Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6482

    Peacan

    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Mrs. Peacan? That's new. Anyone seen her lately? I forgot about her. She been around a long time. No news is good news maybe. I'm going to go. It was good before (2 years ago) so we'll see. I'll conduct an experiment. Dam I luv curvs.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/712590808722
    Funny. I have been trying to set something up with her for the last couple weeks. My experience so far:

    Me: Hello, Peacan. Rates?

    Hours later.

    Her: Hey.

    Me: Rates?

    Dead silence.

    Repeat.

  2. #6481

    Toftt

    TOFTT.

    She's tall and all business. Just did the QV to test her out. Hit time. I'd repeat. CIM.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/38047720/

  3. #6480

    Pleasure

    Mrs. Peacan? That's new. Anyone seen her lately? I forgot about her. She been around a long time. No news is good news maybe. I'm going to go. It was good before (2 years ago) so we'll see. I'll conduct an experiment. Dam I luv curvs.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/712590808722
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E0DC1E77-402A-4BDB-80EE-4DC32FA5DDF2.jpg‎   DCF60017-9880-4ADC-A8DF-33F6C6EF78AD.jpg‎  

  4. #6479

    Summer

    It was 60 and I pretty much did what I wanted, she isn't a clock watcher. She's really cool and I'm sure YMMV. I'm always very nice and respectful, it generally pays off with the good / normal / nondruggie ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review! She sounds like my body / personality type. Definitely on my short list now. Any info to share on roses?

  5. #6478

    Dylan Bleu

    Anyone see Dylan Bleu? She looks amazing.

  6. #6477

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by NCMustang  [View Original Post]
    I've dreamed a few times about her. She's definitely a spinner with small boobs and a nice ass. There are kids that live in the room, but she doesn't have them there during. Great BBJ skills and I enjoy her personality. She will turn away those who she gets a bad Vibe from etc. No demons from what I've seen and what we've talked about.
    Thanks for the review! She sounds like my body / personality type. Definitely on my short list now. Any info to share on roses?

  7. #6476
    Quote Originally Posted by TimetoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Raleigh. Anyone familiar with this one? Seems TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...616/2398224594

    Thanks.

    2 tp.
    She is heavier then the pictures. However, I had a good time with her. The body is still good.

  8. #6475

    Summer

    I've dreamed a few times about her. She's definitely a spinner with small boobs and a nice ass. There are kids that live in the room, but she doesn't have them there during. Great BBJ skills and I enjoy her personality. She will turn away those who she gets a bad Vibe from etc. No demons from what I've seen and what we've talked about.

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the response. I guess I am like a dog with a bone now. Has anyone seen this lady?. 200 plus posts this year. I tried a reverse image search and multiple number searches and have come up empty so far as reviews go.
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/37869337/
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/37869337/

  9. #6474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Amia

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlying  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her?
    I think this is the fat chick who has a brother named Val. Both are searchable on here.

  10. #6473

    Scarlette or Jesse

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Anything on her, she looks good.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3369076297
    I think this girl used to post under the name "Jesse" and stayed near the PNC Arena. She looks good in pictures. I don't recall being impressed in person. I do remember her asking me to get rain coats at the last minute.

  11. #6472

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Anything on her, she looks good.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3369076297
    If this is still the same woman I saw a while back (same ad) not even close. I walked.

  12. #6471
    Quote Originally Posted by TimetoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Raleigh. Anyone familiar with this one? Seems TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...616/2398224594

    Thanks.

    2 tp.
    She's for real, although the pics look like she is getting crafty (In a Good Way) with the makeup. Plump Ass, petite breasts. Not uptight at all. It's been awhile for me. Message me how it went.

  13. #6470

    Also goes by Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by TimetoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Raleigh. Anyone familiar with this one? Seems TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...616/2398224594

    Thanks.

    2 tp.
    She is a bit heavier than her pics indicate, but agree with decent experience.

  14. #6469

    Mallory

    Quote Originally Posted by TimetoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Headed to Raleigh. Anyone familiar with this one? Seems TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...616/2398224594

    Thanks.

    2 tp.
    She's real. Decent experience. BBBJ mish k9 cim.

  15. #6468

    Traveling question

    Headed to Raleigh. Anyone familiar with this one? Seems TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...616/2398224594

    Thanks.

    2 tp.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape