Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12215
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Check post #10362.

  2. #12214

    Sweetie

    I finally had the opportunity to partake and this chick is amazing. She was very relaxed and seemed willing to do anything. I am certain her menu is something I will explore more in the future. Dfk mish cowgirl etc. Fun time. I'll be back.

  3. #12213

    Linda hopewell

    I saw Linda for a great BBBJ but can't find her add on stg anymore. The house was a shithole and she was rediculously skinny. Anything was on the menu but I just got bbbjcimws and left.

  4. #12212
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    Word to the wise leave this cycle alone.

    804-876-2956's ads, images and more. Escort Index.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-2956/1/589593
    Why? How is she psycho?

  5. #12211

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    Has a dream with her this morning.

    Skinny spinner body. Real good BBJ.

    Moved to the dog, then Greek she finished with BBJCIM.

    She is sharing room with another girl.

    Didn't ask about double because the other girl is not my type.

    Thanks salt for the #.
    Was it this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...37164650/Maria

  6. #12210
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a fake add. Anyone been here??

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38157966/
    I just logged on to ask about this one also. Damn, was hoping to see this one.

  7. #12209
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a fake add. Anyone been here??

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38157966/
    Did you contact her? I don't see anything mentioned about a deposit.

  8. #12208

    Luscious

    Luscious is looking for some dates today sm hit me up for digits.

  9. #12207

    Naomi Ananya

    Anyone met with this one. Posts in STG, them and the avenue.

    The whole setup seems weird. She wants you to go to her public location like target and pick her up then go to your place or she will get hotel she says. Says all Richmond guys are flakes. I'm guessing either scam or setup? I haven't ventured to her location. She was a few miles from me yesterday and wouldn't get a ride to me. Sketchy.

  10. #12206

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a fake add. Anyone been here??

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38157966/
    Another one asking for deposits to meet. Steer clear.

  11. #12205

    Bankrupt

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a fake add. Anyone been here??

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38157966/
    If this is real, I'm going to go bankrupt. Those rates for her and those services sound WAY TGTBT!! Hope someone can validate. If not, I may have to take a chance.

    Stay Safe.

    RR.

  12. #12204

    Anyone had the pleasure??

    Looks like a fake add. Anyone been here??

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38157966/

  13. #12203

    Jenny

    I had a feeling she seemed a little too good to be true. So I guess she has been around for a while running this scam. Thanks for the heads up. Just another reason I refuse to make deposits ahead of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hianddry  [View Original Post]
    She was talking to me last night in Richmond. While she sent a pic of her I'd name redacted. I still think she's scamming and won't meet in person. I'd save your cash unless want to donate some to me as well.

    QUOTE=BadManInBlue;4504128]Richmond.

    This girl has posted in my area (Hampton Roads) and I was talking with her a lot last night. She requires a deposit for incall or outcall (half of the total cost). She seems to want to upsell for certain things (depends what you're looking for). Says it's only for the first visit. She says she is based out of Richmond. Has anyone see her before? I have never used a prebook service before, and I am very hesitant to do so. Just want to make sure she isn't a scammer before I partake. Any info helps. Thanks and be careful out there!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/in-out...scams/23157903

  14. #12202

    Jenny

    She was talking to me last night in Richmond. While she sent a pic of her I'd name redacted. I still think she's scamming and won't meet in person. I'd save your cash unless want to donate some to me as well.

    QUOTE=BadManInBlue;4504128]Richmond.

    This girl has posted in my area (Hampton Roads) and I was talking with her a lot last night. She requires a deposit for incall or outcall (half of the total cost). She seems to want to upsell for certain things (depends what you're looking for). Says it's only for the first visit. She says she is based out of Richmond. Has anyone see her before? I have never used a prebook service before, and I am very hesitant to do so. Just want to make sure she isn't a scammer before I partake. Any info helps. Thanks and be careful out there!

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/in-out...scams/23157903

  15. #12201

    Which Maria?

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    Has a dream with her this morning.

    Skinny spinner body. Real good BBJ.

    Moved to the dog, then Greek she finished with BBJCIM.

    She is sharing room with another girl.

    Didn't ask about double because the other girl is not my type.

    Thanks salt for the #.
    Got a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape