Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,156 to 25,170 of 37355
-
10-23-19 10:33 #12200Senior Member

Posts: 76Older blonde
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/752580448352
I've seen this one posting for a while and finally decided to meet her. Decent hotel on Jeff Davis. Pictures are fairly accurate she looks a little rougher in real life. Room was clean and smoke free which is a plus for me. BBBJ and cfs. I think more was on the menu. Overall a pretty decent experience. Only negative was she has a handler that knocked halfway through to collect. She warned me so it was ok. No drama at all. Would repeat. If you're into the older MILF types I'd give her a try.
Als.
-
10-23-19 10:20 #12199Senior Member

Posts: 102Any info on this one?
Richmond,
This girl has posted in my area (Hampton Roads) and I was talking with her a lot last night. She requires a deposit for incall or outcall (half of the total cost). She seems to want to upsell for certain things (depends what you're looking for). Says it's only for the first visit. She says she is based out of Richmond. Has anyone see her before? I have never used a prebook service before, and I am very hesitant to do so. Just want to make sure she isn't a scammer before I partake. Any info helps. Thanks and be careful out there!
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/in-out...scams/23157903
-
10-23-19 09:03 #12198Banned Member

Posts: 201Any intel on this one?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/haley4fu...ichmond-517971
She doesn't provide a contact number, only an email address from which I've gotten no response.
-
10-23-19 04:31 #12197Senior Member

Posts: 167Maria
Has a dream with her this morning.
Skinny spinner body. Real good BBJ.
Moved to the dog, then Greek she finished with BBJCIM.
She is sharing room with another girl.
Didn't ask about double because the other girl is not my type.
Thanks salt for the #.
-
10-22-19 22:55 #12196Regular Member

Posts: 23Princess
I've met up with her, wasn't a scam, but nothing special either. Also, didn't ask me for a giftcard though, so maybe she's changed on that front.
Originally Posted by CelticDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 19:28 #12195Regular Member

Posts: 16Re: Psycho
She appears to be a scammer. When I tried to meet her, she demanded a $50 gift card to pay a friend to use her room. I politely refused, explaining that I never exchange gifts / cash before meeting someone in person, in order to avoid the risk of being scammed. She proceeded to get angry, and sent me several insulting messages.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 17:43 #12194Senior Member

Posts: 153Psycho
Word to the wise leave this cycle alone.
804-876-2956's ads, images and more. Escort Index.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-2956/1/589593
-
10-22-19 16:56 #12193Regular Member

Posts: 18Link to Sky
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...029&cityid=-46
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 16:37 #12192Senior Member

Posts: 1136Skyy vikki
Do you have a link or pictures you would mind sharing of these girls. With stats? I've searched here and can't find anything. I've found some reviews, nit much, more on Vikki.
Originally Posted by VAvet
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-22-19 12:44 #12191Regular Member

Posts: 21Blonde Kathy
I've read the reviews and seen the pics. Kinda looks like Scarlett Johansson! Looking for that strong head game. Anyone have a way of finding her or getting in touch?
-
10-22-19 11:21 #12190Senior Member

Posts: 1136Tg
Hey Thanks for the review. I've been seeing girls from TG for about 4 years. It's been about a year and it seems somethings have changed, winder if you can help. I've noticed some of the girls are advertising PSE now for an additional $. All the girls I've seen have been GFE, they have all offered BBBJCIM. Since you saw Amanda and she offers PSE can you tell me what if any difference? I know what PSE is, but some interpret it differently. When I asked the handler, she said look it up LOL. Now that TER is gone it's hard to get detailed info on anyone, and I relied on it heavily, and there was usually plenty of info on these girls there. I'll be in Richmond and Tyson this week and thinking about seeing one of them.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
Thanks for any info. PM is ok if you prefer to share that way.
-
10-22-19 10:25 #12189Senior Member

Posts: 1774P. S. Don't do it
If you send me a pm w read receipt I will delete it immediately, unread.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 09:19 #12188Senior Member

Posts: 222MarkrMd64's girls
I said the exact same thing to him in a PM yesterday. These girls he is finding are ridiculously nice. Haven't met sweetie yet but have sampled a couple of his other finds. Sounds like Sweetie needs to be added to my to do list. Would appreciate her contact info if anyone is sharing.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
-
10-22-19 08:47 #12187Senior Member

Posts: 1774I don't know how but keep at it
Thanks to MarkrMd64, I finally got to meet with Sweetie and goddamn. If you've heard anything good, she's better than you've heard. Cute, charming, fun stripper body and nice tatts. As far as I can find, no sexual boundaries and works hard to please. I don't know how he finds them.
-
10-22-19 07:48 #12186Senior Member

Posts: 222Maria
I could not agree more. To me she looks better in person than she does in the pics posted. Freshly showered and ready to go when I arrived. Had on a sexy outfit and started off with lots of teasing and a little dancing making sure I had a great view of that ass. Worth the trip for sure.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
Thanks MarkrMd64 for the info on this one.












Reply With Quote





