Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 681 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 10215
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #840

    Trenton gem

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/969490156395

    Just got back. And I got to be honest I'm blown away. No pun intended. I was a little nervous. She really didn't want me to come over at first. Says she was embarrassed about the place. I wasn't there to see her house tho. Which by the way was immaculate. Super clean and tidy. I was shocked when I walked in cause I was expecting the complete opposite. She was embarrassed about her "work room" which was neat with a small squeaky bed. She made me feel very comfortable as she could see I was a little nervous. Talked for a bit then onto the BBJ which was pretty damn good. Had to cut her off before I popped so I can see if the rest was as good as that. And she delivered. Nice little tight body. A little slimmer than her pics. Not flabby just firm enough. Amazing smile like the pictures. Beautiful white teeth. Perky little boobs. She's a real gem fellas. She's sweet. Takes her time. And makes sure you're comfortable. Treat her right! I'm new at this but definitely hands down the best service I've had in quite some time. Trenton can get sketchy. But not her. Worth every penny. I will be repeating as frequently as I'm able.

  2. #839

    Any info

    This one I am very interested in. Any one seen her here?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...t/778696408422

  3. #838
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures are 100% recent based off what I saw on FB. She definitely used to be thicker. She's probably not far out from street walking. But from a picture in June her teeth are all there and white as snow. Probably your typical story of beautiful girl goes through hardship and a friend introduced her to some drug of some sort. I'm supposed to see her tonight but she has yet to respond back confirmation time. So she might be sketchy in the reliability department. Time will tell.
    Yep, there's always a story behind it, that's for sure. Well, hoping it works out and we get a full report. Would be great to hit her up before the medication takes full control.

  4. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    That looks almost TGTBT! Looking forward to your report!
    Her pictures are 100% recent based off what I saw on FB. She definitely used to be thicker. She's probably not far out from street walking. But from a picture in June her teeth are all there and white as snow. Probably your typical story of beautiful girl goes through hardship and a friend introduced her to some drug of some sort. I'm supposed to see her tonight but she has yet to respond back confirmation time. So she might be sketchy in the reliability department. Time will tell.

  5. #836
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalki  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She looks cute but I know they never look as good as their pics.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...g/886804571846
    That's Erin. From what I recall she works with Dyan mentioned below. I've heard she looks terrible vs the pics she uses. I didn't even reach out when she was posting 40 ss this summer.

  6. #835

    Bella Lee

    Has anyone seen her? She looks cute but I know they never look as good as their pics.

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...g/886804571846

  7. #834

    Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalki  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady, saw her about 7 mths ago in My L. Open-minded likes to please, likes to have a conversation. Heavy but sexy if you like thick girls.

  8. #833

    Dyan

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBass  [View Original Post]
    I'd seen Dyan 4-5 times and always had fun, but the last time I tried to see her, she scammed me out of $60 with the old "my friend is going to the grocery store, so I'm going to go give her some money" routine. Damned if she didn't hop right in the car with her friend and take off, leaving me standing outside her apartment door.
    Thanks Billy, that's very helpful. I will avoid.

  9. #832
    I'd seen Dyan 4-5 times and always had fun, but the last time I tried to see her, she scammed me out of $60 with the old "my friend is going to the grocery store, so I'm going to go give her some money" routine. Damned if she didn't hop right in the car with her friend and take off, leaving me standing outside her apartment door.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJames999  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/835060503851

    Keep seeing her posts and man I'm a fan of the MILF so very tempted but last reports were not good so I've not been interested. Curious if anyone has any recent experience that might indicate she's worth a visit.

    TIA.

    DJ.

  10. #831

    Dylan. Any recent experience?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/835060503851

    Keep seeing her posts and man I'm a fan of the MILF so very tempted but last reports were not good so I've not been interested. Curious if anyone has any recent experience that might indicate she's worth a visit.

    TIA.

    DJ.

  11. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate any intel on this one:

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...h/323035162189

    I have a thing for redheads, so I'll definitely TOFTT if no one has a bad review.
    Anyone try out red yet or have any intel?

  12. #829

    Molly

    Finally managed to catch up with Molly! Head game was incredible! Get her while she is around!

  13. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristopNJ  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Long-time lurker here and fan of Kenny's work LOL. I happen to know of that chick so I ended up making an account to chime in. I also know that she's aware of the post. She plays it innocent but I'd say she's up to no good. Stay safe fellas.
    Here's her 2 other pics, they're obviously photoshopped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media.textnow.com(2).jpg‎   media.textnow.com.jpg‎  

  14. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    Did she send you pictures of herself that included her face? She sent me 3 and I was wondering if that's what she looked like or if that's a lie too. She also said that she was in Willingboro, is that true? Just trying to get more info out for guys to find so they don't fall prey to these people. What had me guessing it wasn't real was she said that she wanted $ for up to a hh and 1. 5 for a full hr. Too cheap for her looks.
    Hey fellas,

    Long-time lurker here and fan of Kenny's work LOL. I happen to know of that chick so I ended up making an account to chime in. I also know that she's aware of the post. She plays it innocent but I'd say she's up to no good. Stay safe fellas.

  15. #826
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    Did she send you pictures of herself that included her face? She sent me 3 and I was wondering if that's what she looked like or if that's a lie too. She also said that she was in Willingboro, is that true? Just trying to get more info out for guys to find so they don't fall prey to these people. What had me guessing it wasn't real was she said that she wanted $ for up to a hh and 1. 5 for a full hr. Too cheap for her looks.
    Yep I got the same one. She's not even Asian.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape