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    This snow monger will be passing through your town next week on the way to Florida. I have seen reviews on Kelsey. There are a lot of those on STG. Can someone tell me which Kelsey you are referring to? Thanks.
    Kelsey on discreet info.

  3. #12011

    Passing through

    This snow monger will be passing through your town next week on the way to Florida. I have seen reviews on Kelsey. There are a lot of those on STG. Can someone tell me which Kelsey you are referring to? Thanks.

  4. #12010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Avondj40  [View Original Post]
    I can't not find Kay profile.
    Discreetinfo. Ch.

  5. #12009

    Candy For Halloween

    Quote Originally Posted by YorkRowdy29  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man, much appreciated.

    Got any good Nuru suggestions? Sounds fun, would like to try.

    Thanks!
    Highly Recommend Candy Rain for an unforgettable Nuru experience and will most certainly repeat. She sometimes has ad up on the sister site and WOW did we have a fun time together. She's got some amazing tits, super friendly and makes you feel comfortable. Our time together was unrushed, relaxing and fun. You can PM me for her email and details if you want. DFK, BBBJCIM, Russian, Nuru, lots of good times and she's easy to talk to.

    Cheers,

    Viking.

  6. #12008

    AA provider

    Greetings fellow hobbyists. I am looking for some advice for a good AA lady. I see plenty post, but they mostly seem kinda trashy and all say "eastside". Plus they always seem to have a bad attitude when I contact them. You can just tell they arent going to provide a good experience. I've seen callie a few times and loved every minute. Any suggestuons doesn't have to be on the level as callie, but a good attitude is a great start!

    Thank you all.

    Willie out.

  7. #12007

    Kay

    I can't not find Kay profile.

  8. #12006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cravin1969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Milk bone good or bad? Thinking about taking the plunge this weekend. Thanks. Cravin.
    She's actually very good and accommodating, open menu. But be aware she sometimes does BFS. Also she has CCTV, hopefully the recordings DON'T get to the wrong hands!!

  9. #12005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    DI Kay

    Had another visit with Kay, twice in less than a week so you know I am digging this lovely lady. Said it all in a previous post, will just say 2nd visit as good or better than the first.

  10. #12004

    Star Serbian goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredhand  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time or money. She is horrendous and a total rip off.
    I saw her a few yrs ago and left a bad review on here. Unshaved legs and tried to upcharge me. Stay as far away as you can.

  11. #12003

    Milk bone

    Anyone have info on Milk bone good or bad? Thinking about taking the plunge this weekend. Thanks. Cravin.

  12. #12002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1395

    120 hh is a bit steep if this is the AA girl you are referring to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Db2007  [View Original Post]
    Try Brookebaby near Beech Grove. She has zero gag reflux and will CIM. She is great with the ones that are difficult to get off. She has an ad in the sister site and in EB.
    If a different girl send particulars if you would share PM. Right now just looking for a lady get me off orally and no FS so not looking to go full rate if that is doable. Any help appreciated. Mack.

  13. #12001
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokhart  [View Original Post]
    I would definitely recommend Kelsey. It can be difficult to get me off and it is very rare for a girl to get me off no matter how hot they are or how skilled they think they are. But let me tell you Kelsey gives an amazing BBBJ. I told her up front that it can sometimes take a while for me to get off and she "went to town" on me. She has great pacing, tongue, and hand skills. She even does CIM which was incredible. Just tell her to "keep sucking" and she will take it. Also, her kitty is hell tight. Like insane tight. I think she was a little nervous which made it even tighter. I would recommend taking some lube because she didn't have any when I saw her and that would have made the experience even better. She is really nice and laid back too. Seemed like some of the cool girls I used to hang out with in college. I have been meaning to see her again but I like a variety and just haven't gotten back to her yet. I will definitely go see her soon though.
    Jaimee excellent as well.

  14. #12000

    DI Mariana

    Saw Mariana today she is from Puerto Rico more beautiful in person. Light kissing, cowgirl and finished doggie nice view. She's a sweetheart but not GFE everything covered. http://www.discreetinfo.ch/city/indianapolis/.

  15. #11999

    Brookebaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokhart  [View Original Post]
    I would definitely recommend Kelsey. It can be difficult to get me off and it is very rare for a girl to get me off no matter how hot they are or how skilled they think they are. But let me tell you Kelsey gives an amazing BBBJ. I told her up front that it can sometimes take a while for me to get off and she "went to town" on me. She has great pacing, tongue, and hand skills. She even does CIM which was incredible. Just tell her to "keep sucking" and she will take it. Also, her kitty is hell tight. Like insane tight. I think she was a little nervous which made it even tighter. I would recommend taking some lube because she didn't have any when I saw her and that would have made the experience even better. She is really nice and laid back too. Seemed like some of the cool girls I used to hang out with in college. I have been meaning to see her again but I like a variety and just haven't gotten back to her yet. I will definitely go see her soon though.
    Try Brookebaby near Beech Grove. She has zero gag reflux and will CIM. She is great with the ones that are difficult to get off. She has an ad in the sister site and in EB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape