Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Best BBBJCIM

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1157
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2  [View Original Post]
    I seen her.

    One of the best ever.

  2. #181

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Most enjoyable I have had. Finished with "hmmm, you taste good" as she swallowed and licked it clean, then asked "can I enjoy more in our time".
    Is this her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aciofSeattle69

  3. #180

    Stacie of Seatlle

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Most enjoyable I have had. Finished with "hmmm, you taste good" as she swallowed and licked it clean, then asked "can I enjoy more in our time".
    Good info, Please share her link! Thanks.

  4. #179

    Stacie of Seattle for me

    Most enjoyable I have had. Finished with "hmmm, you taste good" as she swallowed and licked it clean, then asked "can I enjoy more in our time".

  5. #178

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAtComputer1  [View Original Post]
    https://max80.com.seattle.listcrawle...post/37917149/

    Has anyone tried her out? I'm wart of incalls, she has a TGTBT BBBJCIM rate (70), and she flaked out for 45 minutes while I was texting her.
    I enjoyed one of Eva's $50 BnG Specials a few weeks ago.

    Very nice person, decent BBBJ, asked me not to CIM, so I didn't. Pics on the list crawler are accurate. Nice value BJ option, but her incall when I visited was a little suspect.

    I would repeat because she genuinely seemed like a nice person, didn't watch the clock at all and was easy to connect with. No problems for me to contact, schedule and had no waiting at all when I arrived at her incall.

    Rock Chalk.

  6. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAtComputer1  [View Original Post]
    https://max80.com.seattle.listcrawle...post/37917149/

    Has anyone tried her out? I'm wart of incalls, she has a TGTBT BBBJCIM rate (70), and she flaked out for 45 minutes while I was texting her.
    I haven't seen her, but I really do miss the $50 ish BNG girls that used to post on BP and CL when they were around. Had a couple girls that I saw regularly down here in the Olympia area but sadly they have gone silent.

  7. #176

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAtComputer1  [View Original Post]
    https://max80.com.seattle.listcrawle...post/37917149/

    Has anyone tried her out? I'm wart of incalls, she has a TGTBT BBBJCIM rate (70), and she flaked out for 45 minutes while I was texting her.
    Yes, a tad chubby, good person overall doesn't like CIM, but will if you are nice to her. Have a towel handy.

    Be nice to her jents. I love my bjs especially when they come to me and its not 2 roses.

  8. #175

    Eva from listcrawler

    https://max80.com.seattle.listcrawle...post/37917149/

    Has anyone tried her out? I'm wart of incalls, she has a TGTBT BBBJCIM rate (70), and she flaked out for 45 minutes while I was texting her.

  9. #174

    Experts

    ATFs in this category still going:

    Mona Simone.

    Giselle Vega.

    Sophia Belladonna.

  10. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBagger206  [View Original Post]
    Where can we do. I mean find Monse? LOL.
    Read the strip club board above. It's 75% about her.

  11. #172

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    She is.

    We shouldndo a support Monse day. Just pick a day and see how many dicks she can suck.
    Where can we do. I mean find Monse? LOL.

  12. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaForMamma  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to stop in today, but will have to be tomorrow.
    How did it go?

  13. #170

    Monse Appreciation Day Oct 3rd

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    She is.

    We shouldndo a support Monse day. Just pick a day and see how many dicks she can suck.
    I wanted to stop in today, but will have to be tomorrow.

  14. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaForMamma  [View Original Post]
    Monse, She is just sweet, wet and nasty good fun!
    She is.

    We shouldndo a support Monse day. Just pick a day and see how many dicks she can suck.

  15. #168

    Monse Sweet and Dirty

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    Today, I got the 3 for 100 and she had me cumming in her mouth in 2 songs.
    Monse, She is just sweet, wet and nasty good fun!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape