Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 13936
-
10-22-19 07:46 #5341Regular Member

Posts: 3Las Vegas Ivy- unforgettable GFE
I am out here in Vegas because of business conference which is being held at the hotel in Las Vegas. After the meeting I went to the Casino I won about 500 bucks playing Black Jack. I am not a big gambler but every time I go to Vegas I get to play a little bit of Black Jack and usually end up losing a few hundred bucks. This time was different because I won from Black Jack.
I felt nice getting up from the table as a winner. On the way back to my hotel room I picked up a card that has an Escort service because I wanted to check out girls from Las Vegas. I started browsing through the website to choose the girl I want in my hotel room. While I was browsing.
I was thinking that I wouldn't mind anyone from the menu (list of girls) because they all looked.
Awesome.
After a deep consideration I decided to choose Ivy. So I booked for Ivy and waited. I was thinking and telling myself not to be disappointed even if the girl is not the same one I saw from the website. I had prior experience with bad memory. Most of the time they put the pics which are not relevant to real ones coming for the service. Anyway I was waiting for the girl hoping to be the same. Finally I heard knocking the door and I opened the door. There she was, Ivy.
I was very shocked and surprised because it was the girl I saw from the site. Such a fine looking piece. She looked about 5'2 with natural black hair to her shoulder. She said she was 20 and I had no doubt. Her body was a masterpiece of art. Glamour perfect body.
I didn't want to waste anytime because I know she was going to leave in an hour. As she walked in She started acting like my girlfriend and I treated her the same. She had given me BBBJ and ended up on CFS. During the session I was thinking her to be my real girlfriend. GFE was my preferred session and I had never been so satisfied with the service. I will remember Ivy every time I come to Las Vegas.
-
10-21-19 12:45 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 25Linda
Saw Linda and was good. $. 4 FS or $ BBBJ. Older asian lady looked ok to me but does a mean BJ. Good response to text. Easy set up. The massage was okay but I've had better. I had the back walk for massage and will pass too next time. The area looked safe and room was somewhat clean. Would recommend and will repeat. Cheers.
Originally Posted by Robert387
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 12:24 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 106Thanks, I appreciate the info. I am planning on paying her another visit in the next day or so. I will report back.
Originally Posted by Robert387
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-19 10:18 #5338Senior Member

Posts: 588Linda options
I've visited her a dozen times. My suggestion is to simply tell her no back walking; likewise, if a hard massage (which she can indeed do) isn't to your liking, just tell her medium massage and you'll be fine. For $ total you can get a good massage, a BBBJ finish, and some rimming if you ask nice -- or ask persistently if you have to.
Originally Posted by MaddCapp
[View Original Post]
FS is available, but I've never been interested so don't know if is. 2 or. 4 more.
-
10-21-19 01:26 #5337Senior Member

Posts: 808Have your friend hit any lobby bar, MGM, Aria, Cosmo, or even Bugsey's at the Flamingo. She'll be OK.
Originally Posted by Night234
[View Original Post]
She'll do better hitting the casinos then here.
By the way, where she going? The Maldives?
-
10-20-19 22:52 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 299Friend in need
https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...084/7023424315
She needs help to get a plane ticket out of Vegas.
She is looking to meet tonight. Safety is very important to her in all ways.
21 and looks younger.
-
10-20-19 22:32 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 76I was thinking of giving her a try when I was out there. Thanks for the suggestion. I couldn't find a single tit picture looking through her listings, but you and the other reviews seem to indicate that they're great.
Originally Posted by Dude8622
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 10:51 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 44https://www.livvyvegas.com/
Originally Posted by Schuffles
[View Original Post]
I've seen her a couple of times. Nice big boobs, great nipples. Very pleasant, no bullshit. Gets back quickly with the email on the website.
-
10-20-19 00:13 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 76Couple Experiences from My Last Visit to Vegas
I've been on a big boobed MILF kick lately. Last time I was in Vegas, I got to try a couple different ladies.
Savanaah Cyn Berlin- Thicker, older MILF with big tits. I elected to do half-hour outcall for $. 5. Responsive to text, good communication, quick verification and she showed up on time. Totally normal, didn't seem high or drunk. Started with a quick massage and then the flip for BBBJ. Good technique and effort. Since I was on the half-hour time crunch, I put a stop to it. Put on the cover and rolled her over for mish. She took it as hard as I wanted to give it. Seemed to enjoy herself, got very wet. Finished in the cover and she cleaned up and left. Nice provider if you're in to older, thicker ladies. Would repeat.
DirtyLvGirl- Continuing down the MILF trail, I set up an outcall for the next evening. She was a little slow to respond to text, but we still were able to make it happen. She showed up on time, met me in the casino and we headed up to the room. Looks just like her pictures, mature MILF with huge fake cans. Got to the room and she stripped down and got to work. If you're in to huge boobs, she should be on your list. They look great for her age. Very solid BBBJ, great doggy and mish. I hear the backdoor is open as well, but once again I was limited on time. Clean shave, no odor and in decent shape. She was nice and seemed in to enjoy the entire appointment. Damage was $. 5 for a half-hour. I'm headed back to Vegas in December and she is definitely on the repeat list.
Looking for other big boob suggestions. Prefer milfs, but any big boobs will do. The bigger the better. Also looking for any must-see providers, no matter the boob size. If you don't want to post in the open forum, feel free to send a PM. I'll share any info I gather when I'm in town this December.
I know I'm not a senior member, but I've been here for a while and have posts in Detroit, LA and Vegas.
-
10-19-19 19:42 #5332Regular Member

Posts: 1Coming to Vegas Decmeber 11th Looking for 2 girls BBFS CIMNQNS
Hello all.
Coming in to town December 11th for one night. Looking for either one sexy girl with few boundaries or 2 girls for a threeway. BBFS and CIM needed.
Let me know if you have suggestions or PM me. Prefer girls who are black, brown, asian or hispanic or mixed.
PM if you have suggestions.
-
10-19-19 01:00 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 75Yep only trusted or reviewed people
That's why I only use trusted sites or wait for reviews haha.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 22:46 #5330Senior Member

Posts: 1570It took me about 30 seconds to find this. Now I understand how dudes get catfished. Do your research, it's not difficult.
Originally Posted by LezbiHonest22
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/kathykwoww/?hl=en
-
10-18-19 21:43 #5329Banned Member

Posts: 375Careful here
2019-10-19 01:42:10 (818) 602-4011 pink dragon ent.
Agency more than likely. The chick in the pics is way too hot for this business.
Originally Posted by lezbihonest22
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 16:15 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 75Hmmm may be fake?
I used to follow a girl that looks like the girl in your link on instagram. Not to sure if its real or not. Let us know if its legit!
Originally Posted by HornyinHawaii
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 13:34 #5327Regular Member

Posts: 1Great girl
First time in Vegas and to the scene. Decided to see her last night. Her being my first provider I was pretty nervous. She was great and definitely not a clock watcher. I was drunk and left my glasses there so had to double back. She was nice about it. I highly recommend her!
Originally Posted by MassageDude1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





