Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 19,981 to 19,995 of 27788
-
10-21-19 23:29 #7808Senior Member

Posts: 210IMO $$. 25 for a CP (if pics are accurate) is a great deal. I texted her. Will let you guys know if everything goes as per my plan.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 21:35 #7807Senior Member

Posts: 137Jayde
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ovelyJayde6969
Slender, nice personality, my best guess is she can be included on this thread, I didn't discuss or pursue. You can tell when she smiles she USED to be as attractive as her pics. Which are dated.
-
10-21-19 20:28 #7806Senior Member

Posts: 595She wanted 300 for the hr to come to Marysville. I politely declined and LOL'd.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 20:19 #7805Senior Member

Posts: 29242. 25 seems like a great rate for a hound hottie and hour.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 19:58 #7804Senior Member

Posts: 137PP-JPC. Have at it tonight.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-TONIGHT-ONLY-*Tacoma-Olympia-Lakewood-Tumwater-60 CD-80 OC.
For all those who still care to adventure.
-
10-21-19 19:23 #7803Senior Member

Posts: 220How much? $$ 25 isn't too bad.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 16:42 #7802Senior Member

Posts: 2924How much was Parker's quick rate?
Originally Posted by Creampie75
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 13:49 #7801Senior Member

Posts: 148Another GPS waste
Just got quoted $$ 25 for an hour of bb. QV is $$.
What is it with this GPS prices?
http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...n/663186055592
-
10-21-19 13:21 #7800Senior Member

Posts: 483Please See #7793
I agree completely, and so should everyone else. These 90-pound models are charging WAY too much, and not one of us should be paying a dime for their erratic, lackluster performances (if they even show up, much less on time). Walk away, as the gentleman said! If it's over 250 h /160 hh, it is simply a waste of hard-earned money.
Originally Posted by Creampie75
[View Original Post]
I'm a clean, courteous and reliable client. I expect a genuine effort in return, on time and at a fair price. If that's unreasonable, that's too bad for both of us. Incidentally, I do find that those providers over thirty years of age tend to offer better, less restrictive service. In my view, they're a much better value overall.
-
10-21-19 12:20 #7799Senior Member

Posts: 34Kk
She is safety safety, but Greek was no upcharge last I saw her.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 10:58 #7798Regular Member

Posts: 5Seattle Barbie and Parker dime
Wanted to add Seattle Barbie88 to this list. Absolutely would not repeat. Showed up late, won't help my little friend get ready for business and then tells me no cip.
Also Parker dime. Was good and nice looking. Cip was included. Might repeat because she was good looking but played games all day long trying to meet up. , for a car appointment was to much for qv. I do like that she offered a qv. I wish Riley and her crew would offer a qv. I would see them much more but 400 is a lot when I can see two or three people for the price of one.
-
10-21-19 10:47 #7797Senior Member

Posts: 2184Sexyfendi333
Originally Posted by TeaBagger206
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Serjc18
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?334970-Sexyfendi333
Originally Posted by BNatural
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 10:38 #7796Senior Member

Posts: 2184Kinky kourtney
Her pics and profile look great. She has listed BBBJ as a 'hate' but we all know that usually does not mean anything. No pricing info in any of her recent ads. She seems to have reviews but nothing explicit called out. Sometimes (rarely) you get lucky and some hobbyist actually posts a few insightful details. Still curious about this one, some real intel would be great.
Originally Posted by DemiGod77
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 20:15 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 50Kinky Kourtney
What's the take on kinky kourtney?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B
-
10-20-19 17:08 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 39Doubt she getting any calls, she need to stay advertising to women if she hates dick that much.
Originally Posted by Decado199
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





