Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 15,736 to 15,750 of 31641
-
10-25-19 13:03 #15906Regular Member

Posts: 4I appreciate Crystal69
At first I had arranged an incall but then requested if she could come see me instead, she was reluctant as it's a bit of a drive for her but accommodated me. So glad she did as I encountered what appeared to be the MILF next door type with the body of a 20 something that you dream of getting your hands on. Met with hug and a sweet kiss as I continued to offer my hospitality. As she undressed to take a shower those perky breasts of hers and that sweet ass had my heart going and if that isn't enough her not for virgin ears speech and invitation to tour the islands had me pop. She does practice impeccable personal hygiene and tends to be very cautious hence the rules she has but nonetheless a very pleasant dream. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6951&cityid=98.
-
10-25-19 11:09 #15905Senior Member

Posts: 170**Correction**
Her username is MorganElise.
Originally Posted by SplitLickity1
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 10:04 #15904Regular Member

Posts: 15Same I have Brazilian fever too LOL. I texted the number they said they were working on a new platform. So hopefully back soon. I texted the number for Valentina and friends but didn't get a response. Unfortunately I didn't see her when she was with bl. Do you need references for her to respond?
Originally Posted by Dnice1
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-19 06:42 #15903Senior Member

Posts: 51Morgan
She used to be one of my ATFs back when her and Dahlia were in action. She disappeared about 2 years agai and haven't heard a word. How was the visit. Would like to hook back up with her.
-
10-24-19 20:38 #15902Senior Member

Posts: 206Can't find her. Do you have a number.
Originally Posted by SplitLickity1
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 20:36 #15901Regular Member

Posts: 16Brother are you referring to the old Morgan that smokes cigs and looks pretty beaten and used to work with Avalon?
Originally Posted by SplitLickity1
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 20:25 #15900Senior Member

Posts: 170MorganElyse
Just left her incall near the airport and once again had an incredible session with this woman. She probably gives one of the best dtbbbjs on the fucking planet. I had to start thinking about baseball there for a while so I wouldn't lose it too early. As much as I love getting a blowjob from this beauty I think I love fucking her more. She is so intense and passionate that she takes GFE to a whole new level. You really do feel like you're with a girlfriend. She said she will be in the airport area until Sunday. Just PM her on here to book an appointment at MorganElyse. Happy hunting!!
-
10-24-19 17:50 #15899Senior Member

Posts: 968Thanks Sox, checking her out tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-19 14:50 #15898Senior Member

Posts: 79Fernanda
Anyone know if Fernanda is back yet?
-
10-24-19 13:06 #15897Regular Member

Posts: 23AlexLynn, Incredible as Always
I dreamed I got to spend some time with her Tuesday at her new incall. Safe location in a good part of town. It may have been the best BBBJ I've ever received from her and she always takes excellent care of me. Her enthusiasm was off the charts. She's become my go to girl. She's perpetually late LOL but makes up for it.
-
10-24-19 10:26 #15896Senior Member

Posts: 90Luna I drive
Beautiful curvy and nice cans however mechanical. I still might go back because she is very hot.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1639555
-
10-23-19 16:26 #15895Senior Member

Posts: 523Ymmv
Don't think I ever see her again after she tried to upcharge a qv session for me. Not to mention the time she completely flaked on me after driving half an hour to her place.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 13:50 #15894Senior Member

Posts: 53Kissimmee bbw
This lady really does try to please and has a nice attitude. She is clearly the lady in the pics (although she seems to look better in pics than in person).
Her service, attitude / personality reminds me of a neighbor that I "accidentally fell into bed with!
Originally Posted by MiloHibiscus
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 08:12 #15893Senior Member

Posts: 185Keri solid provider
Saw her yesterday on her I drive incall! Lactating, real cool chic and reasonable donation. 0. 8 for QV.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 03:55 #15892Senior Member

Posts: 1039Nice mid grade hotel off I drive.
Sox.
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




