The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12197

    Maria

    Has a dream with her this morning.

    Skinny spinner body. Real good BBJ.

    Moved to the dog, then Greek she finished with BBJCIM.

    She is sharing room with another girl.

    Didn't ask about double because the other girl is not my type.

    Thanks salt for the #.

  2. #12196

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticDreamer  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be a scammer. When I tried to meet her, she demanded a $50 gift card to pay a friend to use her room. I politely refused, explaining that I never exchange gifts / cash before meeting someone in person, in order to avoid the risk of being scammed. She proceeded to get angry, and sent me several insulting messages.
    I've met up with her, wasn't a scam, but nothing special either. Also, didn't ask me for a giftcard though, so maybe she's changed on that front.

  3. #12195

    Re: Psycho

    She appears to be a scammer. When I tried to meet her, she demanded a $50 gift card to pay a friend to use her room. I politely refused, explaining that I never exchange gifts / cash before meeting someone in person, in order to avoid the risk of being scammed. She proceeded to get angry, and sent me several insulting messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    Word to the wise leave this cycle alone.

    804-876-2956's ads, images and more. Escort Index.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-2956/1/589593

  4. #12194

    Psycho

    Word to the wise leave this cycle alone.

    804-876-2956's ads, images and more. Escort Index.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-2956/1/589593

  5. #12193

    Link to Sky

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...029&cityid=-46

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or pictures you would mind sharing of these girls. With stats? I've searched here and can't find anything. I've found some reviews, nit much, more on Vikki.

    Thanks.

  6. #12192

    Skyy vikki

    Quote Originally Posted by VAvet  [View Original Post]
    Had another great visit with sky. She's looking good, still on Brook but new hotel from last time. Great girl, saw Vikki outside the room. Treat them right fellas 👍127995;.
    Do you have a link or pictures you would mind sharing of these girls. With stats? I've searched here and can't find anything. I've found some reviews, nit much, more on Vikki.

    Thanks.

  7. #12191

    Blonde Kathy

    I've read the reviews and seen the pics. Kinda looks like Scarlett Johansson! Looking for that strong head game. Anyone have a way of finding her or getting in touch?

  8. #12190

    Tg

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    Amanda pictures do not lie. Body 10+ looks 9 attitude 9. Look if you want a girl who has the body of a porn star sucks dick like one. Will do DATY with one finger in her pussy and one in her ass she made me stop because she started to squirt. Finished with doggie and then she rode me till I shot.

    So if you like smoking hot sexy.

    Tatted up girl. She is in town till Wednesday.

    https://www.touringgirls.ch/girl
    Hey Thanks for the review. I've been seeing girls from TG for about 4 years. It's been about a year and it seems somethings have changed, winder if you can help. I've noticed some of the girls are advertising PSE now for an additional $. All the girls I've seen have been GFE, they have all offered BBBJCIM. Since you saw Amanda and she offers PSE can you tell me what if any difference? I know what PSE is, but some interpret it differently. When I asked the handler, she said look it up LOL. Now that TER is gone it's hard to get detailed info on anyone, and I relied on it heavily, and there was usually plenty of info on these girls there. I'll be in Richmond and Tyson this week and thinking about seeing one of them.

    Thanks for any info. PM is ok if you prefer to share that way.

  9. #12189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    P. S. Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to MarkrMd64, I finally got to meet with Sweetie and goddamn. If you've heard anything good, she's better than you've heard. Cute, charming, fun stripper body and nice tatts. As far as I can find, no sexual boundaries and works hard to please. I don't know how he finds them.
    If you send me a pm w read receipt I will delete it immediately, unread.

  10. #12188

    MarkrMd64's girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to MarkrMd64, I finally got to meet with Sweetie and goddamn. If you've heard anything good, she's better than you've heard. Cute, charming, fun stripper body and nice tatts. As far as I can find, no sexual boundaries and works hard to please. I don't know how he finds them.
    I said the exact same thing to him in a PM yesterday. These girls he is finding are ridiculously nice. Haven't met sweetie yet but have sampled a couple of his other finds. Sounds like Sweetie needs to be added to my to do list. Would appreciate her contact info if anyone is sharing.

    Thanks,

  11. #12187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    I don't know how but keep at it

    Thanks to MarkrMd64, I finally got to meet with Sweetie and goddamn. If you've heard anything good, she's better than you've heard. Cute, charming, fun stripper body and nice tatts. As far as I can find, no sexual boundaries and works hard to please. I don't know how he finds them.

  12. #12186

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Much appreciation to MarkMd64, Geronimo808, HeavyDutyRn, and Raheem as I was able to dream of this lovely lady the weekend prior to the one that just passed. Let me tell you guys, there have been nothing but great reviews on this board about her, and she definitely lives up to her reputation! She is outstanding at what she does! Damage was. 8 for qv. BBBJ was a solid 8 (there are still 2 others I have seen that take the crown for BJ). FS I would give a solid 11 out of 10 (finished with CIM). In that area, she actually may be my new favorite. Out of all the ones I have dreamt of in the past, none have even come close to being as engaged as she was. And she can take one hell of a pounding. And I love her erratic / goofy personality LOL. 100% guaranteed that I will be paying her another visit sometime in the near future.
    I could not agree more. To me she looks better in person than she does in the pics posted. Freshly showered and ready to go when I arrived. Had on a sexy outfit and started off with lots of teasing and a little dancing making sure I had a great view of that ass. Worth the trip for sure.

    Thanks MarkrMd64 for the info on this one.

  13. #12185

    Thick latina

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one? Thinking about giving her a try. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...2/148483666291.
    I'm pretty sure this one wanted to get paid in gift cards when I reached out to her.

  14. #12184

    I want

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Much appreciation to MarkMd64, Geronimo808, HeavyDutyRn, and Raheem as I was able to dream of this lovely lady the weekend prior to the one that just passed. Let me tell you guys, there have been nothing but great reviews on this board about her, and she definitely lives up to her reputation! She is outstanding at what she does! Damage was. 8 for qv. BBBJ was a solid 8 (there are still 2 others I have seen that take the crown for BJ). FS I would give a solid 11 out of 10 (finished with CIM). In that area, she actually may be my new favorite. Out of all the ones I have dreamt of in the past, none have even come close to being as engaged as she was. And she can take one hell of a pounding. And I love her erratic / goofy personality LOL. 100% guaranteed that I will be paying her another visit sometime in the near future.
    Can someone send a link or DM Digits??

  15. #12183

    Thick Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one? Thinking about giving her a try. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...2/148483666291.
    I've not seen her but I've seen quite a few Latinos as I travel south of the border several times per year. While I love Latino pussy, and it's a real bargain in Mexico and further south, I've generally avoided ads that include the word submissive. There are times I like mouth fucking an American submissive or pounding her ass hole hard, but Latino submissives generally remind me of my first wife. They lay there and take it and offer very little interactive behavior. Which even a submissive chica should do. I want to hear 'fuck my ass harder daddy' or something along those lines as she pushes back hard to take it deep. I think over the past five years I've met one Latino that was everything I imagined and more (believe it or not). And she came from Colorado. Go figure.

    In any event, if you toftf let us know how she performed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape