Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,496 to 30,510 of 41292
-
10-22-19 07:29 #10797Senior Member

Posts: 933Thick wild chic
Saw her once for BBBJ car visit. Not worth it and didn't repeat. Has bite marks all on her legs, heavier than her pics and reeked of cigs and no shower.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 22:25 #10796Banned Member

Posts: 590I saw Kim once and she's sweet and all but super rushed and wants you in certain positions which was annoying. Plus her pussy was kinda gross.
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 22:24 #10795Banned Member

Posts: 590Thick wild chick
Anyone seen this girl? She posts that she's mostly outcall only so I haven't had a chance to see her and just curious if she's worth the trouble of outcall.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/425440548637
-
10-21-19 18:42 #10794Senior Member

Posts: 324Be careful, Jamie will rob you
Saw a good review a while back and went to see her. Her db was lurking and eventually went inside. She said that he wasn't there but I had a feeling he was in the room next door. Set the money out in a neutral spot and halfway in she made a big scene and grabbed the cash. She has a bad rep in Orlando as well. You've been warned. -F904.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 17:38 #10793Senior Member

Posts: 243Jamie
Definitely will keep seeing this one as long as the candy doesn't take its toll, even though there are signs of usage. Been around for awhile, bounces between otown and here. Bottomless BJ and cimsw which I love. Treat her right. Let me know if anyone needs digits.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/484415851718
-
10-21-19 16:55 #10792Senior Member

Posts: 318Kim
I reviewed Kim in #9955. Yes, same thing happened to me as far as directing me to the wrong hotel. However once you get to the correct hotel, she will come down to get you. This way she doesn't have to transmit her room #. She is super careful. She does have a great set of play-toys! Makes it worth all the shenanigans. And I think its worth it.
Originally Posted by Chimothy
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 16:20 #10791Senior Member

Posts: 243No link
This dream was uneventful with absolutely no chance of repeat. Comms good with nice quiet neighborhood in Atlantic beach. Very talkative and I found out right away, someone who laughs at there own jokes. Kind if got me out of the mood. Went to the bedroom after intro. Started weed with a BBBJ that didn't last as long as the laughing. Maybe 30 seconds. Don't know if it's a nervous thing, the laughing. So onto the main event where it was strange because she wanted to inspect my coat as it wasn't hers, was like a medical inspection. Tried not to let it be a mood killer but it was. Tried to get a better missionary position and it was like trying with someone who doesn't have alot of experience. Some more laughing from her, finished thank you. Don't do it. There is nothing that would make me even want to contact her.
-
10-21-19 16:15 #10790Senior Member

Posts: 50Update
So, the Fleming Island girl that posts for outcall and cardate actually got an incall last week. I dreamed that it was just off the Buckman in Orange Park. Damage was $. 2 for hh. BBBJ was slightly better than car date because she had a better angle. Covered up after initial BBBJ, had some good mish and lazy doggy, then back to BBBJ for the pop. CIM, and I think it was partial swallow. Cleaned up and went on my way. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Lovegunn
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 15:19 #10789Senior Member

Posts: 288Diamond
Why avoid her?
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 12:15 #10788Senior Member

Posts: 107Vonna Rose
Cool attitude, larger than the pics suggest. Room wasnt all that great and she apologized for it. Slight odor, her and room. I felt like it was rushed but I simply didn't get a great vibe during the session. Sounds like she is here for the long term and she focuses her incalls in St Aug for her convenience. I will not be repeating but YMMV. I would suggest to go for the half and see if you get your 1-fitty worth. Didn't feel like GFE was her thing but I didn't pursue it either.
-
10-21-19 12:07 #10787Senior Member

Posts: 2131I have had that happen with several ads lately. I have learn to just stop replying myself when I get ask those questions.
Originally Posted by Chimothy
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 11:47 #10786Senior Member

Posts: 64Grace
I was unaware that Grace was selective regarding the age and race of her clients. I attempted to set something up this weekend, but did not receive a response after answering her question about my age and race (BTW, I'm over 40 and black). Had her ad stated that she has preferences, I wouldn't have contacted her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/404758612551
-
10-21-19 10:26 #10785Senior Member

Posts: 820Bianca
I sent you a PM it was the last number she posted. She seems to go through a few numbers so it not might work. But she will post soon with either Kat or cutie.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 09:33 #10784Senior Member

Posts: 405Bratt / Nikki / Duchess
Whatever name she is going by this week, she got picked up by Uncle yesterday morning for a non-hobby related event. Held without bond until at least the end of the month.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 03:24 #10783Senior Member

Posts: 259Hey dman, do you have Bianca number still her ad is down I forgot to write it down you can message me or the other? TIA!
Originally Posted by DMan696
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





