Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 19,996 to 20,010 of 27899
-
10-21-19 10:47 #7904Senior Member

Posts: 2184Sexyfendi333
Originally Posted by TeaBagger206
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Serjc18
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?334970-Sexyfendi333
Originally Posted by BNatural
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 10:38 #7903Senior Member

Posts: 2184Kinky kourtney
Her pics and profile look great. She has listed BBBJ as a 'hate' but we all know that usually does not mean anything. No pricing info in any of her recent ads. She seems to have reviews but nothing explicit called out. Sometimes (rarely) you get lucky and some hobbyist actually posts a few insightful details. Still curious about this one, some real intel would be great.
Originally Posted by DemiGod77
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 20:15 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 50Kinky Kourtney
What's the take on kinky kourtney?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B
-
10-20-19 17:08 #7901Senior Member

Posts: 39Doubt she getting any calls, she need to stay advertising to women if she hates dick that much.
Originally Posted by Decado199
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 15:57 #7900Senior Member

Posts: 220$300 for 30 minutes? Good luck with that.
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 13:12 #7899Senior Member

Posts: 217If you're paying 400 I feel bad for you, son.
Originally Posted by VovaUkrainian
[View Original Post]
Do yourself a favor and walk away if they ask for more than 250 for an hour, 160 for a half. Seriously. Being able to walk away is a key ability for this sort of thing.
-
10-20-19 08:11 #7898Senior Member

Posts: 147Hourly
I THOUGHT they were by the hour, NOT by the pound!
Originally Posted by Decado199
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 03:46 #7897Regular Member

Posts: 6Oops. Link.
http://olympia.skipthegames.com/fema...y/546804927039
Originally Posted by Decado199
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 00:03 #7896Senior Member

Posts: 29There ain't such a thing as low volume. These bitches all fuck in the hundreds. I only consider those 1000+ models to be truly low volume. Anyone who's at 400 which is the standard for this area, will fuck in the hundreds. Take100 less and now is thousands. Add BB to it and now you deal with more 😂. Don't fool yourself.
Originally Posted by Decado199
[View Original Post]
I'm about to set up an appointment with one of the seductive angels girls. Wish me luck. And BB is getting added.
-
10-19-19 20:51 #7895Senior Member

Posts: 137Tna
Some outstanding choices on Slixa if you are in a higher tax bracket than I am.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 19:43 #7894Senior Member

Posts: 25I agree
I'd have to agree with Fast, most of the time you'll find an average provider who does a good job for the rates provided. I know some people might pay (too much) for a 20-something hard body, but I'd rather see someone still cute for a lot more visits.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
Also, if you search regularly you can also find the rare above average with good rates, and become a regular.
-
10-19-19 17:30 #7893Regular Member

Posts: 6Check this one out
At some point you have to wonder who is paying these rates. Maybe that is what is meant as a low volume provider, only a few are willing to pay so much for so little.
Originally Posted by Scwoodus
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 17:16 #7892Senior Member

Posts: 244Lilly Rose
YUP.
On TNA. Also STG.
Originally Posted by RowdyYates
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 16:09 #7891Senior Member

Posts: 499I think you're just being picky. Not all STG providers look bad. If the service is good I'm happy with an average or even a slightly below average provider. And yes, I also like the more reasonable rates.
Originally Posted by VovaUkrainian
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 15:49 #7890Senior Member

Posts: 109Lilly rose
Tna gal or?
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




