Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,216 to 25,230 of 37352
-
10-18-19 21:28 #12137Senior Member

Posts: 144Blue
Has anyone seen Blue lately? (Young white girl with blue hair and kinda thin. Nice ass).
She doesn't post ads anymore but I contacted her on snap and I'm thinking about seeing her. I haven't seen her in a while and I'm wondering if she is still good. Her snap vids are enticing.
-
10-18-19 21:17 #12136I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Guys
Still out of the game, but saved the best for last. 4'8 88 lb sexy AF firecracker. She's the best / ultimate I've ever shared. Like TBE game show, the price is right.
PM me for Kandii's info.
-
10-18-19 20:42 #12135I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Kandii
Hello guys,
I'm still out of the game. A friend from Hampton roads is looking for new friends in the area. She travels to you. 4'8 sexy AF 88 lb firecracker! Just looking out for my fellow senior members. If you would like her info you know what to do. She just left my house. 3 letters. OMG. Pics attached.
-
10-18-19 18:25 #12134Senior Member

Posts: 389Wouldn't happen to be the restaurant in staple mills between Glenside and 64 would it? There is one there too. LOL.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 15:19 #12133Regular Member

Posts: 17Kryss
Would like to meet Kryss.
Can someone PM her info?
-
10-18-19 13:39 #12132Senior Member

Posts: 94Latina
How's it going fellow mongers. I was hoping someone could help me out. I am looking to find a good Mexican chick but preferably an older one. I was just at one of the local Mexican restaurants and there was this older waitress that had a really nice ass. I guess in her late 40's to 50's. And she really got my motor going. Now I'm on the search for one. LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can pm if you'd like. Thanks in advance.
-
10-18-19 13:29 #12131Senior Member

Posts: 116Tyler / Taylor
Tried to go see Tyler that I later found out actually that goes by Taylor according to J. B. Apparently she is on vacation and from what JB has told me she was getting into some bad stuff and had been rushing clients during visits before she went on vacation. Does anyone have any spinners that would be available that are willing to share? I was hoping to try and report back on Tyler / Taylor but that is not going to happen.
-
10-18-19 13:21 #12130Senior Member

Posts: 1136Selah
Yes, That's her. I'm pretty sure it was 2017, summer, I saw her in Charlottesville. And she was awesome, one of the best providers I've seen. That's too bad she's out. I was really looking forward to seeing her.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 12:44 #12129Senior Member

Posts: 1774Exactly who I was thinking but I couldn't dredge up the name.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 11:24 #12128Senior Member

Posts: 376Maybe Selah Madison
If its Selah you speak of I believe she is out of the game, I haven't seen or heard from her in close to 3 years, she was certainly a good one.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 11:09 #12127Senior Member

Posts: 376Chocolate itch
I've seen a couple providers, all whom have been reviewed here, however I haven't stratched my chocolate itch. Just hoping to see if someone have some positive review or can share a AA prefably spinner utr. Thanks in advance.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-3508/1/415371
I will go ahead and add this review, I seen Tamara for the first time this week. Incall off willis rd, as advertised but she wasnt dolled up as in the photos. All in all decent visit, . 85 for the qv every thing covered which I was ok with. Nice body with some decent C or maybe small d cups. My dream consisted of CBJ to start wich was slow and somwhat sensual with a little deep throat, the to mish for a bit and finished out in doggie. This chick has a meaty little snatch. I'd recomend she seems to be a solid provider that frequents the area.
-
10-18-19 10:47 #12126Senior Member

Posts: 172Lynn is a great choice for you. She is well reviewed here. You will need to book a day ahead if you have not seen her before. Nice safe location, very sweet lady and eager to please. You can find her ads and photos on the USA adult classifieds and a number of other sites.
Originally Posted by JumboNiner1
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 08:35 #12125Senior Member

Posts: 153MILF / Gilf providers?
Monger from Atlanta and visiting your fine city. I prefer my providers on the mature side. I tend you lean towards the FBSM ladies, but if a regular fits the bill, that’s cool too! Any recommendations?
-
10-18-19 08:31 #12124Senior Member

Posts: 153Maria
Got a link?
Originally Posted by TBonz123
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 04:57 #12123Senior Member

Posts: 116Maria
Saw her today great time as always. She said it has been a little slow for the regulars to give her a call.










Reply With Quote






