The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 497 of 583 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 547 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 8732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1292

    Marie in Hamden

    Any intel on her? Ad looks more or less legit, but hamden location is weird.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/158467091622

  2. #1291

    Avoid Blake at all cost!

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...i/258287449305

    Had a bad dream about her where she took the money and escaped, much fatter in person too and not in a good way!

  3. #1290
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Took us a while to finally hook up and she can be frustrating when trying to schedule but when it happens. She is great. Fun, really squirts and loves her job.
    Thank you. I have tried, to no avail, but will continue to effort this lass.

  4. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BenThere  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers,

    Anyone have any info on this lovely? She looks like my type.

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...f/136400772452

    Thanks,

    Bent.
    Took us a while to finally hook up and she can be frustrating when trying to schedule but when it happens. She is great. Fun, really squirts and loves her job.

  5. #1288

    Helpful Hint

    Quote Originally Posted by WowWeeWow  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone is falling for it but this one is some how in new haven and Denver at the same time.

    https://denver.skipthegames.com/fema...t/844522046099

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/956896660985

    Wow.
    When looking at an ad always scroll down to the location. If there's anything there other than name of a town, "skip the game" and continue on to the next ad because it's fake. Poo.

  6. #1287

    Fake

    Not sure if anyone is falling for it but this one is some how in new haven and Denver at the same time.

    https://denver.skipthegames.com/fema...t/844522046099

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/956896660985

    Wow.

  7. #1286
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin2222  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her?

    Has been posting quite some time:

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...n/498378921262
    I saw her an her "sister" once in new haven. Pics are her. Very cute and very nice body. Got a double BBBJ and it was one of the better encounters I've had. Stayed in a really shitty / shady motel in new haven but didn't get any bad vibes other than them being extremely happy at 6 am which consequently was a good thing because they went to town on me. I'd repeat but it seems as if they've gotten GPS lately.

  8. #1285

    Big booty Italian

    Anyone know anything about her?

    Has been posting quite some time:

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...n/498378921262

  9. #1284

    Ana

    Visited Ana for a session. 200 for the hour. Not worth it at all. She is much heavier than the pics. Talks a lot. Not a great HJ. She lives with her BF in an apartment so felt weird.

  10. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Search my posts but yes have had several dreams with her very fulfilling all of them worth the price she can be a little thug and abrupt but she is well worth price of admission.
    Her link is down. Any way to get in contact?

  11. #1282

    Not so sure

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor  [View Original Post]
    Last week I TOFTT and tried the "squirting MILF" in Milford. Very positive experience and will repeat.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...f/304731026356

    I prefer more mature ladies so she seemed my type from her add (and ability to sound interesting) but I have been disappointed before. Thankfully, this wasn't one of those times. After a couple of texts we arranged a time and I met up with her in a well known Milford motel. Greeted by a slender, quite attractive woman in a long sheath dress with a slinky opening up the side. She came in for a full body hug and great welcoming kiss and we chatted a bit and played with her little Yorkie puppy (well behaved but be aware in case of allergies). She was quite personable and seductive and would casually slide a bare leg around me while we sat on the bed talking. Things progressed at a non-rushed pace with kissing and fondling before she started a BBBJ while I stood there enjoying the view and feel. Lots of tongue and play, good times! She really seemed to enjoy DATY and got her fingers involved too and true to the add, squirted with a long shudder. After taking a moment, she jumped back on to the BBBJ and was a great tease. About when I couldn't take it any more, she wrapped me up and hopped on for a fantastic series of cowgirl variations with lots of grinding and teasing strokes. (The young ones just don't seem to get this and just jump on and go at it like a jackhammer, blech). We then flipped around to doggie where she sensuously rocked back on my thrusts and slid a hand back to play with my balls and then milked them as I came. After a cleanup we got dressed and out came the donation. A terrific half hour for 150, a tad steep but she really delivered where so many have failed. I'll be back.
    Based on this, and after some searching, I decided to go see her. I proceeded with caution and was prepared to walk if anything looked suspicious. Texted multiple times with her and set up a time. 2 min. To her hotel, she told me that she was 'chilling" outside behind hotel and that I should find her there. I proceeded and indeed saw her walking around behind hotel. She was fully clothed, looked much older, face didn't appeal to me. There were a couple other people sitted in two cars. I drove through and watched from a distance. One of the cars left. She went in another car and stayed there. I left. Not sure if she actually had a room at the hotel. Decide for yourself if you should see her or not.

  12. #1281
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    How is this Jenna Pcard? She posts all the time.
    She's a true find. Great discreet location. Very good service! Immaculate and clean for sure.

  13. #1280

    Yes I have several

    Search my posts but yes have had several dreams with her very fulfilling all of them worth the price she can be a little thug and abrupt but she is well worth price of admission.

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ770  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone had a dream with this girl.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...0/794491409910

  14. #1279

    Sagging skin

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Does some illness or drug use cause this symptom? Just FYI.
    Yes. Drugs generally, which I say is a self inflicted illness. A good amount of providers clearly have had a child and have the regular symptoms a mother's body would have after losing the baby weight. I'd guess a good amount of these girls were just a bit over a healthy weight before the drugs. Problem is at this point they are skin and bones making the loose skin problem even worse, combine that with rampant drug use and you get saggy raisin tits and belly flaps. There are treatments, even surgeries to help but I'd imagine their net worth is whatever donation they've just received and plummet 5 minutes after you walk out the door.

  15. #1278
    Quote Originally Posted by BenThere  [View Original Post]
    Stickman is right about the sagging skin. She is a small girl, maybe 5 ft tall, and must have recently lost significant weight. As to her attitude, I found her to be pretty chill. She was lucid, calm, amusing, and this was early in the morning, like 10:00. I saw no signs of drug use. I enjoyed my time with her, but the physique is a bit off putting. I have debated seeing her again because she was so chill and cute as hell, but alas, no.

    Bent.
    Sagging skin seems to be a common description I'm seeing. I even said it about the one in Meriden. What's the connecting factor in this? They can't all just be having a shake for breakfast and lunch with a sensible dinner now. Is this some sign to watch out for? Does some illness or drug use cause this symptom? Just FYI.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape