Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 8728
-
10-22-19 22:41 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 878Agreed to all of this. Been seeing her a while. She is one of my favorites and it really comes down to respect.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 21:45 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 250Marie
I was in the area today for work and was in the mood for Greek. I saw Marie had an add and some previous reviews so I decided to give her a call and take my chances. Things started a little rocky and I had to wait a few minutes before she came down. I almost left and I'm glad I stayed. She is very talkative and bright and we had a good conversation before and after our session. I have a pretty good size dick and I asked her if she was sure she could handle it. She assured me she was a trooper and we started our hh anal adventure. I covered up and she bent over the couch to give me easy access to her backdoor. In no time I was almost balls deep while she was adjusted. We eventually moved to lazy dog greek and in about 20 minutes I came in her ass. One thing I liked is she pushed back when I was coming and grinded her ass on my dick until I pulled out. She even told me to pound her ass harder the next time.
I have to give her credit she really is a trooper and a nice person. When I'm in the area she will be my go to and this was probably one of my best sessions since I've been mongering over the past 6 or 7 years. Be good to her and I'm sure she will return the favor.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/591442797772
-
10-20-19 20:13 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 104Many reviews on them on here. Preciously located in Southington. Good reputation and eager to please. No signs of bad habits or shady people hanging around. Give her a try!
Originally Posted by MrFatYummy
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 19:06 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 1234Both her and her sister are personable, not on dope, and clear headed, but her and her sister are both pretty big. The big butt shot is most accurate.
Originally Posted by MrFatYummy
[View Original Post]
If you like big, they're fun and skilled. If you like above average and smaller sized women, you probably won't enjoy the experience.
-
10-20-19 11:45 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 29New Britain sexy blonde
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/320608912304
Been considering this one for a while. Also offers doubling up with her sister. Anyone had a go? New Britain is a bit of a haul for me and the pics in her ad clearly show her at various weights and ages.
-
10-20-19 09:08 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 84Marie
I have seen her!! Its not that sketchy! You have to go though a common hallway but she comes and gets you at the main door! I didn't like that the whole thing happens on her couch in the living room I'm more of a bed guy (You get what you pay).
Originally Posted by Mirth
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
Barebacker 69.
-
10-18-19 22:41 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 337Emma Sky
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...l/038745385637
She was around New Haven 6 or 7 years ago and had generally good reviews. I saw her then and had a good time so when i saw her ad last night I gave her a call. She hasn't changed any. Maybe a little thinner. Pictures are recent. Nice perky enhanced breasts with big suckable nipples. Full GFE. Great kisser. Good BBBJ. Sweet girl next door who your mother knows she should never let you be alone with attitude. Sweet and hot. No signs of drug use. Location is a crappy motel, but she will make you forget about the atmosphere. Will repeat.
-
10-18-19 18:59 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 25Hot Italian in milford
Any info on this one? http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...n/524522289113.
-
10-18-19 15:22 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 289Seems sketchy
Any info on this one?
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/140488407023
Seems to be very defensive and asked me for a dick pic.
-
10-18-19 14:54 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 159Marie Hamden
See report1092. Hamden is not good at all for escorts is the impression I get from previous posts.
Originally Posted by Eblan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 14:25 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 104She's real and has a nice, safe apartment above a bar on dixwell. The deed is done is the living room on the couch. Pics are accurate, but her move is to cut you short during your time. It happened to me and I have read other reviews with the exact same scenario. She gets into the session and is constantly saying we are making too much noise, despite being practically silent. Then it happens. "You got to go". There is no talking her out of it and the session is over.
This has always been weird to me. These girls are willing to blow you and let you start fucking (in the ass in this case) and THEN they stop it. Might as well give it 5 more minutes to let the guy finish (within negotiated time) and get a good review. Honestly, Marie would be a favorite if she would stop pulling that shit. She's a petite white girl who can take an ass pounding. What's not to love?
Originally Posted by Eblan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 11:35 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 58Marie in Hamden
Any intel on her? Ad looks more or less legit, but hamden location is weird.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/158467091622
-
10-17-19 15:28 #1291Regular Member

Posts: 3Avoid Blake at all cost!
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...i/258287449305
Had a bad dream about her where she took the money and escaped, much fatter in person too and not in a good way!
-
10-16-19 14:46 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 233Thank you. I have tried, to no avail, but will continue to effort this lass.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 13:51 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 878Took us a while to finally hook up and she can be frustrating when trying to schedule but when it happens. She is great. Fun, really squirts and loves her job.
Originally Posted by BenThere
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





