Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,431 to 17,445 of 28087
-
10-25-19 08:49 #10657Regular Member

Posts: 6Did she offer any extras?
Originally Posted by IsBarkley
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 07:17 #10656Senior Member

Posts: 75I would recommend Know Knots Spa for a young K Girl spinners. I had Tiffany there and she is smoking hot all natural.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 23:56 #10655Senior Member

Posts: 160Pine Spa
Pine Spa is not what it used to be! Bobby, Jay, Mickey, are attractive MILFs in their 40's but not the the young K Girl spinners that once worked here!
Originally Posted by WardTerry
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 22:24 #10654Banned Member

Posts: 3075Vivian at Queen
I'm always willing to travel for a young and sexy masseuse 👍.
Originally Posted by MartinL
[View Original Post]
You said she has a nice body. Did she removed any clothing / get naked or was it something she was wearing to reveal her nice body?
You're guessing more might be available with repeat visits. Was it something she said or did to suggest that? I know sometimes girls will say come back and they will offer more 😁.
-
10-24-19 22:16 #10653Banned Member

Posts: 3075Chloe has always been legit with me. She'll move junior to side using the sheets if she has to so she can work on the inner thighs.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyTwoPly
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 14:47 #10652Senior Member

Posts: 619In my experience she's legit only.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyTwoPly
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 12:25 #10651Senior Member

Posts: 107Vivian at Queen on University
Sexy Chinese girl. Young maybe less than 25. Nice body, decent message little to no tease but will do the HJ. I'm guessing more available with repeat visits.
-
10-24-19 01:23 #10650Senior Member

Posts: 53Looking for AMP topless. Something worth my time.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 00:37 #10649Regular Member

Posts: 2Long time lurker here, but I had to chime in for one of my ATFs. I haven't had a chance to see her in at least a year due to distance, but I'm pretty sure she's still a top notch experience.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
You're correct, she will be nude for the entirety of the massage. She has an amazing body in person. She's very erotic and really gets into it. Even though it's not FS, I always came out of it feeling like I got laid. It was never a bad time with her and I highly recommend.
-
10-23-19 23:25 #10648Regular Member

Posts: 6Olive Leaf Spa
Hello,
Does anybody have any intel on the Olive Leaf Spa in Carlsbad?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-fac...-3595-26249511
Thanks in advance.
-
10-23-19 23:06 #10647Senior Member

Posts: 57Does Chloe do HE? Or just straight massage? Will she do topless?
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 22:54 #10646Senior Member

Posts: 132Didn't get her name
Sorry forgot to mention A-spa.
Originally Posted by Ezlyfer
[View Original Post]
Also saw another girl on the way out, early 20's very very cute face, on the thinner side with prolly A's if you're ok with that. Would definitely see her.
-
10-23-19 17:00 #10645Senior Member

Posts: 279If you are just visiting w / kinda large budget - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Heavenly-Hands is a safe bet. You'll have a good time there.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 14:59 #10644Banned Member

Posts: 132I advise going back at least 5 pages and read up. Plenty of info there. If it were my first time here I know I could find at least 4 places to go based on info already posted.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 14:48 #10643Senior Member

Posts: 530Give us a hint what you might like.
There are literally hunderds of options.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
Independent or MP?
Asian, Latina, white, black?
20's, 30's, 40's, older?
Thick or thin?
South bay, Mission valley, East County, North County?
Do you have a budget?












Reply With Quote




