Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14927

    Jessie?

    Coming to Nashville on biz. Anyone know anything about this lady? Been texting her and she seems nice.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...n/803264243377

  2. #14926

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopper11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with this woman?

    https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/38181500/

    I am not finding anything in the forum.
    Saw her a few months ago. Was at a Hermitage hotel but I think she hosts at her place. Minor hick up with initial scheduling. BBBJ. Daty and Cfs. Clean and good skills. A bit talkative but not annoying. $1. 40 hr at the time. May visit again.

  3. #14925
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrisLupus  [View Original Post]
    She has an ad on STG dated 21 October- Her more recent pics do seem to portray a healthier, less Skeletor-like girl. Portland is a long way from Nashville but she does check all my boxes so I'm thinking of making the drive Saturday. Stay tuned!
    I'm curious how she is. Previous reviews I think had her on drugs and live in a RV or Camper back behind a house I think. I do like skinny girls but not druggies.

  4. #14924

    Stevie Grey

    Quote Originally Posted by LiamPeeson  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her she said "can I give you the number to my agent". What's that all about.
    She is a great time and definitely worth it. Really down to earth also.

  5. #14923

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke  [View Original Post]
    She uses an agency to screen.
    Very professional and easy to work with.

  6. #14922

    Chelsea is on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple of months since I last saw her. She is very skinny but no sores at that time, good service, but things could've progressed. Her last post is about 3 weeks old, so she may not even be around anymore. You asked I replied.
    She has an ad on STG dated 21 October- Her more recent pics do seem to portray a healthier, less Skeletor-like girl. Portland is a long way from Nashville but she does check all my boxes so I'm thinking of making the drive Saturday. Stay tuned!

  7. #14921

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple of months since I last saw her. She is very skinny but no sores at that time, good service, but things could've progressed. Her last post is about 3 weeks old, so she may not even be around anymore. You asked I replied.
    I appreciate your help. I may call her up. Thanks again.

  8. #14920
    Quote Originally Posted by CSmith3558  [View Original Post]
    I've seen bad reviews on her. Heard she skin an bones soars an scabs all over her body.
    It's been a couple of months since I last saw her. She is very skinny but no sores at that time, good service, but things could've progressed. Her last post is about 3 weeks old, so she may not even be around anymore. You asked I replied.

  9. #14919

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen bad reviews on her. Heard she skin an bones soars an scabs all over her body.

  10. #14918

    North

    Quote Originally Posted by CSmith3558  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good providers in Gallatin? I've seen miss blu 4 or 5 times wanting to try something new.
    Have you tried Ms Chelsea?

    https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...422803/Chelsea

  11. #14917

    Anyone?

    Has anyone had an experience with this woman?

    https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/38181500/

    I am not finding anything in the forum.

  12. #14916

    Gallatin

    Anyone know any good providers in Gallatin? I've seen miss blu 4 or 5 times wanting to try something new.

  13. #14915
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamPeeson  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her she said "can I give you the number to my agent". What's that all about.
    She uses an agency to screen.

  14. #14914

    Sexy Secret Jen

    I had the pleasure of meeting Jen yesterday. Her pics are accurate. She is fun and very friendly. Great skills and loves what she's doing! I will see her again. Treat her nice and you will be rewarded. Be prepared for screening.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...360&cityid=424

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.

  15. #14913
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke  [View Original Post]
    The lovely Stevie Grey is back and looking for visitors. Another wonderful time.
    I contacted her she said "can I give you the number to my agent". What's that all about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape