Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Messages

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    An SB that I became somewhat friends with told me that a lot of the girls are now including the platonic tag as a filter because the number of rude messages as well as tire kicking messages started to get out of hand so it's being used as a filter a lot of times. Just spend a little time having a conversation and they will show their true colors.
    They will kick you off there, all it takes is one high and mighty bitching about inappropriate messages. Meanwhile every other greeting says online relationships only. That is supposed to disallowed yet they approve the messages, would love to know how many are bots as well.

  2. #1265

    Samara, upscale sugar baby

    Sort of an escort / sugar baby hybrid, the best of both.

    You can find some reviews in Charlotte and Atlanta, relocated to this area and open to new friends.

    Hot, young, clean, professional, a very rare find.

    Worth breaking the piggy bank. On par or above any EROS girl.

    Non pro, no posting to reference.

    Please PM me for contact info.

  3. #1264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    That site has gotten insane, every other add now says platonic. Had a rinser try to set me up with the tease today also, back and forth with messages for 30 minutes than a small gift to meet for coffee $150 to get her nails done for the privilege of a 15 minute meet and greet. This thing has gotten to be a total waste.
    I truly missed the OLD Craiglist days. You literally fuck girls for free. I have fucked girls for nothing more than a cup of latte or a $10 bottle of Moscato.

    The fees being charged by this SA site is becoming ludicrous. We need more competitions.

  4. #1263
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    That site has gotten insane, every other add now says platonic. Had a rinser try to set me up with the tease today also, back and forth with messages for 30 minutes than a small gift to meet for coffee $150 to get her nails done for the privilege of a 15 minute meet and greet. This thing has gotten to be a total waste.
    An SB that I became somewhat friends with told me that a lot of the girls are now including the platonic tag as a filter because the number of rude messages as well as tire kicking messages started to get out of hand so it's being used as a filter a lot of times. Just spend a little time having a conversation and they will show their true colors.

  5. #1262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    S. B

    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you can do the same thing?

    All SBs are liars.

    Of course she is seeing other SDs.

    Sugar relationships are not expected to be platonic. Go find a replacement or supplement SB. No need to talk about it with the current SB.
    In every case I encountered S. B's are just escorts with high price tags. They typically won't spend more than an hour and in most cases I was happy they didn't. It's really a huge hassle communicating with them as well, texting back and forth and usually at some point comes " I require a small gift or cash app me first for Uber, need my nails done send money. It's happened so much that now I just play along as payback for wasting my time and thinking I am unwise to their B. S.

  6. #1261
    Quote Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx  [View Original Post]
    So I have a solid sugar baby but the issue with her is apparently that is TOO BUYS sometimes to meet up, on the times that I'm available she is not and its so frustrating I suspect she is seeing other SDs on the side and only makes her self available to me whenever she is in need so I was thinking well maybe I can do the same thing sex was starting to get a bit boring with her anyways she isn't as enthusiastic as she was when we first met, what do you guys usually do? Do yall stick to the same sugar baby or keep a good rotation with many of them? I want to taste different waters But at the same time I want to sort of keep the one I got but it just sucks when she can't meet up with me on the days that I'm available it drives me nuts to go many days without getting my nuts drained!
    Maybe you can do the same thing?

    All SBs are liars.

    Of course she is seeing other SDs.

    Sugar relationships are not expected to be platonic. Go find a replacement or supplement SB. No need to talk about it with the current SB.

  7. #1260

    Keep a "rotation"

    Quote Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx  [View Original Post]
    So I have a solid sugar baby but the issue with her is apparently that is TOO BUYS sometimes to meet up, on the times that I'm available she is not and its so frustrating I suspect she is seeing other SDs on the side and only makes her self available to me whenever she is in need so I was thinking well maybe I can do the same thing sex was starting to get a bit boring with her anyways she isn't as enthusiastic as she was when we first met, what do you guys usually do? Do yall stick to the same sugar baby or keep a good rotation with many of them? I want to taste different waters But at the same time I want to sort of keep the one I got but it just sucks when she can't meet up with me on the days that I'm available it drives me nuts to go many days without getting my nuts drained!
    In other words always have an "A" girl, a "B" girl and as many that you can keep track of that you are conversing with. So, if "A" becomes too difficult to you, simply move the others up in the rotation. Like a ball player w / his game bar, his BP bat and a couple others he's breaking in.

    I get what you are saying. You don't want to give up one that you at least know is safe and that you've connected with but sometimes you have to cut bait if they can't find time to meet you on your schedule.

    That said, honestly, the ones that are worth seeing SHOULD be busy. That means she's either a student or has an actual job, right?

    If she's seeing multiple dudes as her main source of time and income, she's not an SB; she's an escort. Nothing wrong w / it, obviously. Just different branding / marketing.

    A true SB (IMHO) is either a student or works full time and sugars as a supplement to her life.

    If it makes you feel better, I have an NCSU girl I started talking to back in July while she was home in Philly for the Summer. And I STILL haven't met her! But I'm not giving up on it b / c she takes her classes seriously and is a knockout.

    Eventually, we'll meet. I hope. LOL.

  8. #1259

    Any advice would be appriciated!!

    So I have a solid sugar baby but the issue with her is apparently that is TOO BUYS sometimes to meet up, on the times that I'm available she is not and its so frustrating I suspect she is seeing other SDs on the side and only makes her self available to me whenever she is in need so I was thinking well maybe I can do the same thing sex was starting to get a bit boring with her anyways she isn't as enthusiastic as she was when we first met, what do you guys usually do? Do yall stick to the same sugar baby or keep a good rotation with many of them? I want to taste different waters But at the same time I want to sort of keep the one I got but it just sucks when she can't meet up with me on the days that I'm available it drives me nuts to go many days without getting my nuts drained!

  9. #1258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Platonic SB on SA

    That site has gotten insane, every other add now says platonic. Had a rinser try to set me up with the tease today also, back and forth with messages for 30 minutes than a small gift to meet for coffee $150 to get her nails done for the privilege of a 15 minute meet and greet. This thing has gotten to be a total waste.

  10. #1257

    GoodGirl2540

    Quote Originally Posted by Ral613  [View Original Post]
    Can't find her profile. Did she take it down?
    Still there.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e2dd8...7-9d411cfdd45c

  11. #1256

    Good Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Serious question, is this good girl or good guy? Her biceps are similar to mine.
    Can't find her profile. Did she take it down?

  12. #1255
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Serious question, is this good girl or good guy? Her biceps are similar to mine.
    I met her a while back. She's a spinner.

    Looks like she has bulked up. Guessing the bicep pic is new, as the other ones were on the profile when I met her.

    If she's anything like she was when I saw her, you'll have fun.

    I want to say it was 2. 5 PPM. Can't recall for sure.

  13. #1254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Good girl 2540

    Serious question, is this good girl or good guy? Her biceps are similar to mine.

  14. #1253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Why is Seeking Arrangements a joke? Serious question as I'm trying to decide which is the best site SA or?. Thanks.
    Try it out for a month, if nothing else all the scammers and rinsers are good for entertainment value.

  15. #1252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Why a joke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me you didn't pay some middle of the road pretending to be hooker $300 just to meet?

    That site is a joke.
    Why is Seeking Arrangements a joke? Serious question as I'm trying to decide which is the best site SA or?. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape