Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 430 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 530 930 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 18290
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #11855

    Not really surprising

    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    I have seen 7 HX providers in the last 3 months. I got BBFS from 3 out of 7. Out of 3 that were mentioned here before I was able to get BBFS from 1 of them. I only ask when in person. Out of 4 that were not mentioned here, I got BBFS from 2 of them. So my % of BBFS with HX providers are about 33% if they were mentioned and 50% if they were not. I found that to be interesting because that's not what I had expected. I didn't expect % of BBFS rate with mentioned providers to be lower than not mentioned providers. I am wondering if other people experience are different than mine.
    The girls read this site as well. And for most, providing BBFS is something they do on the down low. Once it becomes apparent that its out there, they tend to back off providing it. And they become suspicious of those who she has. But that doesn't mean that they will stop because they still need money and business still has to be conducted, so don't give up. Still possible to raise that percentage.

  2. #11854

    Tawney

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveatProtem  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking with Tawney just today. She's in WeHo. PM me if you need her number.
    She is prob the easiest for BBFS, she has been around for a while on the westside and valley. With her just don't get into the water conversation. She will talk about alkeline water for hours. My cock in her mouth and she paused to tell me more about the water and how it benefites our bodies and even our cum. She is an odd duck. But probably hot when she was young, she has to be close to 53-58 now.

    DGL.

  3. #11853

    Hx %

    I have seen 7 HX providers in the last 3 months. I got BBFS from 3 out of 7. Out of 3 that were mentioned here before I was able to get BBFS from 1 of them. I only ask when in person. Out of 4 that were not mentioned here, I got BBFS from 2 of them. So my % of BBFS with HX providers are about 33% if they were mentioned and 50% if they were not. I found that to be interesting because that's not what I had expected. I didn't expect % of BBFS rate with mentioned providers to be lower than not mentioned providers. I am wondering if other people experience are different than mine.

  4. #11852
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    I'm not trying to sound. Skeptical but you BB'd those girls for 200/ hr?

    Ummm. How?
    I was with a couple of those. Tawney Rivers is $200/ he and he missed Sondra who also let me CIP her twice for $200.

  5. #11851

    I have her current contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoota08  [View Original Post]
    Coming to LA from Australia next month, where to find Tawney now. Lost her contact number. Thanks.
    I've been talking with Tawney just today. She's in WeHo. PM me if you need her number.

  6. #11850

    Very interested

    If you have contact or links for three or four let me know.

  7. #11849
    Quote Originally Posted by Poloman  [View Original Post]
    She also does BBFS.
    Yes she does. But her BBBJ was toothy.

  8. #11848

    Sweetlove310

    Quote Originally Posted by Mile22  [View Original Post]
    Here are some additions to the list.

    Haven't seen them mentioned anywhere else, but I could be missing something.

    LondonLuxxe.

    Rosealinax.

    Jeze_Bella_Witz.

    Eva-Again.

    Little_Selenaxox.

    I didn't ask before-hand in PM. Went for CS during the session & the rest was history. It's happened with each of them on more than one occasion.

    For those that can't read between the lines, don't be the dumbass that asks for BBFS in PM or text, and get butthurt when they tell you to go fist yourself. Wait until you're with them in person.

    I have a couple more to trade. Also haven't seen them mentioned anywhere (but at this point I'd assume that most girls on HX are doing BBFS with at least one client or other & have good insulation).

    PMs are open.
    She also does BBFS.

  9. #11847
    Quote Originally Posted by MadderMax  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Mile22. You're the real MVP.

    BTW, I remember seeing Eva a while back. She was fun, but no BBFS for me then. Might try her again to see if things have changed.
    Yes, Eva-again is not BBFS anymore. She used to allow it selective clients in the past but when I saw her at the last gng party she said No!

  10. #11846

    The true hero

    Quote Originally Posted by Mile22  [View Original Post]
    Here are some additions to the list.

    Haven't seen them mentioned anywhere else, but I could be missing something.

    LondonLuxxe.

    Rosealinax.

    Jeze_Bella_Witz.

    Eva-Again.

    Little_Selenaxox.

    I didn't ask before-hand in PM. Went for CS during the session & the rest was history. It's happened with each of them on more than one occasion.

    For those that can't read between the lines, don't be the dumbass that asks for BBFS in PM or text, and get butthurt when they tell you to go fist yourself. Wait until you're with them in person.

    I have a couple more to trade. Also haven't seen them mentioned anywhere (but at this point I'd assume that most girls on HX are doing BBFS with at least one client or other & have good insulation).

    PMs are open.
    Thanks Mile22. You're the real MVP.

    BTW, I remember seeing Eva a while back. She was fun, but no BBFS for me then. Might try her again to see if things have changed.

  11. #11845
    Here are some additions to the list.

    Haven't seen them mentioned anywhere else, but I could be missing something.

    LondonLuxxe.

    Rosealinax.

    Jeze_Bella_Witz.

    Eva-Again.

    Little_Selenaxox.

    I didn't ask before-hand in PM. Went for CS during the session & the rest was history. It's happened with each of them on more than one occasion.

    For those that can't read between the lines, don't be the dumbass that asks for BBFS in PM or text, and get butthurt when they tell you to go fist yourself. Wait until you're with them in person.

    I have a couple more to trade. Also haven't seen them mentioned anywhere (but at this point I'd assume that most girls on HX are doing BBFS with at least one client or other & have good insulation).

    PMs are open.

  12. #11844
    Thanks for taking one for the team. I've been on the fence over this one. She looks heavy in the most recently posted photo (and more tats). Thanks for the confirmation.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadderMax  [View Original Post]
    Heard Miss Sky Star Davis was BBFS. Not for me. Read on for review.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MissSkyStarDavis

    Age: Late 20's.

    Height 5'7".

    Weight: 170-180 lbs (heavy).

    Face: Just Ok (5).

    Body: Heavy girl, big tits due to weight, nipples never got hard.

    Breast: Natural, 38 DDD, saggy.

    Ass: Big.

    Pussy: Stubble, clean.

    Not GFE. No BBFS. BBBJ was ok. Some ball licking, no ball sucking, CG, limited CS, Mish, some nipple play.

    Looks nothing like photos (skinny-cute), she's pretty overweight, rough cut look, spacey, 30 minutes late. Mediocre session, no connection. No repeat for me.

  13. #11843
    Quote Originally Posted by MadderMax  [View Original Post]
    So really no trade, as you put it in your original post then. Am I missing something?
    When people post asking for a pm to trade, I always look at their post history. If there's just a few recent post mainly just asking others for info, then it's best to just pass and not bother. Either it'll be a disappointing trade, or just fishing for info from others.

  14. #11842
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Post both their names bruh you swear you're the only dude raw dogging them LOL.
    Seriously. I only know one girl I can verify that I barebacked on HX that wasn't barebacking anyone else. Why? Because her booker set her up for it and she had to scream at him for like an hour when she got to my spot. Then she finally relented and when I creampied the shit out of her twice, she and ran put all her shit on in a panic then ran to the pharmacy to immediately buy a plan B. She never let me do bb or anyone after that. She doesn't even provide anymore. That's how freaked out about it she was. Outside of that, every chick on HX offering bb has at least 20 guys at least she's doing it with on the regular.

  15. #11841
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape