The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5085

    Bree. Thanks Rick07!

    Wanted to check in and send my thanks to Rick07 for helping me set up a date with Bree.

    She was exactly what I was looking for. A small tight spinner with out any of the abuses of street candy. We finally met up after one failed attempt this weekend. Took her up the street to Tim's for a spin. Rates were the norm but I gave her a little extra for a second round. She's open to anything except Greek. Overall a good time and hopefully a new regular since Rachel is off the grid. Hopefully this review was a bit better than my last.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191020-225508_Gallery.jpg‎  

  2. #5084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Bree / Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    I agree, I have seen bree many many times, IMO, she is just ok with her service, not great, but once you get to know each other she is actually a pretty nice person and can hold a good conversation if that's your thing. I personally prefer to have a decent "relationship " with providers I see more than once. I know alot of providers will flake / ghost, I have seen it many times. I am extremely anal about time and I make it clear when setting up dates. I have noticed the ones that don't ghost usually are really easy to setup a second date, because they know I'm reliable. I always mention that I'm extremely reliable when setting up. I haven't seen Bree in a while because she is so far away from me, and there are a few providers nearby that have better service and are priced right. If I couldn't hookup locally, I'm pretty sure I could see Bree without any problems because she knows I would be there on time. My point is, that's one the best ways not get stood up, be on time. Weather it's text, calls, or showing up.

    Sniff.
    Has anyone seen or heard from Bree? She used to post on EB all the time. Did she get locked up or, maybe she has enough regulars and she doesn't have to post.

    Chico.

  3. #5083
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I visited her last week at her house in carroll street. Once she opened the door she frisked me to make sure I don't have any weapons. Last time I was frisked like that was at BWI airport, LOL. She took me to upstairs and asked me to use restroom. Then she took me to room and first thing she asked was donation. I told her I cannot give her donation upfront and left the house. She again texted me within minutes asking me to come back and she texted she don't want donation upfront. I took a chance and returned to her house. Again she frisked me to make sure there are no weapons. And once I entered her room I checked the sliding wardrobe door. I noticed a guy hiding there. I didn't wait a minute and cleared the spot within minutes. Be safe.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...2777/3/1240543

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...621/4436072777
    I have been interested in this girl for a long time but finding a time that works with her schedule and my schedule has never worked. Good to know there may be reasons to be grateful for the logistical issues.

  4. #5082

    Jewels

    Anybody know what happened to jewels? Seems she changed her number and has like no reviews and I believe a man finally answered the phone after like the third day of trying to call her.

    Been trying to get with a sexy black girl, whether it be jewels or twix or the girl with the blonde hair is who is all on my radar right now.

  5. #5081

    Thief?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I visited her last week at her house in carroll street. Once she opened the door she frisked me to make sure I don't have any weapons. Last time I was frisked like that was at BWI airport, LOL. She took me to upstairs and asked me to use restroom. Then she took me to room and first thing she asked was donation. I told her I cannot give her donation upfront and left the house. She again texted me within minutes asking me to come back and she texted she don't want donation upfront. I took a chance and returned to her house. Again she frisked me to make sure there are no weapons. And once I entered her room I checked the sliding wardrobe door. I noticed a guy hiding there. I didn't wait a minute and cleared the spot within minutes. Be safe.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...2777/3/1240543

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...621/4436072777
    I saw her last week briefly at her place on Carroll St. She wouldn't discuss details online. Walked in. Did a bit of of a cop check. She led me upstairs. Asked if she did BBBJ. She said no and I left. No drama whatsoever.

  6. #5080
    Quote Originally Posted by John4044  [View Original Post]
    Never EVER pay anything upfront. EVER!
    You only give money after you pop?

  7. #5079

    Then why is her ad on an escort site?

    Quote Originally Posted by FapAway5592  [View Original Post]
    I've been dying for a good massage. So I saw this post and figured what the hell. She asked $. 2 for fbsm I asked if she did nuru (I've always wanted one) and she said $. 8 for nuru. I opened for the nuru she asked me to confirm 30 prior, I did, and got radio silence. Finally she responded that she's sharing the room, and running late. Nearly an hour late. I waited, it was worth it overall, hit the nuru was just a body slide with baby oil. That was a little dissapointing, because it wasn't nuru, but parts of it felt good. She made it clear that there would be no pussy touching, and that she wasn't an escort, but a massage provider. The massage was good, but the righy spots. Then she whipped out a hitachi and played with herself while she gave me a happy ending. All and all I'm happy but probably wouldn't repeat the massage. She splits the room with a friend who is a cute little spinner. They do 4 hands, the spinner does FS, and they also do bdsm. I probably would go back for a bdsm session which seems to be her passion. BTW the tits are pretty amazing. She's here until Sunday so get after it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...527/6028992034
    If Tori doesn't provide escort services, then why is her ad on an escort site? There's always Adult Search or Bedpage for non-escort body rub providers.

  8. #5078
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad the other day, reached out to her she was quick to respond, said she wanted 25 through app to pre book. Didn't like that. Getting mixed vibes on her. Anyone have any experience?

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1549529

    Thanks.
    Never EVER pay anything upfront. EVER!

  9. #5077

    DestinyLuxe

    Saw this ad the other day, reached out to her she was quick to respond, said she wanted 25 through app to pre book. Didn't like that. Getting mixed vibes on her. Anyone have any experience?

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1549529

    Thanks.

  10. #5076
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you guys catch her on the street walking at street prices? You can find her from the end of Wilkens around the circle and down Ramsey toward Cary St. Business has been slow from the internet so she does what she has to.

    The girls in Brooklyn are having a very hard time because of LE and the neighbors. They pull up any girl walking, run her name, no warrants told to leave the area or get locked up.

    Be Safe.
    Jazzy told me last week that the other two girls got locked up and she is alone. I met her near to Wilkens. No digits though.

  11. #5075
    Quote Originally Posted by FunShip75  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Nikki with no issues. She frisk everyone I believe. All reviews I've read prior to seeing her had similar experiences. It's like her version of a cop check. Also going upstairs and sending you to the bathroom is standard for her. She asks all her quest to wash their hands first. I saw no one else in the house when I was there. If I did I would have left also but I didn't and she delivered as promised.

    Just to be fair, she was cautious, asked for donation up front, may have had someone else in the house, all factors that made you uncomfortable and leave. Fair enough. And if a guy was in the wardrobe, that's a good warning to look out for. But you weren't robbed nor does it seem like there was an attempt to rob you. Clasifying her as a thief might be unfair. I haven't looked at her reviews resently but she's been around for a while now, and don't recall anyone actually being robbed.

    She's not yhe only girl that ask for donations up front (generally the norm with legit providers), not the first to require a trip to bathroom and require dates to freshing up first, I don't like it but also not the first to have someone in a room or hoyse during a date. These things don't automatically equalu thief.
    Someone has already commented on Aug 29th that her pimp is hiding in the closet with her kid.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/4434226165

    I remember she saying to me that she had to pick her kid from school before my visit.

  12. #5074
    Quote Originally Posted by FunShip75  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Nikki with no issues. She frisk everyone I believe. All reviews I've read prior to seeing her had similar experiences. It's like her version of a cop check. Also going upstairs and sending you to the bathroom is standard for her. She asks all her quest to wash their hands first. I saw no one else in the house when I was there. If I did I would have left also but I didn't and she delivered as promised.

    Just to be fair, she was cautious, asked for donation up front, may have had someone else in the house, all factors that made you uncomfortable and leave. Fair enough. And if a guy was in the wardrobe, that's a good warning to look out for. But you weren't robbed nor does it seem like there was an attempt to rob you. Clasifying her as a thief might be unfair. I haven't looked at her reviews resently but she's been around for a while now, and don't recall anyone actually being robbed.

    She's not yhe only girl that ask for donations up front (generally the norm with legit providers), not the first to require a trip to bathroom and require dates to freshing up first, I don't like it but also not the first to have someone in a room or hoyse during a date. These things don't automatically equalu thief.
    My objection to given donation upfront is because I have several instances where the provider didn't do what we agreed for after taking the donation upfront and hiding it in her bag / bathroom. I prefer showing them donation upfront and putting it on a table easily accessible to me.

  13. #5073

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I visited her last week at her house in carroll street. Once she opened the door she frisked me to make sure I don't have any weapons. Last time I was frisked like that was at BWI airport, LOL. She took me to upstairs and asked me to use restroom. Then she took me to room and first thing she asked was donation. I told her I cannot give her donation upfront and left the house. She again texted me within minutes asking me to come back and she texted she don't want donation upfront. I took a chance and returned to her house. Again she frisked me to make sure there are no weapons. And once I entered her room I checked the sliding wardrobe door. I noticed a guy hiding there. I didn't wait a minute and cleared the spot within minutes. Be safe.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...2777/3/1240543

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...621/4436072777
    I've seen Nikki with no issues. She frisk everyone I believe. All reviews I've read prior to seeing her had similar experiences. It's like her version of a cop check. Also going upstairs and sending you to the bathroom is standard for her. She asks all her quest to wash their hands first. I saw no one else in the house when I was there. If I did I would have left also but I didn't and she delivered as promised.

    Just to be fair, she was cautious, asked for donation up front, may have had someone else in the house, all factors that made you uncomfortable and leave. Fair enough. And if a guy was in the wardrobe, that's a good warning to look out for. But you weren't robbed nor does it seem like there was an attempt to rob you. Clasifying her as a thief might be unfair. I haven't looked at her reviews resently but she's been around for a while now, and don't recall anyone actually being robbed.

    She's not yhe only girl that ask for donations up front (generally the norm with legit providers), not the first to require a trip to bathroom and require dates to freshing up first, I don't like it but also not the first to have someone in a room or hoyse during a date. These things don't automatically equalu thief.

  14. #5072
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    You got very lucky they did not rob you, I would have left the moment they wanted to check me over for weapons, no provider I have met has ever done that, nor the leading you to the bathroom then the other room and last asking for the donation, that all sounds like a set up which it was.

    The moment you left I am amazed the thug did not go after you as you were right there, and you acted foolish to even go back after you walked out the first time.

    Not trying to be a jerk but once you walk that is it, no matter what they text it is best to commit to leaving.

    I do wonder how you noticed the guy but he did not see you, and am very surprised he did not go at you when you came back.
    I do agree. I should not have gone back. I usually used to check the bathroom and wardrobes at hotel rooms. I followed the same practice here too.

  15. #5071

    Thieves

    You got very lucky they did not rob you, I would have left the moment they wanted to check me over for weapons, no provider I have met has ever done that, nor the leading you to the bathroom then the other room and last asking for the donation, that all sounds like a set up which it was.

    The moment you left I am amazed the thug did not go after you as you were right there, and you acted foolish to even go back after you walked out the first time.

    Not trying to be a jerk but once you walk that is it, no matter what they text it is best to commit to leaving.

    I do wonder how you noticed the guy but he did not see you, and am very surprised he did not go at you when you came back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape