LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7780
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Becoming very difficult to browse tna.
    Sure is. Not that I want to pay the rates that most of the providers there are asking for these days though. Heck, it is getting just as bad on Skip the Games. Reached out to a girl on there who is asking for $300 an hour.

  2. #7779
    Quote Originally Posted by Serjc18  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://www.pornhub.com/model/sexyfendi

    Take a look, here, until TNA comes back.

  3. #7778

    Seductive angels

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Seems their site is down, maybe they got disbanded?
    New update at their website. Yeah, looks like Bella and Ivy are done. I wonder what malicious people they were talking about. Did someone out them? I thought chicks who show face out in the open don't give a shit about that LOL.

  4. #7777

    Same tna slow issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Scwoodus  [View Original Post]
    I've been having issues getting into TNA for a couple days now. At times I get errors, at others it just seems very slow.
    Becoming very difficult to browse tna.

  5. #7776

    Blaire Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Pre-book or you will miss out on one of the hottest ever! Hands down the hottest and there have been some dimes that have passed through the KG and SA crews.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128144%3B
    She offer BBFS with CIP for rates listed?

  6. #7775

    Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    The site is up for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scwoodus  [View Original Post]
    I've been having issues getting into TNA for a couple days now. At times I get errors, at others it just seems very slow.
    The site seems to be slow (they even have a message posted there about it). Seems like they are having server issues, so frequent login problems seem natural at this time.

  7. #7774
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    The site is up for me.
    I've been having issues getting into TNA for a couple days now. At times I get errors, at others it just seems very slow.

  8. #7773

    Blaire ivy / Sasha

    Pre-book or you will miss out on one of the hottest ever! Hands down the hottest and there have been some dimes that have passed through the KG and SA crews.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128144%3B

  9. #7772
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin696  [View Original Post]
    If we stopped frequenting tna, providers would have to migrate off of it. They're on there instead of other places because they can be. I don't see the ones that excessively post on there. If they've posted an alert or rant, or if they contribute to those threads, I don't see them.
    The handful of us who are in here don't command anywhere near enough market share to move women out of TNA. If you want TNA to go away you'd need to create a similar site which is explicit about not forbidding anything and then punish people who try to leverage shame in order to forbid bb or anything else that's not a straight-up rob / scam / cop / waste / etc. You'd also want to offer an improved feature set and better layout compared to TNA, and charge the ladies a bit less to advertise.

    That would break them after a while.

  10. #7771

    Lilly Rose

    Can confirm she is appropriate for this thread. Pleasant woman. Is heavier than photos show. Also a bit older. Incall in Tukwila. Details settled by text before visit.

  11. #7770
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    The first, third, and fourth you linked are scammers.

  12. #7769
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Seems their site is down, maybe they got disbanded?
    The site is up for me.

  13. #7768

    Seductive angels

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Guess not being open to BB got her cut from the crew. Same with the new girl Ivy.
    Seems their site is down, maybe they got disbanded?

  14. #7767
    Quote Originally Posted by VovaUkrainian  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to give skip the games a chance. I still cannot find a girl hot enough. .
    And when you do find hot chicks you wonder if they're real and safe to visit.

    Cases in point.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...d/843792802903

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...l/914661103441

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/104715365636

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...n/819794394930

  15. #7766
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    I feel exactly the same way LOL stg has too many ugly chicks who offer it but uts too difficult ult to decide unless you take 6 or 7 tequila shots.
    Reminds of Kenny Stabler's definition of a 10. A 4 plus a 6 pack.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape