rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 675 of 736 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 725 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 11033
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #923
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't able to sync schedules with anyone, settled for her since she was prompt to respond. She is cute, huge rack, but I would not repeat. Boring. BBBJ available on next visit she said, tho she had agreed to it earlier. Boring and not hot enough to afford to be.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/west-7...ating/22450039
    I would recommend staying away, the upsell on the second meeting was extreme.

  2. #922
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RIVATE-INCALL-*-I-M-READY-FOR-ANYTHING-YOUR-HEART-DESIRES-26%23128064%3 B.

    Alright! Anyone got any intel on this beauty!
    I reached out to her, but haven't had a chance to meet her yet. Based on texting, she has a good attitude and appears to be eager for business. If you Google her number, the non-tna ads give more details on the few things she doesn't like. Bb was quoted at 300+, so pretty steep, but I'm guessing once you're there you could talk it down.

  3. #921

    Jessi

    I wasn't able to sync schedules with anyone, settled for her since she was prompt to respond. She is cute, huge rack, but I would not repeat. Boring. BBBJ available on next visit she said, tho she had agreed to it earlier. Boring and not hot enough to afford to be.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/west-7...ating/22450039

  4. #920

    Alexxis

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaForMamma  [View Original Post]
    I visit with Alexxis when I'm passing through Federal Way. Safety girl. Slim. Natural, hand full of tiddeezzz, not big. She is talkative at first. I tune out the chat as we get on to the deed in short order.
    Never seen her in person but I've seen her picture on STG and goes by Summer, contacted her before and said she does bb.

  5. #919

    Alexxis

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has info on Alexxis?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449837-Alexxis

    The one review seems suspect.
    I visit with Alexxis when I'm passing through Federal Way. Safety girl. Slim. Natural, hand full of tiddeezzz, not big. She is talkative at first. I tune out the chat as we get on to the deed in short order.

  6. #918

    Kangles

    Quote Originally Posted by Tippover11  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find a rate anywhere for the smoking hot girls on yhe kangles site. In interested in the full on GFE BB service that some are talking about.
    Rates are 270 half hour 350 hour GFE plus 100 for VIP for any session BBFS cip.

  7. #917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RIVATE-INCALL-*-I-M-READY-FOR-ANYTHING-YOUR-HEART-DESIRES-26%23128064%3 B.

    Alright! Anyone got any intel on this beauty!
    Wow! No I don't!

    Thank God!

  8. #916

    GFE rate for kangles

    I can't seem to find a rate anywhere for the smoking hot girls on yhe kangles site. In interested in the full on GFE BB service that some are talking about.

  9. #915

    Alexxis

    Anyone has info on Alexxis?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449837-Alexxis

    The one review seems suspect.

  10. #914

    Elephant lady I think I am in love

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RIVATE-INCALL-*-I-M-READY-FOR-ANYTHING-YOUR-HEART-DESIRES-26%23128064%3 B.

    Alright! Anyone got any intel on this beauty!

  11. #913
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    It is pretty sad, it isn't uncommon to see providers do this but to have it in pics, WTF? This might explain why she locked down her facebook account or changed her name on facebook, she stopped posting ads, was talking about how good things were, seemed to be talking about a great guy she was with, then she starts posting ads, facebook goes away and all this, too bad for her, but still temped to give her a call again.
    Yes I have thought about doing her too. If I do it will be a play by pay as I go along. I think she is probably a good kid. It's our fucked up system that gets them there. If I get in I will let you know how it goes.

  12. #912
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    The nude pic in the bathroom is a pipe for smoking black, can't comment on the rash. So you know she does smoke black and clear probably.
    It is pretty sad, it isn't uncommon to see providers do this but to have it in pics, WTF? This might explain why she locked down her facebook account or changed her name on facebook, she stopped posting ads, was talking about how good things were, seemed to be talking about a great guy she was with, then she starts posting ads, facebook goes away and all this, too bad for her, but still temped to give her a call again.

  13. #911

    A little help please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me identify the paraphernalia in photo 12 (nude mirror shot). Some kind of pipe in the upper right corner and a clear tube and lighter in the lower right. She's cute but STG site with HWY 99 incall scares me.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/372921903009
    The nude pic in the bathroom is a pipe for smoking black, can't comment on the rash. So you know she does smoke black and clear probably.

  14. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me identify the paraphernalia in photo 12 (nude mirror shot). Some kind of pipe in the upper right corner and a clear tube and lighter in the lower right. She's cute but STG site with HWY 99 incall scares me.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/372921903009
    I think I'd be more concerned about the rash and what appears to be a needle mark on her arm in the other nude mirror shot.

  15. #909

    What about her left arm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me identify the paraphernalia in photo 12 (nude mirror shot). Some kind of pipe in the upper right corner and a clear tube and lighter in the lower right. She's cute but STG site with HWY 99 incall scares me.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/372921903009
    What about the nude headless pic where you see her left arm, don't have to look that close. Depressing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape