Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1251
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Her playing the kid card tells you a lot about how she's going to act in a sugar relationship.

  2. #1250
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7  [View Original Post]
    I've been using SB and may switch to SA. I was wondering a couple of things. Has anyone found a prepaid that works for payment? And, is there a way of freezing your account (that extends your expiration date) while you're focusing on someone?
    Buy a prepaid card at WalMart. Register it on the card's website using fake info. The only thing that matters on the Seeking site are these data points:

    Card number.

    Expiration.

    3 digit verification on the back of the card.

    The zip code registered with the card issuer.

    No, you can't put your membership on hold. It's $89 for 30 days. But, I think most here will tell you that $89 is a great deal for what Seeking provides. It's a candy store for SDs.

  3. #1249

    LightofShilah

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me you didn't pay some middle of the road pretending to be hooker $300 just to meet?

    That site is a joke.
    No I dint. If it was for couple of hrs. I might have considered after I met her and checked her out.

    Jb.

  4. #1248

    Is she

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Going to fuck you and cook breakfast for that 300? Or is that just for the privilege of meeting and greeting her? Dam. I don't get this whole "SB title makes me worth more" It's still pussy for money. Smh.

  5. #1247

    Seeking Ways

    I've been using SB and may switch to SA. I was wondering a couple of things. Has anyone found a prepaid that works for payment? And, is there a way of freezing your account (that extends your expiration date) while you're focusing on someone?

  6. #1246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasingPuppy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the information!
    Please tell me you didn't pay some middle of the road pretending to be hooker $300 just to meet?

    That site is a joke.

  7. #1245

    LightofShilah

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Thanks for the information!

  8. #1244

    LightofShilah

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasingPuppy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on her? Thanks!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8662...7-ef34591a3128
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191020-081804_Burner.jpg‎  

  9. #1243

    LightofShilah

    Anyone have any information on her? Thanks!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8662...7-ef34591a3128

  10. #1242

    This!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    It's helpful to have two Seeking profiles.

    Check her profile with a throwaway profile to see if she didn't just block you on the main account. Plenty of the pros block you to give the impression you took them off the market and you're their only john.
    Is ridiculous to think that one is the only john in their plate, I have recently came accross a sugar baby that told me I was her only SD of course I didn't believe it first time we met she didn't even seem nervous coming to the hotel or anything like she is done it before! We sat down and I told her I didn't want a sugar baby that sleeps with many men at the time cause of risks of getting a disease or something next day I got on SA and I was blocked from her profile little did she know that I had a second profile and found her profile to be active Not only she blocked me but she also changed her location so she wouldn't pop up on the area I had found her the first time LOL these girls are slick and are all about the $$$ never assume you are the only SD in their lives.

  11. #1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    It's helpful to have two Seeking profiles.

    Check her profile with a throwaway profile to see if she didn't just block you on the main account. Plenty of the pros block you to give the impression you took them off the market and you're their only john.
    I have that actually. She's not on either one now.

  12. #1240
    Quote Originally Posted by Svt4628  [View Original Post]
    $200 and she seems to have taken her profile down all together. She wants to see me regular she says. I just never trust them LOL.
    It's helpful to have two Seeking profiles.

    Check her profile with a throwaway profile to see if she didn't just block you on the main account. Plenty of the pros block you to give the impression you took them off the market and you're their only john.

  13. #1239

    Sugar Baby Orgy

    Maybe we can arrange one?

    If we each have 3-4 SA contacts maybe we get a room (I've got enough points to get a suite at the Umstead) and "share. " 3-4 guys. 6-8 girls.

    Thoughts? PM me.

  14. #1238
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $400 per meet and wouldn't budge, so I wished her well. She then blocked me on SA.
    $200 and she seems to have taken her profile down all together. She wants to see me regular she says. I just never trust them LOL.

  15. #1237
    Word is she's got a real boyfriend. She's a sweetheart; I wish her the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Seems that she was seeing someone for a while so she turned me down, but was wondering what the current status is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape