Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 5571
-
10-21-19 13:03 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 196Her playing the kid card tells you a lot about how she's going to act in a sugar relationship.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 09:26 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 196Buy a prepaid card at WalMart. Register it on the card's website using fake info. The only thing that matters on the Seeking site are these data points:
Originally Posted by VelvetHeart7
[View Original Post]
Card number.
Expiration.
3 digit verification on the back of the card.
The zip code registered with the card issuer.
No, you can't put your membership on hold. It's $89 for 30 days. But, I think most here will tell you that $89 is a great deal for what Seeking provides. It's a candy store for SDs.
-
10-21-19 09:24 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 115LightofShilah
No I dint. If it was for couple of hrs. I might have considered after I met her and checked her out.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
Jb.
-
10-20-19 20:08 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 513Is she
Going to fuck you and cook breakfast for that 300? Or is that just for the privilege of meeting and greeting her? Dam. I don't get this whole "SB title makes me worth more" It's still pussy for money. Smh.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 11:38 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 117Seeking Ways
I've been using SB and may switch to SA. I was wondering a couple of things. Has anyone found a prepaid that works for payment? And, is there a way of freezing your account (that extends your expiration date) while you're focusing on someone?
-
10-20-19 11:04 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Please tell me you didn't pay some middle of the road pretending to be hooker $300 just to meet?
Originally Posted by ChasingPuppy
[View Original Post]
That site is a joke.
-
10-20-19 10:10 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 45LightofShilah
Thanks for the information!
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 08:20 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 115LightofShilah
Here you go.
Originally Posted by ChasingPuppy
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 17:23 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 45LightofShilah
Anyone have any information on her? Thanks!
https://www.seeking.com/member/e8662...7-ef34591a3128
-
10-19-19 13:57 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 232This!!
Is ridiculous to think that one is the only john in their plate, I have recently came accross a sugar baby that told me I was her only SD of course I didn't believe it first time we met she didn't even seem nervous coming to the hotel or anything like she is done it before! We sat down and I told her I didn't want a sugar baby that sleeps with many men at the time cause of risks of getting a disease or something next day I got on SA and I was blocked from her profile little did she know that I had a second profile and found her profile to be active Not only she blocked me but she also changed her location so she wouldn't pop up on the area I had found her the first time LOL these girls are slick and are all about the $$$ never assume you are the only SD in their lives.
Originally Posted by Truncated
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 21:10 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 149I have that actually. She's not on either one now.
Originally Posted by Truncated
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 18:59 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 196It's helpful to have two Seeking profiles.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
Check her profile with a throwaway profile to see if she didn't just block you on the main account. Plenty of the pros block you to give the impression you took them off the market and you're their only john.
-
10-16-19 20:22 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 144Sugar Baby Orgy
Maybe we can arrange one?
If we each have 3-4 SA contacts maybe we get a room (I've got enough points to get a suite at the Umstead) and "share. " 3-4 guys. 6-8 girls.
Thoughts? PM me.
-
10-15-19 22:22 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 149$200 and she seems to have taken her profile down all together. She wants to see me regular she says. I just never trust them LOL.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-19 17:12 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 169Word is she's got a real boyfriend. She's a sweetheart; I wish her the best.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




