Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,721 to 21,735 of 28204
-
10-25-19 20:39 #6484Banned Member

Posts: 25To each his own.
I've seen her before and enjoyed the hell out of those boobs and going down on her. She also is a really good kisser. Yeah, you got to cover up, but I enjoyed the ride.
Originally Posted by DrLickAClit2
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 20:31 #6483Banned Member

Posts: 25I smells a scam
No phone, pic TGTBT.
Originally Posted by DaytonaFoto2
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 17:52 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 41Layla
This gal is definitely my go to when I'm in the middle of Tampa. Total smoke show for me personally. She's one of the few providers I only see as an hr because it's that relaxing. She's a bit on the taller side but her skills exceed my expectations. If you want to get the best experience I recommend scheduling in advance as she wants to be her best self for each visit. Treat her right and you should have a great experience.
https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...38236521/Layla
-
10-25-19 16:18 #6481Senior Member

Posts: 289I think some girls might be more sensitive than others to ass fragrance. I did a double with Crystal and Sandra. Crystal went behind for a little rim action but turned up her nose when she got back there. Sandra got back there and dug right in without any complaints. Brooke / Phoenixx used to wipe my ass with a wetnap before diving in and Aya just dove in and didn't come up for air for at least five minutes. In fact, when Aya had finished, I could smell ass on her breath.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 14:20 #6480Senior Member

Posts: 4904Find them where they live.
Some motels are hangouts for many providers. I went to the Rodeyway on 50th and Columbus. Parked my vehicle and walk around and found a ebony spinner, 5'2",125 lbs. Started a conversation and bingo, she is in the business. Made a deal on the spot and we went to her third floor room. Got inside, got donation and off with the clothes. I like what I saw, CBJ, CFS. THe oral wasn't that great with the cover but, did manage to get hard enough to penetrate that pussy in the mish position. After that I didn't last much longer. GO get them boys, they are waiting. Saw some other girls chilling in the area before and after I was done.
-
10-25-19 10:47 #6479Senior Member

Posts: 86Tammy?
I rarely ask. This pretty lady caught my eye. Wondering if any members have had the pleasure? How accurate are the photos? You can PM if preferred.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tammy-escort-tampa-463089
-
10-25-19 09:07 #6478Senior Member

Posts: 145Ashley
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...7863769/Ashley I had this around 6:30 this AM. Pics are accurate, quite pretty but a little skinny for me, and a good date. BBBWCIM. 6. Looks 8, skill 8, attitude 8. Will repeat for FS.
-
10-25-19 04:45 #6477Senior Member

Posts: 761Yes, its the girl in the ad. Contacting Alana takes some patience and Persistence.
Originally Posted by MooseLog100
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 23:39 #6476Senior Member

Posts: 4904Indeed it does.
Don't think they will do anything but, there are exceptions to the rule.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 22:34 #6475Senior Member

Posts: 64Rimmer
Aya is my go-to babe for this skill. She's really good at it and really loves to do it. She went there for me before I ever asked her to.
Originally Posted by MonthlyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 20:53 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 2419Rimming
Getting a rim-job or not depends on your hygene. My ass is cleaner than most girl's mouth, so I have no problem getting what I want from Hott Holy, Ms. Crystal, Jackie Snow, Sandra, Tall V, Eclipse, Debbie and Dylan Jade. All give BBBJ, again. If you are clean. Would you DATY a girl that has a stinky V? No girl (that I know) will lick a dirty ass. Good Luck! Bill Ho.
.
Originally Posted by MonthlyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 20:19 #6473Banned Member

Posts: 658Hott Holly
Holly is without doubts top of the heap and pretty much relies on referals and existing regulars.
YMMV, but wOuld be nice if you had a posting history that wasn't just queries and comments.
Mac Out.
Originally Posted by MonthlyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 16:57 #6472Senior Member

Posts: 97You looking for Hot Holly.
Originally Posted by MonthlyMan
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/27233205/
-
10-24-19 16:52 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 97I have the same experience with her. Years ago.
Originally Posted by DrLickAClit2
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 14:42 #6470Regular Member

Posts: 2Second the recommend on rose
Was sleep walking into a dream and it was pleasant. All safe experience for the HH sweet as a rose.
Originally Posted by Rudumb813
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






