Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 977 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 477 877 927 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 1027 1077 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 17952
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3312

    Courtney,

    Has anyone by chance seen her? Did a search on here but found nothing.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/635506956303

    Also, I've seen a couple of other girls lately.

    Hailey I would pass on. Too many rules and very robotic. She is very chaotic.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...d/038033256863

    Marie is fantastic. Had a good time and she's very skilled. No drama and no rush.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...h/829992778480

    Car visit with Morgan went as well as a car visit can. She's still one of my atf's.

  2. #3311

    Watch out!

    Not sure if she's real or not might be lp doing a sting never seen her just noticed a website in all her pics idk but I'm not taking a chance on it be safe out there my friends https://cityxguide.photo/ads/come-ge...25015-36828027.

  3. #3310

    Allie

    I saw allie today. It's been a while. Nothings changed. Plenty of no's. No drugs, no smoke, no drama, no disappointments. Just a great time with a real sweetheart.

  4. #3309

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/600429373510

    PM me if you have any information or post it here. What ever works best for you!

    Thanks.
    She used to go by piper. I always had a good time. Good donation. But I haventseen her in a while. Also if you're doing incall and her sister is around plan on being interrupted and rushed. Her sister is a pain in the butt.

  5. #3308
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I missed some posts, but what happened to Kate in Richmond. Was finally ready to try again after she ghosted me once, but now she has disapeared. Thanks in advance.
    She is on vacation at a local resort.

  6. #3307

    Kate in Richmond

    Maybe I missed some posts, but what happened to Kate in Richmond. Was finally ready to try again after she ghosted me once, but now she has disapeared. Thanks in advance.

  7. #3306

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/600429373510

    PM me if you have any information or post it here. What ever works best for you!

    Thanks.
    Needs to learn the fine art of rotating pics before posting!

  8. #3305

    Caressa

    Seen Caressa last week and took her to Romantix for a little fun. I didn't notice any using but I'm sure she's on something but I always cover up anyway. She's usually always been a fun time so it was nice to link up with her after a long time. Let me record a little as well.

  9. #3304

    If She

    If she looks as young in person as the first two pics, I wouldn't do anything until I saw her I'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmHand  [View Original Post]

  10. #3303

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    If a "provider" demands a deposit, she is off my bucket list, immediately! And Talia only accepts PayPal, and everything else except cash?! Seriously? Cash is the only thing 99.9% of legitimate providers want! And don't let the local number fool you. She could be in Nigeria!

    Just my opinion.
    If a girl won't take cash she's not real! She's a fake. It's a scam. There are no other options!

  11. #3302

    Hear ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Braids  [View Original Post]
    I have been traveling to Louisville for work related things for the past week and noticed the different in the talent pool. I know Louisville is a bigger city, but there is a big difference in volume, quality, variety and pricing.

    I saw 2 different women there that were amazing for a cheaper rate than some of the rougher ones here. I get that the selling of sex is like any commodity where quantity and demand can influence pricing and incentives, but damn. Looking at the ads in Lexington lately is causing me to lean to the direction of Louisville. Can anyone recruit some of their talent this way?
    I hear ya. Looking at posts here on Louisville end seems like some top notch ladies there. Mind saying who you saw? Would love the tip. Thanks.

  12. #3301

    8 months ago I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmHand  [View Original Post]
    Back when I first started, I text her and she replied back, how did I get this #. I told her them site and she went dark on me. Hadn't seen the ad again till about a week or so ago on STG. So if you take the plunge, let us know! Looks very inviting for sure!!

  13. #3300

    Anyone have a dream with this lady yet

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/600429373510

    PM me if you have any information or post it here. What ever works best for you!

    Thanks.

  14. #3299

    Talia, or anybody like her

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceBall9  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one yet? She requires a "deposit" so not willing to go unless they can confirm they're real. Asked her to send me a picture of the notepad to the hotel she's staying at and refused so I'm leaning towards my gut in saying it's a scammer but it's very tempting anyway.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...y/893863015971
    If a "provider" demands a deposit, she is off my bucket list, immediately! And Talia only accepts PayPal, and everything else except cash?! Seriously? Cash is the only thing 99.9% of legitimate providers want! And don't let the local number fool you. She could be in Nigeria!

    Just my opinion.

  15. #3298

    Why is there better talent in Louisville?

    I have been traveling to Louisville for work related things for the past week and noticed the different in the talent pool. I know Louisville is a bigger city, but there is a big difference in volume, quality, variety and pricing.

    I saw 2 different women there that were amazing for a cheaper rate than some of the rougher ones here. I get that the selling of sex is like any commodity where quantity and demand can influence pricing and incentives, but damn. Looking at the ads in Lexington lately is causing me to lean to the direction of Louisville. Can anyone recruit some of their talent this way?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape