Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 532 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2049

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    I'm working off a cell so limited cut and paste options or at least within my capabilities LOL. So the pic was the next best option. If I won the lottery I would have both redhead lexi / lexxi's come over together! Cheers.
    Thanks to See200. I was able to sample Lexxi at her incall.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/821508026641

    Pretty straight communication to make arrangement. No BB nor Greek were her only No's.

    Stay on communication 1 hr before the agreed time to confirm. I gave her 10 minutes heads up before eta.

    She was ready. Opened her door in her underwear's too.

    She is a tad heavier than the photos, but there is no bait and switch.

    Her incall is not the most organized, but the bed and bath rooms are clean and usable.

    Not wasting any time, she disrobed quickly and offered a nice real back massage; I opted with lotion (unscented).

    Upon the flip, she washed her hand quickly and started enjoying my gauntlet like there is no tomorrow. Both accessories were cared for as well.

    She spent over 15 minutes trying to squeeze it dry, but no dice. I always kept everything close to me for BBBJ.

    Daty and FIV was very well received. She enjoyed it and O'ed a couple of times. DFK are reciprocal and seem to get her excited to pay me back.

    After a few minutes of SS, she got me a raincoat and we went through several known acronyms. Finale was on Mish which she popped another O.

    All in all a very affordable dream which I don't mind coming back to.

  2. #2048
    Sorry for double post.

    Still nothing on this one, eh?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...i/230667598837

  3. #2047
    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    So I toftt and glad I did. She responded to me regularly over the past week and when she was running a little late kept me informed and was apologetic. She even gave me the choice of curly or straight hair. She wanted to start with a body rub and not rush into business. Once we did she was cool with BBBJ which was on spot. She was good with whatever position I wanted and seemed to enjoy it too so a happy ending was easy. Glad I got to sample some local fun. Would repeat!
    Was her incall location downtown?

  4. #2046

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting, that is what this board is for, to share information for a better mongering experience. But do you what will really help with your post? The actual link from the ad! That will help us all match your information to the actual person.

    I offer this in all due respect to the effort you made.
    I'm working off a cell so limited cut and paste options or at least within my capabilities LOL. So the pic was the next best option. If I won the lottery I would have both redhead lexi / lexxi's come over together! Cheers.

  5. #2045

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    So I toftt and glad I did. She responded to me regularly over the past week and when she was running a little late kept me informed and was apologetic. She even gave me the choice of curly or straight hair. She wanted to start with a body rub and not rush into business. Once we did she was cool with BBBJ which was on spot. She was good with whatever position I wanted and seemed to enjoy it too so a happy ending was easy. Glad I got to sample some local fun. Would repeat!
    This photo from her STG ad is interesting. Looks like she's in an office posing in her underwear.

    Her profile says BBBJ but I do not see CIM listed, too bad!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lexxi.jpg‎  

  6. #2044

    Tip for you

    Thanks for posting, that is what this board is for, to share information for a better mongering experience. But do you what will really help with your post? The actual link from the ad! That will help us all match your information to the actual person.

    I offer this in all due respect to the effort you made.

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    So I toftt and glad I did. She responded to me regularly over the past week and when she was running a little late kept me informed and was apologetic. She even gave me the choice of curly or straight hair. She wanted to start with a body rub and not rush into business. Once we did she was cool with BBBJ which was on spot. She was good with whatever position I wanted and seemed to enjoy it too so a happy ending was easy. Glad I got to sample some local fun. Would repeat!

  7. #2043

    Lexxi favorite redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    So I toftt and glad I did. She responded to me regularly over the past week and when she was running a little late kept me informed and was apologetic. She even gave me the choice of curly or straight hair. She wanted to start with a body rub and not rush into business. Once we did she was cool with BBBJ which was on spot. She was good with whatever position I wanted and seemed to enjoy it too so a happy ending was easy. Glad I got to sample some local fun. Would repeat!
    This was on Lexxi. There is another redhead named lexi with one x.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191022-084742.jpg‎  

  8. #2042

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    Was the second one close to 40 yo as well?
    I went a third time on Sunday. Same woman as the second time. It's easy, reliable and clean. Average other than that.

  9. #2041

    Lexi redhead

    So I toftt and glad I did. She responded to me regularly over the past week and when she was running a little late kept me informed and was apologetic. She even gave me the choice of curly or straight hair. She wanted to start with a body rub and not rush into business. Once we did she was cool with BBBJ which was on spot. She was good with whatever position I wanted and seemed to enjoy it too so a happy ending was easy. Glad I got to sample some local fun. Would repeat!

  10. #2040

    Need some help

    I'm trying to tone down my mongering somewhat. Too many girls down here aren't clean since I moved here. I want somebody who doesn't do a ton of volume. I do this because I have a smoking fetish, I like to explore it. Does anybody know any cute utr girls that smoke and could use a little extra cash.

  11. #2039

    Favorite Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    I've narrowed it down to this one for my visit to Phily. She texts back appropriately. Any first hand intel before I pull the trigger?

    YOU'RE FAVORITE REDHEAD.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/251104934987
    Obviously not the favorite of AAs!

  12. #2038
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalcasualguy  [View Original Post]
    Was the second one close to 40 yo as well?
    The second one is younger late 20's or earlier 30's. Her CBJ was a little too toothy for me. I told her, she would stop but then start up again. Main event included several positions and she took my pounding. She was entertaining and I will try her again, but I needed to block her too. Too many texts.

  13. #2037
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I followed through on an incall ad in King if Prussia. Asian. Typical bait and switch on the pics but the woman was attractive and maybe 40. Nice hotel. Good experience, CBJ and cfs. One three zero for hhr. Turns out it's some kind of rotation and when the new one started she hit me up on my Pinger #. Repeated. Also decent experience.

    This is the ad:

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/710909145984
    Was the second one close to 40 yo as well?

  14. #2036

    VF / KoP

    I followed through on an incall ad in King if Prussia. Asian. Typical bait and switch on the pics but the woman was attractive and maybe 40. Nice hotel. Good experience, CBJ and cfs. One three zero for hhr. Turns out it's some kind of rotation and when the new one started she hit me up on my Pinger #. Repeated. Also decent experience.

    This is the ad:

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...a/710909145984

  15. #2035

    Recommendations

    I'm headed into downtown philly tonight for an event. Any intel on a good incall or outcall would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to shoot me a pm.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape