Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 673 of 735 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 723 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 11012
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #932
    I appreciate intellect. Safety and discreetness are my biggest concern.

    Also, I work in tech and I guess am a low volume hobbyist so I thought I could bear that damage once in a while. Having said that I don't want to splurge on anyone who's not worth it. But honestly I just realized that she's 40 ish.

    Can you guys let me know of any better options?

    Feel free to PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelPooner  [View Original Post]
    There are so many other slutty awesome chick to fuck for a lot less than 600 who would be a lot more fun.

  2. #931
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli  [View Original Post]
    Since I have now decided that I am not going to see Nia, I was wondering if she's worth it:

    Lla https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...3.htm?cat=6192.

    Penny for your thoughts?

    Also, before reading the replies here I did message Nia but didn't hear from her.
    You have a lot more disposable income than I do if you are considering paying $600 an hour. If you do though, let us know how she was.

  3. #930

    Just say no

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli  [View Original Post]
    Since I have now decided that I am not going to see Nia, I was wondering if she's worth it:

    Lla https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...3.htm?cat=6192.

    Penny for your thoughts?

    Also, before reading the replies here I did message Nia but didn't hear from her.
    There are so many other slutty awesome chick to fuck for a lot less than 600 who would be a lot more fun.

  4. #929
    $600 an hour for a woman who claims to be 40?

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli  [View Original Post]
    Since I have now decided that I am not going to see Nia, I was wondering if she's worth it:

    Lla https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...3.htm?cat=6192.

    Penny for your thoughts?

    Also, before reading the replies here I did message Nia but didn't hear from her.

  5. #928

    Ella Jane

    Since I have now decided that I am not going to see Nia, I was wondering if she's worth it:

    Lla https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...3.htm?cat=6192.

    Penny for your thoughts?

    Also, before reading the replies here I did message Nia but didn't hear from her.

  6. #927
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 2 years ago after BBFS was reported, I did covered as there was an odor below of prior loads fermenting. She was somewhat heavier than the pictures back then, no current knowledge but I believe using the same pics.
    Gotcha. Thanks!

  7. #926

    Exotic Nia

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli  [View Original Post]
    I have been following nd digging up ExoticNia for sometime now. As per the research I have done she seems to be a resonable provider and I was planning to meet her asap. However, I was wondering if someone here can share their experience.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?212259-exoticNia.



    Thanks!
    Saw her about 2 years ago after BBFS was reported, I did covered as there was an odor below of prior loads fermenting. She was somewhat heavier than the pictures back then, no current knowledge but I believe using the same pics.

  8. #925
    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    She has 83 references and a whole bunch of positive reviews and I didn't see anything negative in the reviews. I actually just put her on my TDL! Thanks for bringing her to my attention.
    I've seen her a few times, and personally I think she's fucking awesome. Not a BBFS guy, but I know that's generally off the menu for her, obviously YMMV. Good rates, bangin body, amazing slutty attitude, solid menu, and the enthusiasm is there. She's never done me wrong and just about every time I find myself out in West Seattle I try to see her.

  9. #924

    ExoticNia

    I have been following nd digging up ExoticNia for sometime now. As per the research I have done she seems to be a resonable provider and I was planning to meet her asap. However, I was wondering if someone here can share their experience.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?212259-exoticNia.

    Thanks!

  10. #923

    Summer Lynn Banks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nova907  [View Original Post]
    Tried searching but didn't come up with any results. She looks to good to be true! Anybody have a story to tell?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-BEST-THERE-IS!5-%26%2311088%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Reviews-%26%23128150%3 B-NEW-menu%26%23128149%3 B-PRIV-ic-and-OC-%26%23128150%3 B-HIGHLY-REVIEWED-5-star-HOURGLASS%26%23128158%3 B-34 DDD-tight-waist-and-SOFT-JUICY-BOOTY%26%23128150%3 B.
    She has 83 references and a whole bunch of positive reviews and I didn't see anything negative in the reviews. I actually just put her on my TDL! Thanks for bringing her to my attention.

  11. #922

    Visiting for the weekend

    Tried searching but didn't come up with any results. She looks to good to be true! Anybody have a story to tell?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-BEST-THERE-IS!5-%26%2311088%3 B%26%2365039%3 B-Reviews-%26%23128150%3 B-NEW-menu%26%23128149%3 B-PRIV-ic-and-OC-%26%23128150%3 B-HIGHLY-REVIEWED-5-star-HOURGLASS%26%23128158%3 B-34 DDD-tight-waist-and-SOFT-JUICY-BOOTY%26%23128150%3 B.

  12. #921

    Balls deep!

    You may want to check on the $ize queens and greek threads. Gutta go balls deep brah! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    The best value for money of all the providers I've seen imo.

    Amazingly sculpted body, she looks like a track athlete.

    The only problem is I'm a little large for her so positions are limited and I can't go too deep.

    Seen her a few times just for QVs because her BBBJ is great but I wish she'd allow CIM / facials, only ass or chest shots for me so far.

  13. #920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Russian Jenny

    I haven't seen her in 8-10 years, but back then, I saw her quite often. I loved her BBBJ cock worshipping, lunchtime specials.

    I can concur that she was not BBFS friendly. She's very friendly and never disappointed me.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Is she down for BBFS.

  14. #919

    Before her LONG break

    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Is she down for BBFS.
    Many years ago, I saw her, before she took a long break away from providing. At that time she was not BB amenable.

  15. #918

    Melonie Banks

    The best value for money of all the providers I've seen imo.

    Amazingly sculpted body, she looks like a track athlete.

    The only problem is I'm a little large for her so positions are limited and I can't go too deep.

    Seen her a few times just for QVs because her BBBJ is great but I wish she'd allow CIM / facials, only ass or chest shots for me so far.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape