Thread: Best BBBJCIM
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 1157
-
10-30-19 14:59 #182Senior Member

Posts: 153I seen her.
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]
One of the best ever.
-
10-21-19 14:38 #181Senior Member

Posts: 98Link?
Is this her?
Originally Posted by JustRandy
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aciofSeattle69
-
10-21-19 02:15 #180Senior Member

Posts: 128Stacie of Seatlle
Good info, Please share her link! Thanks.
Originally Posted by JustRandy
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 18:33 #179Senior Member

Posts: 137Stacie of Seattle for me
Most enjoyable I have had. Finished with "hmmm, you taste good" as she swallowed and licked it clean, then asked "can I enjoy more in our time".
-
10-20-19 17:14 #178Senior Member

Posts: 286Eva
I enjoyed one of Eva's $50 BnG Specials a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by BadAtComputer1
[View Original Post]
Very nice person, decent BBBJ, asked me not to CIM, so I didn't. Pics on the list crawler are accurate. Nice value BJ option, but her incall when I visited was a little suspect.
I would repeat because she genuinely seemed like a nice person, didn't watch the clock at all and was easy to connect with. No problems for me to contact, schedule and had no waiting at all when I arrived at her incall.
Rock Chalk.
-
10-19-19 11:11 #177Senior Member

Posts: 267I haven't seen her, but I really do miss the $50 ish BNG girls that used to post on BP and CL when they were around. Had a couple girls that I saw regularly down here in the Olympia area but sadly they have gone silent.
Originally Posted by BadAtComputer1
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 23:40 #176Senior Member

Posts: 228Eva
Yes, a tad chubby, good person overall doesn't like CIM, but will if you are nice to her. Have a towel handy.
Originally Posted by BadAtComputer1
[View Original Post]
Be nice to her jents. I love my bjs especially when they come to me and its not 2 roses.
-
10-16-19 17:24 #175Senior Member

Posts: 48Eva from listcrawler
https://max80.com.seattle.listcrawle...post/37917149/
Has anyone tried her out? I'm wart of incalls, she has a TGTBT BBBJCIM rate (70), and she flaked out for 45 minutes while I was texting her.
-
10-06-19 16:59 #174Senior Member

Posts: 115Experts
ATFs in this category still going:
Mona Simone.
Giselle Vega.
Sophia Belladonna.
-
10-05-19 17:38 #173Senior Member

Posts: 220Read the strip club board above. It's 75% about her.
Originally Posted by TeaBagger206
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 03:49 #172Senior Member

Posts: 37Monse
Where can we do. I mean find Monse? LOL.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 15:31 #171Senior Member

Posts: 43How did it go?
Originally Posted by PapaForMamma
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 18:31 #170Senior Member

Posts: 240Monse Appreciation Day Oct 3rd
I wanted to stop in today, but will have to be tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 10:15 #169Senior Member

Posts: 153She is.
Originally Posted by PapaForMamma
[View Original Post]
We shouldndo a support Monse day. Just pick a day and see how many dicks she can suck.
-
10-01-19 23:11 #168Senior Member

Posts: 240Monse Sweet and Dirty
Monse, She is just sweet, wet and nasty good fun!
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






