rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7785

    Lilly Rose

    YUP.

    On TNA. Also STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    Tna gal or?

  2. #7784
    Quote Originally Posted by VovaUkrainian  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to give skip the games a chance. I still cannot find a girl hot enough. I'm not being picky, but man how am I suppose to fuck chicks whom I find ugly and not attractive just for the sake of cheap or BB. I'm still struggling with this site. Yes I know a few of you want TNA to be burned to the ground, but without it, I'd be stuck with skip the games and never pulling the plug on anyone. Is anyone else having the same trouble? Or am I just being picky? Idk. The more I want to leave TNA, the more reasons I have to keep looking for appointments from there. This site has potential to become the new TNA. Just my two cents.
    I think you're just being picky. Not all STG providers look bad. If the service is good I'm happy with an average or even a slightly below average provider. And yes, I also like the more reasonable rates.

  3. #7783

    Lilly rose

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHouston  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she is appropriate for this thread. Pleasant woman. Is heavier than photos show. Also a bit older. Incall in Tukwila. Details settled by text before visit.
    Tna gal or?

  4. #7782

    Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Becoming very difficult to browse tna.
    Currnetly sutdown DDos attack or something like that.

  5. #7781

    Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Becoming very difficult to browse tna.
    Yes they are apparently dealing with a DDoS attack. They better have good tech saavy admins to keep them up. Honestly I hate the way men get treated there, but having said that it is the only hooby ad site that this city really has. So it will be sad if they have a sustained attack and decide to call it quits. Hopefully they get through this.

  6. #7780
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Becoming very difficult to browse tna.
    Sure is. Not that I want to pay the rates that most of the providers there are asking for these days though. Heck, it is getting just as bad on Skip the Games. Reached out to a girl on there who is asking for $300 an hour.

  7. #7779
    Quote Originally Posted by Serjc18  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://www.pornhub.com/model/sexyfendi

    Take a look, here, until TNA comes back.

  8. #7778

    Seductive angels

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Seems their site is down, maybe they got disbanded?
    New update at their website. Yeah, looks like Bella and Ivy are done. I wonder what malicious people they were talking about. Did someone out them? I thought chicks who show face out in the open don't give a shit about that LOL.

  9. #7777

    Same tna slow issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Scwoodus  [View Original Post]
    I've been having issues getting into TNA for a couple days now. At times I get errors, at others it just seems very slow.
    Becoming very difficult to browse tna.

  10. #7776

    Blaire Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Pre-book or you will miss out on one of the hottest ever! Hands down the hottest and there have been some dimes that have passed through the KG and SA crews.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128144%3B
    She offer BBFS with CIP for rates listed?

  11. #7775

    Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    The site is up for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scwoodus  [View Original Post]
    I've been having issues getting into TNA for a couple days now. At times I get errors, at others it just seems very slow.
    The site seems to be slow (they even have a message posted there about it). Seems like they are having server issues, so frequent login problems seem natural at this time.

  12. #7774
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    The site is up for me.
    I've been having issues getting into TNA for a couple days now. At times I get errors, at others it just seems very slow.

  13. #7773

    Blaire ivy / Sasha

    Pre-book or you will miss out on one of the hottest ever! Hands down the hottest and there have been some dimes that have passed through the KG and SA crews.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128144%3B

  14. #7772
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin696  [View Original Post]
    If we stopped frequenting tna, providers would have to migrate off of it. They're on there instead of other places because they can be. I don't see the ones that excessively post on there. If they've posted an alert or rant, or if they contribute to those threads, I don't see them.
    The handful of us who are in here don't command anywhere near enough market share to move women out of TNA. If you want TNA to go away you'd need to create a similar site which is explicit about not forbidding anything and then punish people who try to leverage shame in order to forbid bb or anything else that's not a straight-up rob / scam / cop / waste / etc. You'd also want to offer an improved feature set and better layout compared to TNA, and charge the ladies a bit less to advertise.

    That would break them after a while.

  15. #7771

    Lilly Rose

    Can confirm she is appropriate for this thread. Pleasant woman. Is heavier than photos show. Also a bit older. Incall in Tukwila. Details settled by text before visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape