Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12218

    Sabrina

    Saw Sabrina yesterday. 30 something with a nice body and great attitude. Really good MIC skills and seemed to enjoy the play. She is new to business. She looks good in person. STG post.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/655609703472

  2. #12217
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    If this is real, I'm going to go bankrupt. Those rates for her and those services sound WAY TGTBT!! Hope someone can validate. If not, I may have to take a chance.

    Stay Safe.

    RR.
    Google search the picture it has a post in Texas on listcrawler.

  3. #12216

    UTR east end

    Thanks to Hope1945, met this nice lady more than once.

    Only sampled BBBJCIM, great personality and decent performance.

    Be patient to hear back from her and her availability is somewhat limited to daytime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    It's rent week again, you guys who know my favorite Vet with the big knockers are requested to step forward and visit the young lady. She is looking to do BBBJ and has a particular fondness for older white gentlemen. If you don't have her number PM me, if you do, make the call. Help support a Vet.

    Be safe and have fun.

  4. #12215
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Check post #10362.

  5. #12214

    Sweetie

    I finally had the opportunity to partake and this chick is amazing. She was very relaxed and seemed willing to do anything. I am certain her menu is something I will explore more in the future. Dfk mish cowgirl etc. Fun time. I'll be back.

  6. #12213

    Linda hopewell

    I saw Linda for a great BBBJ but can't find her add on stg anymore. The house was a shithole and she was rediculously skinny. Anything was on the menu but I just got bbbjcimws and left.

  7. #12212
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    Word to the wise leave this cycle alone.

    804-876-2956's ads, images and more. Escort Index.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-2956/1/589593
    Why? How is she psycho?

  8. #12211

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    Has a dream with her this morning.

    Skinny spinner body. Real good BBJ.

    Moved to the dog, then Greek she finished with BBJCIM.

    She is sharing room with another girl.

    Didn't ask about double because the other girl is not my type.

    Thanks salt for the #.
    Was it this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...37164650/Maria

  9. #12210
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a fake add. Anyone been here??

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38157966/
    I just logged on to ask about this one also. Damn, was hoping to see this one.

  10. #12209
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a fake add. Anyone been here??

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38157966/
    Did you contact her? I don't see anything mentioned about a deposit.

  11. #12208

    Luscious

    Luscious is looking for some dates today sm hit me up for digits.

  12. #12207

    Naomi Ananya

    Anyone met with this one. Posts in STG, them and the avenue.

    The whole setup seems weird. She wants you to go to her public location like target and pick her up then go to your place or she will get hotel she says. Says all Richmond guys are flakes. I'm guessing either scam or setup? I haven't ventured to her location. She was a few miles from me yesterday and wouldn't get a ride to me. Sketchy.

  13. #12206

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a fake add. Anyone been here??

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38157966/
    Another one asking for deposits to meet. Steer clear.

  14. #12205

    Bankrupt

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a fake add. Anyone been here??

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38157966/
    If this is real, I'm going to go bankrupt. Those rates for her and those services sound WAY TGTBT!! Hope someone can validate. If not, I may have to take a chance.

    Stay Safe.

    RR.

  15. #12204

    Anyone had the pleasure??

    Looks like a fake add. Anyone been here??

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/38157966/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape