Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,231 to 25,245 of 37358
-
10-18-19 11:24 #12128Senior Member

Posts: 376Maybe Selah Madison
If its Selah you speak of I believe she is out of the game, I haven't seen or heard from her in close to 3 years, she was certainly a good one.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 11:09 #12127Senior Member

Posts: 376Chocolate itch
I've seen a couple providers, all whom have been reviewed here, however I haven't stratched my chocolate itch. Just hoping to see if someone have some positive review or can share a AA prefably spinner utr. Thanks in advance.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-3508/1/415371
I will go ahead and add this review, I seen Tamara for the first time this week. Incall off willis rd, as advertised but she wasnt dolled up as in the photos. All in all decent visit, . 85 for the qv every thing covered which I was ok with. Nice body with some decent C or maybe small d cups. My dream consisted of CBJ to start wich was slow and somwhat sensual with a little deep throat, the to mish for a bit and finished out in doggie. This chick has a meaty little snatch. I'd recomend she seems to be a solid provider that frequents the area.
-
10-18-19 10:47 #12126Senior Member

Posts: 172Lynn is a great choice for you. She is well reviewed here. You will need to book a day ahead if you have not seen her before. Nice safe location, very sweet lady and eager to please. You can find her ads and photos on the USA adult classifieds and a number of other sites.
Originally Posted by JumboNiner1
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 08:35 #12125Senior Member

Posts: 153MILF / Gilf providers?
Monger from Atlanta and visiting your fine city. I prefer my providers on the mature side. I tend you lean towards the FBSM ladies, but if a regular fits the bill, that’s cool too! Any recommendations?
-
10-18-19 08:31 #12124Senior Member

Posts: 153Maria
Got a link?
Originally Posted by TBonz123
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 04:57 #12123Senior Member

Posts: 116Maria
Saw her today great time as always. She said it has been a little slow for the regulars to give her a call.
-
10-18-19 01:36 #12122Senior Member

Posts: 52Question
How do you get an status?
-
10-18-19 01:31 #12121Senior Member

Posts: 52Kryss
Anyone had luck with her. She texted me for a day then went quiet. No reason either. I wasn't rude or anything.
-
10-18-19 01:29 #12120Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian link
Sorry but t hhr them link has been taken down. It was on adult search for Richmond.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 01:26 #12119Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian link
It was on adult search but the link is gone.
Originally Posted by MarkUser
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 22:53 #12118Senior Member

Posts: 447Asian link?
Sounds good but where did you find her?
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 20:35 #12117Senior Member

Posts: 189Sweetie
Know she been well reviewed on the boards but finally got to see her for my first time today due to work schedule. All I got to say is all reports are true. She was stunning. Very good time. Splurged on the half hour. Worth every penny. Will return and WOW is all I can say.
-
10-17-19 19:50 #12116Senior Member

Posts: 1136AA Provider
I wonder if you guys can help me? I don't have much to go on, but taking a chance. A couple years ago I was in Charlottesville on business and an African American girl was there at the time Backpage was still up and she had an ad on there, said she lives in Richmond. She was maybe 25-27, name started with an S, something like Sanja, but that's not it. Great body, great service, good rates. I'll be in Richmond next week on business and would really like to see if she's around.
Any help most appreciated.
-
10-17-19 19:43 #12115Senior Member

Posts: 1136Asain
Do you have a link? I'll be in Richmond next on business and love Asians.
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 09:22 #12114Senior Member

Posts: 617I know her by her real name and saw her a few times, both before and after she had her child. She wasn't shitty towards me but you could tell it was simply business. No enthusiasm and not very vocal. The fact that she is now posting ads may indicate a greater need to support her kid or perhaps a monkey has returned. PM if you want more details.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






