Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12140

    Krystal the Pistol

    Quote Originally Posted by HookinUp  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this little spinner and she couldn't have been sweeter. Very responsive and on time! Very sweet personality, 7 looks, 6 body, 7 CBJ, 9 cgfe. Started with CBJ for about 5 minutes then she climbed on top and rode me for a while until I flipped her and hit mish. This girl is FLEXIBLE! Legs behind her head and I went at it for a while until she started cumming for the 3rd time. The squeezing got me and I blew it in the cover. If attractive blonde room walkers are your thing, this is a great choice. Only negative is that she tasted like an ash tray when I kissed her. Here's the link. The 6th pic is the most accurate. Definitely not 28, more like 40. Stay safe out there!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/856124431096
    Yup, she's a firecracker. Overall, I enjoyed my time with her. She's an easy going, attractive blonde. Room walker is a perfect description. She's rail thin and full of chatter. The room was smoky and I had to get everything I wore right into the laundry and shower up when I got home. For the. 8 QV rate, she imposed a no kissing and no BJ rule. . well, she did an unenthusiastic CBJ for like 30 seconds, then hopped on to ride for a few minutes before switching mish and eventually doggie. She's so thin you can nearly wrap your hands around her waist. She has very nice legs and is super flexible, getting them up past her ears. In doggie, there's not a lot of ass to grab, but enough to get the job done.

    She vocalizes her needs and cums pretty easily (or fakes it well, who knows). Before we got started, she was in the bathroom, smoking and peeing, and took a call and put the guy on speakerphone, which I found a bid odd. they talked about her lawyer, PO, and how many more clients she was meeting after me. LOL.

    For the value, and location, I would repeat. Attractive, thin, blondes are my kryptonite.

  2. #12139

    Mckenzie

    I've searched but I don't think the reviews found are the same Mckenzie. Has anyone seen this one?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...k/473451798678

  3. #12138

    Scarlett

    I have been curious about her for a while. Took some time to text with her and after some back-and-forth agreed upon a meeting time. Had a great time! Some have described her as businesslike but my opinion is she simply straight forward. Thoroughly enjoyed the time also fresh as a daisy. Definitely will repeat.

  4. #12137

    Blue

    Has anyone seen Blue lately? (Young white girl with blue hair and kinda thin. Nice ass).

    She doesn't post ads anymore but I contacted her on snap and I'm thinking about seeing her. I haven't seen her in a while and I'm wondering if she is still good. Her snap vids are enticing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D8207B75-5802-42CA-AE9D-DD284572C279.gif‎  

  5. #12136
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Guys

    Still out of the game, but saved the best for last. 4'8 88 lb sexy AF firecracker. She's the best / ultimate I've ever shared. Like TBE game show, the price is right.

    PM me for Kandii's info.

  6. #12135
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Kandii

    Hello guys,

    I'm still out of the game. A friend from Hampton roads is looking for new friends in the area. She travels to you. 4'8 sexy AF 88 lb firecracker! Just looking out for my fellow senior members. If you would like her info you know what to do. She just left my house. 3 letters. OMG. Pics attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imagejpeg_1.jpg‎   imagejpeg_3.jpg‎   imagejpeg_0.jpg‎   imagejpeg_2.jpg‎  

  7. #12134
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    How's it going fellow mongers. I was hoping someone could help me out. I am looking to find a good Mexican chick but preferably an older one. I was just at one of the local Mexican restaurants and there was this older waitress that had a really nice ass. I guess in her late 40's to 50's. And she really got my motor going. Now I'm on the search for one. LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can pm if you'd like. Thanks in advance.
    Wouldn't happen to be the restaurant in staple mills between Glenside and 64 would it? There is one there too. LOL.

  8. #12133

    Kryss

    Would like to meet Kryss.

    Can someone PM her info?

  9. #12132

    Latina

    How's it going fellow mongers. I was hoping someone could help me out. I am looking to find a good Mexican chick but preferably an older one. I was just at one of the local Mexican restaurants and there was this older waitress that had a really nice ass. I guess in her late 40's to 50's. And she really got my motor going. Now I'm on the search for one. LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can pm if you'd like. Thanks in advance.

  10. #12131

    Tyler / Taylor

    Tried to go see Tyler that I later found out actually that goes by Taylor according to J. B. Apparently she is on vacation and from what JB has told me she was getting into some bad stuff and had been rushing clients during visits before she went on vacation. Does anyone have any spinners that would be available that are willing to share? I was hoping to try and report back on Tyler / Taylor but that is not going to happen.

  11. #12130

    Selah

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    If its Selah you speak of I believe she is out of the game, I haven't seen or heard from her in close to 3 years, she was certainly a good one.
    Yes, That's her. I'm pretty sure it was 2017, summer, I saw her in Charlottesville. And she was awesome, one of the best providers I've seen. That's too bad she's out. I was really looking forward to seeing her.

  12. #12129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    If its Selah you speak of I believe she is out of the game, I haven't seen or heard from her in close to 3 years, she was certainly a good one.
    Exactly who I was thinking but I couldn't dredge up the name.

  13. #12128

    Maybe Selah Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if you guys can help me? I don't have much to go on, but taking a chance. A couple years ago I was in Charlottesville on business and an African American girl was there at the time Backpage was still up and she had an ad on there, said she lives in Richmond. She was maybe 25-27, name started with an S, something like Sanja, but that's not it. Great body, great service, good rates. I'll be in Richmond next week on business and would really like to see if she's around.

    Any help most appreciated.
    If its Selah you speak of I believe she is out of the game, I haven't seen or heard from her in close to 3 years, she was certainly a good one.

  14. #12127

    Chocolate itch

    I've seen a couple providers, all whom have been reviewed here, however I haven't stratched my chocolate itch. Just hoping to see if someone have some positive review or can share a AA prefably spinner utr. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-3508/1/415371

    I will go ahead and add this review, I seen Tamara for the first time this week. Incall off willis rd, as advertised but she wasnt dolled up as in the photos. All in all decent visit, . 85 for the qv every thing covered which I was ok with. Nice body with some decent C or maybe small d cups. My dream consisted of CBJ to start wich was slow and somwhat sensual with a little deep throat, the to mish for a bit and finished out in doggie. This chick has a meaty little snatch. I'd recomend she seems to be a solid provider that frequents the area.

  15. #12126
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboNiner1  [View Original Post]
    Monger from Atlanta and visiting your fine city. I prefer my providers on the mature side. I tend you lean towards the FBSM ladies, but if a regular fits the bill, thats cool too! Any recommendations?
    Lynn is a great choice for you. She is well reviewed here. You will need to book a day ahead if you have not seen her before. Nice safe location, very sweet lady and eager to please. You can find her ads and photos on the USA adult classifieds and a number of other sites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape