Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 674 of 888 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 724 774 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3222

    Nicole (Sexy Mature Blond)

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about Nicole:

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/494380173265

    Maybe I caught her on a bad day.

    Noodle.
    You did not catch her on a bad day. She has been like that for years. And unless things have changed, she does not see individuals that smoke cigarettes.

  2. #3221

    Skyler Shy

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/247742124721

    Pics are of her. Actually better looking in person. Very nice body. Past reviews said that she has no enthusiasm in the session. Well, that has not changed. Since she is also a stripper, and strippers do not make good Providers. I can see why.

    Anyway, I had an okay time. Would I repeat? Sure, but for QV only.

    As always YMMV.

  3. #3220

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Brookens  [View Original Post]
    I hate to ask this, but has anyone seen https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/609271591996 ? I know her and the group of friends that she hangs out with. Because of that, I can't have a dream with her. It would destroy me. I just want to know how a dream with her is.
    I've been thinking about contacting her. She looks like some major fun. If I do I will get back to you.

  4. #3219

    Nicole (Sexy Mature Blonde)

    I had a dream about Nicole:

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/494380173265

    Looks: 7, 50 something chubby, busty MILF. Photos are probably her but are very much out of date. I"m guessing that she's about 30-35 lbs heavier now, mostly around the middle.

    Attitude: 6, doesn't talk much with a lot of single word responses to my comments / questions. Attitude was a bit cool.

    Performance: BBBJ, CFS, cowgirl, miss, K9. Cooperative but not particularly enthusiastic.

    Location: Upper level hotel. Room neat and clean.

    I do not plan to repeat. Maybe I caught her on a bad day.

    Seniors PM if you want more info.

    Noodle.

  5. #3218
    Quote Originally Posted by Avlswingin  [View Original Post]
    She's been advertising in this area for a couple of years, I'm coming to GSP next week and have been texting her. Just wanted some intel. Lots of consists too pics but I can't find any reviews of her:

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/702-908-0671
    Sorry to tell you but, pics are fake.

  6. #3217

    Mesmerizing Dakota

    I was in your fine state last month visiting and doing a little hiking and camping. I decided to treat myself to 2 hours with Dakota to top off a great vacation. I texted her on Tuesday to set up an appointment on Friday. I did not get a response until several hours later but once communications were established, everything went well. On the day of, I confirmed the appointment, got cleaned up and headed towards Greenville. Her address was not given until right before but I knew the approximate location from some of her ads. Got the address about 30 minutes prior and headed over. Nice, private residence. Was asked to pull into the driveway and come to the back door. Was met at the door by a young man who was probably in his 20's. Some of her ads mentioned that scheduling via text was handled by her assistant. I assume this is him. He was very polite but a bit of a shock since I was not expecting him to come to the door. At any rate he led me back to the play room and I heard Dakota behind a curtain asking me to have a seat while she finished getting ready. She came out shortly dressed in a neon yellow mini dress and pink high heels with her fingernails painted to match. Her tongue ring was neon yellow to match her dress. The playroom was lit mostly by black light and the the look of her with the dress, shoes and piercing was something I will never forget. I was instantly hot for her it was as if I had made her in a lab. She is my Kelly Lebrock. We sat and chatted for a bit and she instantly made me comfortable. Great personality. Her green eyes are simply mesmerizing and her eye contact during session is probably what turned me on the most. Playtime began and it was a blast. We had discussed some of my fetishes and everything was addressed in session. The bed in the playroom is set up in the corner with 2 wall length mirrors to further enhance the outstanding visuals. BJ was covered but absolutely my favorite CBJ to date. She stared deep into my eyes and worked her mouth and the neon tongue ring all over my cock under the black lights. A sight I will probably never forget. We went through several positions and I had a fantastic time. 2 hours just flew away. She started getting a little sore towards the end of the session and we lost our rhythm a bit. I was holding out for Russian anyway. Man, her breasts felt and looked so sexy with the tattoo and the piercings. She stared my down with a "Now your are mine!" look until I finished. Fantastic time and I will go out of my way to repeat the next time I am nearby. Truthfully, its a good thing I live so far away.

  7. #3216

    100% fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/hot-su...-goin/23289551

    Hmm, the STG ad went away and is now on EF. Tineye shows her on the Viper Girls site.

    My spider sense is saying "bait and switch", so, unless someone comes forward with other information, I'm calling this one TGTBT.
    Didn't really need to use image search to see this one is fake. When STG staff removes an ad, that's a strong sign it's an obvious fake since they miss a lot of them. Google image search finds a zillion matches for these images. Even Tineye found one for the last photo.

  8. #3215

    5'-11 Goddess

    I hate to ask this, but has anyone seen https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/609271591996 ? I know her and the group of friends that she hangs out with. Because of that, I can't have a dream with her. It would destroy me. I just want to know how a dream with her is.

  9. #3214

    Anyone seen this girl? Sometimes uses names Candi or CeCe?

    She's been advertising in this area for a couple of years, I'm coming to GSP next week and have been texting her. Just wanted some intel. Lots of consists too pics but I can't find any reviews of her:

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/702-908-0671

  10. #3213

    Tgtbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/641229377789

    The pics look familiar. The rates don't look right. Anybody got any facts on this one? No name makes it hard to check out.
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/hot-su...-goin/23289551

    Hmm, the STG ad went away and is now on EF. Tineye shows her on the Viper Girls site.

    My spider sense is saying "bait and switch", so, unless someone comes forward with other information, I'm calling this one TGTBT.

  11. #3212

    Tgtbt?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/641229377789

    The pics look familiar. The rates don't look right. Anybody got any facts on this one? No name makes it hard to check out.

  12. #3211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Brandy Baxter

    I've been trying for days to get a BJ. DAYS! It's so hard here and my schedule doesn't help. Nor does my unwillingness to drive to Spartanburg or Seneca or Charlotte or Whothefuckknows! Anyway, I follow this gal on snapchat and she bounces back between Sburg and Gville. It was super tough to schedule and then when I did we had a stubborn miscommunication where she thought I was LEO and I thought she was a robber. We worked it out and then I only had enough time for a qv. Pros. She is super pretty! And cute. You know the difference, right? She's got very nice sweaterpuppies and was topless when I entered the room. She stripped when I told her my time restraint and desire for only a BBBJ. Cons. She does have a female friend in the room, and an actual puppy, but they both mind their own business. Really, the friend walked around doing her thing while I was getting blown. We exchanged a nice little look as I was blasting a load in her friend's mouth. Back to that. Brandy did a really good job. Took direction, Got some dfk intersparced. She's got a curvy soft bod and I bet she'd be a good smash. Her phone rang constantly (I was only there 12 minutes) but it was across the room and she didn't answer.

    When I was done I mentioned that we hadn't discussed donation. She asked what I thought was fair and I gave her 60 and she was fine with it. So yeah. It was all right. However, there were 2 thugs in a truck parked right outside. Who do YOU think was calling her? Anyway they didn't cause trouble.

    https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...8171996/brandy

    I am still looking for a mature (50-60) year old buxom tart for regular rendezvous. Super duper fetish of mine. I am friends with a few such types on social media and am trying to work it but they're civvies and it is slow going.

  13. #3210

    Friends of Sassy

    Gentle kind folks Sassy needs funds to cover a death in the family this week. Please call / text to make contributions directly to her. Thanks.

  14. #3209

    Reign

    Does anyone have a report or intel on reign in Anderson? Been thinking about giving her a try. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/210286803548.

  15. #3208

    Mz sassy

    Had my first visit with her today. She is probably in her mid 50's and very accommodating. She has a great attitude, enjoys visiting and chatting, and will show you a good time. There is a new set of jewelry on the ankle as others have reported. But she is still cool and pleasant. Unfortunately, when you leave your clothes will smell like cigarette smoke. The pics are definitely her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape