Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,946 to 18,960 of 26404
-
10-20-19 15:12 #7459Senior Member

Posts: 627Amber / Cindy
I don't know of any ads that she currently has or I would have posted it. Saw her recently at her north side hotel. Her guy friend was hanging around outside / near by. Wasn't too happy about that, but that was the only negative. I like her and hope she moves back south to where she used to stay. She mentioned that it was in the works. She remembered me from years ago. Had a good time.
-
10-20-19 05:32 #7458Senior Member

Posts: 55Sounds excellent
How about a link if there is one please. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 02:40 #7457Senior Member

Posts: 326Cindy
Thanks for sharing but it would be nice if we knew who you were talking about by a link or something.
Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 22:44 #7456Senior Member

Posts: 715Cindy
This girl has it all for me. When I come into town I have very little time and I am trying to make the most of it. I made an appointment with her and told her it was important to me for her to be ready when we had agreed on the time. When I got into town I went to where we were supposed to meet. She greets me at the door and says she is finishing her shower. Well she was wrapped in a towel so as often as I have been told this before by others this time it was true.
In a couple of minutes she comes out and I am very happy with the visual. Great figure. We talk for a few minutes and fondling starts, then making out, then DATY, BBBJ, CFS, CG, mish and I am done. We talk and cuddle for quite a while. I am not able to go round two but she was willing. I think I had more fun seeing her than any recent encounters that I can remember. I drove almost 6 hours to see her, 3 each way and I feel it was a good use of my time.
Treat her right. She is a good one.
-
10-19-19 19:40 #7455Senior Member

Posts: 149Rosie
Nice black girl that lives in a big apartment building in Brown Deer. She has an inflatable camping type squeaky mattress on the floor. She has cheap rates and does no bareback anything and you should bring your own protection. She won't rush you so you don't need to worry about any QV time limits. She keeps pushing back and humping you like an energizer bunny for as long as you want to keep going. Her pussy didn't leave a smell on my hands but her hair smelled like poop so I just had to keep a foot of distance between my face and her head.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/45qv-55...-only-35523650
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/young-h...91287-36657258
-
10-19-19 14:33 #7454Senior Member

Posts: 55Ooops
Forgot the link. Here we go.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/364345556218
-
10-19-19 14:31 #7453Senior Member

Posts: 55Great girl for the price
I've seen her 5 times and never been disappointed. Her pics don't do her justice, so I'm taking new ones for her.
Only doing outcalls, atm.
This girl can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, and will take a facial.
-
10-19-19 13:18 #7452Senior Member

Posts: 386Kalina
Saw her twice I was lucky, back in beginning of winter around December, then January, good head game, if you could keep her focused, she started stopped at least 10 times pounding away doggy style, people purely random coming in & out, of apartment, definite drug activity coming & going, was getting pissed & finally she said no problem lets finish, half way to unloading inside of her, she kept running back to the living room 2 x,to get her fix, no one bothered me but to much activity for my liking, while were doing the deed, she seemed like it was normal protocol, after the second time never went back, it was the apartments on the north side of street like 23rd & layton. Would of went back except for all the craziness & to much activity for me.
Eagle 19.
-
10-19-19 12:22 #7451Senior Member

Posts: 774Search
If you go to the top right of this page theres a search box. Put Kalina in it and hit SEARCH. Bunch of info there. She hasnt been around in some time though so you may want to find another woman and do the same thing before you ask us for help, or here's a thought, find one that turns your crank and toftt THEN come here and report on her. Do that a few times and you will be amazed at how the info flows!
Originally Posted by BrownEye2354
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 11:33 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 812That ad dates back to February and can't say I've seen her advertise anytime in the recent past.
Originally Posted by BrownEye2354
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 10:12 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 54Then they get mad when you go with plan B because they did not show up at the agreed upon time!
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-19 01:19 #7448Regular Member

Posts: 9My bad
As I asked for SW hook up and got told to stick to escorts instead (I am). I ran into this one, any info or anyone experience with her? I am going to text her and try to set an appointment to, I am intrigued.
I though I put link. Here is the one I am interested in.
https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-2984/4/736163
-
10-18-19 13:26 #7447Senior Member

Posts: 203Not exactly
You were told sw's don't normally have phones. If you want a SW you will need to go find one.
Originally Posted by BrownEye2354
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 10:48 #7446Senior Member

Posts: 114They be wanting a lot of money not to have transportation
Like from experience are you spending the money on dope irritating.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 09:48 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 258Who
Who are you referring to? You provided zero information.
Originally Posted by BrownEye2354
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





