Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 18294
-
10-23-19 14:13 #11859Senior Member

Posts: 209Thanks!
I'll keep that in mind.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 14:06 #11858Senior Member

Posts: 209Thanks!
That makes sense.
Originally Posted by JackRabbitSlim
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 23:27 #11857Senior Member

Posts: 7266One thing is to be a repeat customer and the BBFS nod can be achieved. A lot of girls know that if you want BBFS you'll probably just see her once. If you see her again she will open up and have encountered this with many hx girls.
Originally Posted by JackRabbitSlim
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 20:39 #11856Senior Member

Posts: 7266ARe you referring to TawneysTreat03 from HX?
Originally Posted by DGoodLife
[View Original Post]
If yes, she NO longer has the incall by the big mall off Topanga. Met up with her about 3 weeks ago and did a bng in a shady parking lot close to her hotel. She kinda living out of hotels now and is still easy BBFS.
-
10-22-19 17:52 #11855Senior Member

Posts: 109Not really surprising
The girls read this site as well. And for most, providing BBFS is something they do on the down low. Once it becomes apparent that its out there, they tend to back off providing it. And they become suspicious of those who she has. But that doesn't mean that they will stop because they still need money and business still has to be conducted, so don't give up. Still possible to raise that percentage.
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 11:29 #11854Senior Member

Posts: 181Tawney
She is prob the easiest for BBFS, she has been around for a while on the westside and valley. With her just don't get into the water conversation. She will talk about alkeline water for hours. My cock in her mouth and she paused to tell me more about the water and how it benefites our bodies and even our cum. She is an odd duck. But probably hot when she was young, she has to be close to 53-58 now.
Originally Posted by CaveatProtem
[View Original Post]
DGL.
-
10-22-19 10:50 #11853Senior Member

Posts: 209Hx %
I have seen 7 HX providers in the last 3 months. I got BBFS from 3 out of 7. Out of 3 that were mentioned here before I was able to get BBFS from 1 of them. I only ask when in person. Out of 4 that were not mentioned here, I got BBFS from 2 of them. So my % of BBFS with HX providers are about 33% if they were mentioned and 50% if they were not. I found that to be interesting because that's not what I had expected. I didn't expect % of BBFS rate with mentioned providers to be lower than not mentioned providers. I am wondering if other people experience are different than mine.
-
10-21-19 22:10 #11852Regular Member

Posts: 3I was with a couple of those. Tawney Rivers is $200/ he and he missed Sondra who also let me CIP her twice for $200.
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 21:34 #11851Regular Member

Posts: 3I have her current contact info
I've been talking with Tawney just today. She's in WeHo. PM me if you need her number.
Originally Posted by Scoota08
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 02:36 #11850Regular Member

Posts: 3Very interested
If you have contact or links for three or four let me know.
-
10-15-19 01:20 #11849Senior Member

Posts: 983Yes she does. But her BBBJ was toothy.
Originally Posted by Poloman
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 23:45 #11848Senior Member

Posts: 27Sweetlove310
She also does BBFS.
Originally Posted by Mile22
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 22:08 #11847Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yes, Eva-again is not BBFS anymore. She used to allow it selective clients in the past but when I saw her at the last gng party she said No!
Originally Posted by MadderMax
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 21:56 #11846Senior Member

Posts: 139The true hero
Thanks Mile22. You're the real MVP.
Originally Posted by Mile22
[View Original Post]
BTW, I remember seeing Eva a while back. She was fun, but no BBFS for me then. Might try her again to see if things have changed.
-
10-14-19 14:23 #11845Senior Member

Posts: 45Here are some additions to the list.
Haven't seen them mentioned anywhere else, but I could be missing something.
LondonLuxxe.
Rosealinax.
Jeze_Bella_Witz.
Eva-Again.
Little_Selenaxox.
I didn't ask before-hand in PM. Went for CS during the session & the rest was history. It's happened with each of them on more than one occasion.
For those that can't read between the lines, don't be the dumbass that asks for BBFS in PM or text, and get butthurt when they tell you to go fist yourself. Wait until you're with them in person.
I have a couple more to trade. Also haven't seen them mentioned anywhere (but at this point I'd assume that most girls on HX are doing BBFS with at least one client or other & have good insulation).
PMs are open.











Reply With Quote





