Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 17049
-
10-22-19 13:45 #4434Senior Member

Posts: 342SA noob question
I've browsed the thread but not seen this mentioned. So you put a picture of your face on your profile?
I guess I want to be a little cautious and not put my identity out there.
I read about a guy who ran into a BSC girl who got his number plate and was able to I'd him and send the profile to his SO.
Second question. For the most part do you have to book a room? So I'm guessing, I should add $100 on top of the girl's "allowance)". What percentage of your hookups would you say can host?
-
10-22-19 10:41 #4433Senior Member

Posts: 534Hahaha funny, I am in this crazy 4 coed pussy rotation right now, 2-18 years old, a 21 and 22, so if you guys even want to jump of the cliff, commit suicide or go see a pyschiatrist, deal with 4 different coed pussy is the ticket, pussy is nice but also biggest pain in the ass and 4 huge headaches, will see how these goes, but sooner or later they will get sick of fat, old ugly short asian guy and move on to better thing, so then I can get back to the game, man, it is sucks that there lotss new coed pussy on sa now and I am just sitting on the side line, are any of you guys step up your game a little and get some of these coed pussy yet, I mean you guys need to offer these coed more then $50 plus $10 Walmart gift card for their pussy, come on. Here are the one I think is worth your time and money.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/650c8...c-b9efc945216c
https://www.seeking.com/member/7d220...a-616152d9b50a
https://www.seeking.com/member/10b16...1-dca2ddbfff1f
https://www.seeking.com/member/f76c3...b-e83255579fc2
https://www.seeking.com/member/71434...7-65a2839e5327
https://www.seeking.com/member/f6ae9...7-59edb616ca2c
https://www.seeking.com/member/a70db...4-218b8d0e9b41
https://www.seeking.com/member/37541...5-6f82c237e2a2
https://www.seeking.com/member/af047...d-1450966a30c4
https://www.seeking.com/member/761e1...4-beda4b80f031
https://www.seeking.com/member/278b3...d-e9f99f443ee1
https://www.seeking.com/member/37898...f-690dd3ca8606
https://www.seeking.com/member/49e92...d-dc9da5375458
https://www.seeking.com/member/ae36c...d-e0e2333cb0b6
https://www.seeking.com/member/8a330...c-ea40fc93fbce
https://www.seeking.com/member/50d1f...7-7e851b2f5f9b
https://www.seeking.com/member/0ea61...5-124a506b5c5d
https://www.seeking.com/member/3a248...2-91d723c84077
There are more (some of these maybe scammers, so play with cautions), but this is a good list of coed pussy to work on, guys step up your game, skip the fat old ladies for now, get this young coed pussy, there are plenty of them on sa right now. I wish I was back in the game now, but hopefully sometime soon.
-
10-22-19 09:55 #4432Senior Member

Posts: 788Daddy type
My game is very non threatening and very casual. Never discuss or ask if dtf. Have better luck with those that have jobs, careers or are looking for mentoring along with financial help.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
Most are looking for friends and someone they feel comfortable being with and not just fwb.
-
10-22-19 09:38 #4431Senior Member

Posts: 541Things are picking up
Right now I'm still accumulating leads before I pay for the premium, but there is a stack of messages to get through. Since posting a pic (no face) I've seen a noticeable increase in likes. I'm looking to start setting up meetings soon once work clears up.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
I am a little bit skeptical about a lot of these women, because I am seeing a lot of model-worthy pictures getting posted and there is no way Chicago is that full of hotties. You would think we live in SoCal.
-
10-22-19 07:16 #4430Senior Member

Posts: 754Well done my friend, well done!
I'm getting plenty of messaging moving to texts but cold feet when it comes time to meet up. Think my frustration and lack of patience is showing and need to adjust my game.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 23:20 #4429Senior Member

Posts: 146I consider an increase in girls looking for platonic now to be an increase in girls who will be open to anything in the future.
Originally Posted by HockeyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 23:14 #4428Senior Member

Posts: 7882 so far
Met 2 today. First we scheduled for Wed afternoon since I had to leave to meet the 2nd. Met the 2nd for lunch and withing the hour we were in her apt and she was naked on the bed ready for the taking.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
Another set up for tomorrow evening and still another for lunch Friday. Tomorrow's might be iffy but Friday is solid.
LOL. Am I becoming another PAL5000?
-
10-21-19 09:04 #4427Senior Member

Posts: 400You can also pay for one month only (Purchase may be made via our sales agent 2 BuySafe, 2 BuySecure) with the links on the bottom on the upgrade page.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 00:45 #4426Senior Member

Posts: 258How about cell phone imei number?
If instead of a computer you only use your phone number and your account is banned permanently, does it register your IMEI number and can't open or access an account form your cell phone? I know offer up (the app to buy / sell items) registers your imei and if your account gets banned you cannot longer use that phone, doesn't matter if you reset it or change your number, the imei is black listed. Do you think it happens the same with SA?
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 23:16 #4425Senior Member

Posts: 1629They're out there. I've known a few old, lonely guys who had no family or their family just didn't bother spending any time with them. Widowers, divorced, whatever. If you're sitting around at home with a decent pension, lonely, you might just want someone to sit and talk with you. Being lonely when you're old is a horrible feeling.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 23:12 #4424Senior Member

Posts: 1629That's happened to almost everyone here at one point.
Originally Posted by Jmics111
[View Original Post]
Get yourself a new email account. In your browser, clear all your cookies and stuff, better yet use a different browser altogether and / or download a user agent switcher add-on. Reset your router so your ISP assigns you a new IP address.
If you were using photos, use different ones than you had last time.
Get a prepaid card, like Green Dot for example.
Make a new account. Don't upgrade just yet. Log in and use the account for a couple weeks just got looking. You do this to make sure they don't catch you again and keep your money.
If all good with a couple weeks of looking, go ahead and upgrade.
-
10-20-19 22:30 #4423Senior Member

Posts: 754I don't know who these guys are but they do exist. Maybe not en mass but enough exist to keep feeding these girls money for nothing that keeps them coming back.
Originally Posted by AlMelrose
[View Original Post]
SB I've been seeing says her friend has a guy from SA and all she does is kick him in the balls. Literally. That's his thing, no sex, he just wants her to wear sexy shoes and kick him in the nuts and he gives her 2 K / month plus gifts. A fool and his gold.
And there are guys feeding these GPS girls too. 500 seems to be the number I'm seeing a lot lately that girls won't budge from.
-
10-20-19 16:30 #4422Senior Member

Posts: 586Get those old guys some V
I never know when to believe what these women say, but I'm sure your MILF has no reason to lie. Had a co-worker that gave big tips at strip clubs for women that talked to him, did not get lap dancers. We wanted to kill him. Just this weekend had someone I texted six months ago contact me. She wanted 300 covered. I countered 200, told me no way she will fuck for 200, she has guys pay 500 for dinner.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 16:28 #4421Regular Member

Posts: 7Vinovixen23 report
https://www.seeking.com/member/33210...0-81b403118bfa
I know she's been mentioned on here before, but I actually met up with her a couple months ago. So I thought I would share my experience.
I met her before I knew about this forum, and I'll admit that I would not have done so if I read what other people said about her. I will say first off, she's not batshit crazy. Well, not anymore crazy than the typical sa girl haha. Obviously not girlfriend material, but she isn't going to rob you or anything. I think she is a heavy drug user, though. She wanted to skip the m&g and meet at the hotel for the first time. A red flag, I know. But I agreed anyway. She showed up high on weed to the hotel, which I didn't really care about. But it made conversation a little annoying. And if you can't tell from the photos, she is legit anorexic. She has a 1-year-old. But no baby damage, since she is anorexic and didn't breast feed. I probably would have passed on her if we did a m&g. But I don't completely regret the experience. After an hour of chatting she wanted to get to the point. I was hesitant for the aforementioned reasons, but she talked me into it. She is definitely a freak. A screamer in fact. And I can't say it wasn't fun. But she really is way too skinny for me, and I didn't think she was long-term material. So I didn't see her again after that. She sent a polite thank you afterwards, and that was it.
Like another reviewer said here, she told me that she was "comfortable with whatever I gave". I'd bet that she would have been fine with 300 (she never looked in the envelope or anything). I gave her more than that, since I felt terrible for her daughter. And she told me that "everything goes to her". So I'm writing this report in case someone on this forum is into super skinny freaky girls and wants to help out a single mom. No idea if she is down for BBFS. That is not my thing, so I didn't ask.
-
10-20-19 15:43 #4420Regular Member

Posts: 8Permanent Ban
I attempted to log into my Seeking account a few days ago and a message popped up that I violated the terms of service and my account has been banned permanently. It said I was offering compensation for sex. Well, everyone does that on the site. I don't recall being too overt about it but got the ban regardless. So be somewhat careful with what you message on the actual site.
I was starting to sour on the site a bit but it still sucks to have no access anymore. If anyone else has this experience feel free to chime in.









Reply With Quote





