Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,316 to 24,330 of 30790
-
10-18-19 20:27 #6475Senior Member

Posts: 28Summer
I've dreamed a few times about her. She's definitely a spinner with small boobs and a nice ass. There are kids that live in the room, but she doesn't have them there during. Great BBJ skills and I enjoy her personality. She will turn away those who she gets a bad Vibe from etc. No demons from what I've seen and what we've talked about.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 19:07 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 1651Amia
I think this is the fat chick who has a brother named Val. Both are searchable on here.
Originally Posted by HighFlying
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 18:13 #6473Senior Member

Posts: 121Scarlette or Jesse
I think this girl used to post under the name "Jesse" and stayed near the PNC Arena. She looks good in pictures. I don't recall being impressed in person. I do remember her asking me to get rain coats at the last minute.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 18:01 #6472Senior Member

Posts: 190Scarlett
If this is still the same woman I saw a while back (same ad) not even close. I walked.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 17:58 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 300She's for real, although the pics look like she is getting crafty (In a Good Way) with the makeup. Plump Ass, petite breasts. Not uptight at all. It's been awhile for me. Message me how it went.
Originally Posted by TimetoPlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 16:08 #6470Regular Member

Posts: 15Also goes by Summer
She is a bit heavier than her pics indicate, but agree with decent experience.
Originally Posted by TimetoPlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 12:56 #6469Senior Member

Posts: 330Mallory
She's real. Decent experience. BBBJ mish k9 cim.
Originally Posted by TimetoPlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 12:51 #6468Senior Member

Posts: 261Traveling question
Headed to Raleigh. Anyone familiar with this one? Seems TGTBT.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...616/2398224594
Thanks.
2 tp.
-
10-18-19 11:18 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 260Aminah Nicole
What about the rest of us? .
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 11:11 #6466Senior Member

Posts: 239Aminah
Yes sir. Sent link in your inbox.
Originally Posted by HighFlying
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 09:34 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 240Aminah Nicole
Does anyone have any info on her?
-
10-18-19 08:12 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 358What Ever Happened
Does anyone know if Black Kandi is still around?
https://outcall.com.raleigh.listcraw...post/18659485/
-
10-18-19 08:10 #6463Senior Member

Posts: 666BadAllDay
BTW, all accolades for discovery of this endangered species of pussy belong to BAD.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 08:08 #6462Senior Member

Posts: 666Victoria the invisible woman
Did you ask why she dropped off the planet? Did you get a direct line to the Bat-phone? Do I need to buy a big fucking spotlight and shine it in the sky to get some of that pussy again?
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 01:47 #6461Senior Member

Posts: 85Cali Blond
Visiting your fine city for the night and was looking for some company. Was in a greek mood which seemed to limit the options a good bit. Got Nya's voicemail but she responded to a text. Unfortunately every reply text there after was massively delayed. After 2 hours of responding to her and then waiting 30+ minutes I gave up. After trying several others, I found who I think you all refer to as "no name", the blond from California. Reviews weren't the greatest but they at least told me she was real. Quick setup and agreed on $$. 5 for an hour with greek.
As she was getting ready I mentioned I liked the lingerie from some of her pics. She all of her outfits had been stolen by a former roommate but asked what I liked and she'd stop and pick something up. I've never had a provider offer and stop in route like that. Very accommodating. Anyway she arrived pretty much on time. I think her pics are a few years older but they are her. No obvious signs of demons. We chatted for a few minutes as I travel to the area she's from in CA several times a year. Eventually we moved on to the main event. She made sure to ask what I like and kept the focus on that. At one point her phone went off, she apologized and picked it up long enough to silence it and put it right back down. We started with a BBBJ and once I was ready donned the cover and moved to K9. Moved from K9 to greek. Both were pretty tight. I struggled a bit to blow but that was my issue from a medication.
She's not a "spinner" by any stretch but as I said early on she was very accommodating. Between that and how professional she was ensuring I enjoyed my time, I would definitely repeat. Not sure why others had such a different experience.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...w/507799233352









Reply With Quote




