Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1823
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    I have been chatting with this one, seems DTF. Wanted to know if there is any intel before pulling the trigger.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f0e16...8-db882f1aa585

    Stay Safe!
    This chic is a pro but down for all according to her website.

    https://www.emmababypersonals.com/emmababybio

  2. #1822

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her info or does she have a new profile?

  3. #1821

    Badassqueenmeg

    Any info on this one? Did a search and came up empty. I'm Texting with her, trying to watch out the arrangements. Still not sure she's real but her profile says she's been a member for 3 yrs so I'm hoping someone has some insight on her. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/32e00...0-4279e48d22d1

  4. #1820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    lacettenice

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b1e0c...c-eeaa3ac6203c

    Not sure if any else has talked to her but I got a scamer vibe but she had a new twist to it. Sent her messages on site moved to text. She told me she had trouble because most guys won't follow her terms. So I asked her what her terms were. First red flag took like 10 minutes of back and forth before she finally said everything discreet only meet in hotel and I do PBM. First time I have heard that phrase which actually means Pay Before Meet. I told her I don't do that cause don't trust the girls unless I have met the girl before. She goes of course you can trust me I have had 4 successful arrangement you can even talk to two of them. Then proceeds to give me there email address and tells me I can message them on hangouts. I passed but that's the first time I have seen a girl give references even though theres a 90% chance its a scam. Anyone else encounter this before.
    She's in Hawai'i now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5AEDD464-0B5B-4E7C-B95B-B6200871ACD6.jpg‎  

  5. #1819

    Scammer lacettenice

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b1e0c...c-eeaa3ac6203c

    Not sure if any else has talked to her but I got a scamer vibe but she had a new twist to it. Sent her messages on site moved to text. She told me she had trouble because most guys won't follow her terms. So I asked her what her terms were. First red flag took like 10 minutes of back and forth before she finally said everything discreet only meet in hotel and I do PBM. First time I have heard that phrase which actually means Pay Before Meet. I told her I don't do that cause don't trust the girls unless I have met the girl before. She goes of course you can trust me I have had 4 successful arrangement you can even talk to two of them. Then proceeds to give me there email address and tells me I can message them on hangouts. I passed but that's the first time I have seen a girl give references even though theres a 90% chance its a scam. Anyone else encounter this before.
    She is now in Hawaii. Make of it what you will. LOL.

  6. #1818

  7. #1817

    Possible Scammer

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b1e0c...c-eeaa3ac6203c

    Not sure if any else has talked to her but I got a scamer vibe but she had a new twist to it. Sent her messages on site moved to text. She told me she had trouble because most guys won't follow her terms. So I asked her what her terms were. First red flag took like 10 minutes of back and forth before she finally said everything discreet only meet in hotel and I do PBM. First time I have heard that phrase which actually means Pay Before Meet. I told her I don't do that cause don't trust the girls unless I have met the girl before. She goes of course you can trust me I have had 4 successful arrangement you can even talk to two of them. Then proceeds to give me there email address and tells me I can message them on hangouts. I passed but that's the first time I have seen a girl give references even though theres a 90% chance its a scam. Anyone else encounter this before.

  8. #1816

    Dcblonde

    Another scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76892...c-2bf3e73d6df1

    Wants $$ for coffee meet for her time. Plus no visit to FC at first meet.

    I just laughed and cut her off.

  9. #1815

    Little more detail please.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed a car date with this one on very short notice. Cute little asian, clean and smelled fresh enough that I DATY. BBBJ and then she hopped on for BBFSCIP.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/05b47...8-d39796cfa886
    What's the damage? And you just met her in a car?

  10. #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Now she is running a hustle with another profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc3f3...5-a685fda0d2db

    And a number ending in 3357. My burner picked up that she is masking bc I also got a message from the 6223 number, and nerdycoolchick and I have never chatted before.

    She was quick to send me an address of a restaurant, I've blocked her now as she keeps sending me fake pics to entice me to drive down a path of regret.
    This one was really sketchy when I messaged her. Now that I see this it makes sense.

  11. #1813

    Holy F*

    I was just chatting with this. She sent me txt this morning after 3 weeks of my initial msg, asking if I want to meet today. She mentioned she is in Clarksburg and immediately I got this scammer vibe! Your post now confirms it. Damn. These bi**es really need a lesson to stop this shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Now she is running a hustle with another profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc3f3...5-a685fda0d2db

    And a number ending in 3357. My burner picked up that she is masking bc I also got a message from the 6223 number, and nerdycoolchick and I have never chatted before.

    She was quick to send me an address of a restaurant, I've blocked her now as she keeps sending me fake pics to entice me to drive down a path of regret.

  12. #1812

    Thots

    Quote Originally Posted by LostSoul  [View Original Post]
    I confirm the digits. Wow, I can't believe how many of us they robbed or attempted to rob.
    Now she is running a hustle with another profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc3f3...5-a685fda0d2db

    And a number ending in 3357. My burner picked up that she is masking bc I also got a message from the 6223 number, and nerdycoolchick and I have never chatted before.

    She was quick to send me an address of a restaurant, I've blocked her now as she keeps sending me fake pics to entice me to drive down a path of regret.

  13. #1811

    SA search buggy?

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed a car date with this one on very short notice. Cute little asian, clean and smelled fresh enough that I DATY. BBBJ and then she hopped on for BBFSCIP.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/05b47...8-d39796cfa886
    When I type the url in the browser, I can see the profile. She look cute. But when I search for her using name, location etc. It doesn't come up. Wonder why.

  14. #1810

    Damage

    Hi. I'm new to this and wanted to know what she wanted for the car date. You can PM if you want. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed a car date with this one on very short notice. Cute little Asian, clean and smelled fresh enough that I DATY. BBBJ and then she hopped on for BBFSCIP.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/05b47...8-d39796cfa886

  15. #1809

    KKim13

    Enjoyed a car date with this one on very short notice. Cute little asian, clean and smelled fresh enough that I DATY. BBBJ and then she hopped on for BBFSCIP.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/05b47...8-d39796cfa886

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape