Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 845 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 345 745 795 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 895 945 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4389

    SA membership

    I know this had come up in the past but when I looked at the membership options the 30 days is with auto renewal and I don't want to pay 280 $ for 3 months cause I don't know if I'll have the time to go to meets and greets. Can you cancel the auto renewal in the 30 days membership without the need to call them or without a penalty.

  2. #4388

    Tales from the front. MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    Met my first baby in person. 40 something MILF. We had the arrangement all set up going in, two hours of sex for $$$ She was gorgeous with a rocking body. We chatted a couple of minutes in the room, then I went in to wash my hands. Came out and she had stripped down to her underwear, ready to go. All good so far, right? But she was rather reluctant at first; I assumed nervous. Gradually warmed her up LFK leading to DFK. I went down and daty'd her to 3 O's. She warmed up after that and said I was really good at it. She asked me to put on the condom and pulled me in. She had another O and I finished big time. Now it starts to go south; I pulled out and before I could even get the condom off, she's texting on her phone. WTF, are you 19 YO? I ducked in the bathroom to flush the DNA and wash up, and when I came out she's dressed and ready to leave. We had negotiated 2 hours, but I got maybe 45 minutes and forget about her reciprocating on any oral, apparently. I could have hired a top-end escort for what I paid plus laying out for a hotel, not sure if this baby thing is worth all the effort. But I have several more lined up who are ready to meet in person. More to come.
    Here's her link. I'm done with her, follow-up texts combined with the in-person experience convince me that she just phones it in. She's good-looking to be sure, but not worth a follow-up in my opinion. Good luck, stay safe.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7cce1...d-bd5648d38305

  3. #4387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 244

    Poetic Dreams

    https://www.seeking.com/member/db64b...1-eab95ed939cf

    Needs help with bills, wants 400 for a few hours, can probably be negotiated down. Ok with BBFS / cip. Nice girl. Short, thick in the good way.

  4. #4386
    Quote Originally Posted by CashDaddy47  [View Original Post]
    This one is DTF, went to text right away. Agreed to 300 without any limits. I didn't get a good feeling about it so I passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1b205...6-c26c6e4f88c2
    Bet ya ten bucks she is one of those that would played along then hit you up for cash before the meeting. Girls like this who are overly agreeable and seem TGTBT are usually just stringing you along and paving the way for the scam attempt.

    My tell tale give away sign? You are knee deep in messaging and setting things up yet a quick check on SA shows that she hasn't even viewed your profile. I've noticed this with each of the last several who tried to pull this scam.

  5. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by CashDaddy47  [View Original Post]
    This one is DTF, went to text right away. Agreed to 300 without any limits. I didn't get a good feeling about it so I passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1b205...6-c26c6e4f88c2
    Contacted me through another social media app. Exchanged numbers, chatted a bit, set up a meet and greet, was a no-show, and has ghosted since.

  6. #4384

    Wierd

    Any Intel on this one. Got her to text, claimed she was platonic, then said she'd give BBBJ, then said covered sex was OK? At that point I was totally confused. Went to text and then dark.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ab54d...0-dd47c98fd27b

  7. #4383

    Maybe a pro

    This one is DTF, went to text right away. Agreed to 300 without any limits. I didn't get a good feeling about it so I passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1b205...6-c26c6e4f88c2

  8. #4382

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregu696  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3aff7...b-c5e343cf451e

    She's down but looking to get $600:
    Professional. Other info on the forum in this thread.

  9. #4381

    Care to share so we don't fall for it too?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    Met my first baby in person. 40 something MILF. We had the arrangement all set up going in, two hours of sex for $$$ She was gorgeous with a rocking body. We chatted a couple of minutes in the room, then I went in to wash my hands. Came out and she had stripped down to her underwear, ready to go. All good so far, right? But she was rather reluctant at first; I assumed nervous. Gradually warmed her up LFK leading to DFK. I went down and daty'd her to 3 O's. She warmed up after that and said I was really good at it. She asked me to put on the condom and pulled me in. She had another O and I finished big time. Now it starts to go south; I pulled out and before I could even get the condom off, she's texting on her phone. WTF, are you 19 YO? I ducked in the bathroom to flush the DNA and wash up, and when I came out she's dressed and ready to leave. We had negotiated 2 hours, but I got maybe 45 minutes and forget about her reciprocating on any oral, apparently. I could have hired a top-end escort for what I paid plus laying out for a hotel, not sure if this baby thing is worth all the effort. But I have several more lined up who are ready to meet in person. More to come.
    Link / username would be helfpul.

  10. #4380

    There isn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    LOL, good one. I see more guys mentioning finding professionals advertising on SA. I guess it has just becoming another venue for them to sell on. To be honest, I've connected with several "non pro's" who are open to meet for sex in exchange for a set price on the first date. Hard to see much difference between them and hookers, anyway.
    Once a woman accepts cash for sex; she's a hooker! You can use: working gal, hooker, professional, call-girl, sugar-baby, dick-silo renter, or my favorite, ho! It all means the same thing. The only difference is some of them on SA have lower mileage on them. Just saying.

  11. #4379

    Brandy

    Have any of you seen Brandy? It says she had been on the site for 10 years. I favorited her a year ago and she just responded to me last night. Help me out. https://www.seeking.com/member/b1d85...1-43f64a360b7d.

  12. #4378

    Phone Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I just joined SA and I get emails with just phone numbers. I am real leery about even calling or texting these numbers. If I have been talking with the girl then fine but not just in the first email. What are your guys thoughts?
    You are right to be cautious. If a girl just sends you a number without any communication up front, I wouldn't bother. Probably a hooker or a scam. The other poster suggested googling the number, that will sometimes give you more info. But still, not what I'm looking for on SA anyway.

  13. #4377

    Burner phone

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I just joined SA and I get emails with just phone numbers. I am real leery about even calling or texting these numbers. If I have been talking with the girl then fine but not just in the first email. What are your guys thoughts?
    I usually google the number, or add it to my contacts see if they pop up in snapchat or instagram. Otherwise that's why a second number is always a good thing.

  14. #4376

    Phone Numbers

    I just joined SA and I get emails with just phone numbers. I am real leery about even calling or texting these numbers. If I have been talking with the girl then fine but not just in the first email. What are your guys thoughts?

  15. #4375

    Sa

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3aff7...b-c5e343cf451e

    She's down but looking to get $600:

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape