Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 492 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 7366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    I've reviewed her

    Quote Originally Posted by TallMan1991  [View Original Post]
    So have others-- she is a horror show. Steer clear.

  2. #1530

    Same Girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabal34  [View Original Post]
    Ok I've seen her a few times on the pike, and I explained to her that river dale road is our Berlin turnpike.

    I just got home from a session and it was outstanding as always. To be fair she don't know this area and don't know one shithole from the other.

    Don't know how long she is going to be visiting MA, but I highly recommend. She is gorgeous and I've never had and odor issues.
    She's been up here for at least 6 months already. Sure your talking about the same girl?

  3. #1529
    Quote Originally Posted by GunterDestroy  [View Original Post]
    Tried a search and came up with nothing.

    http://pittsfield.skipthegames.com/f...e/368208972248
    I remember her from BP and these are the same pics she used back then. Not a good sign imo.

  4. #1528

    Just got back from the candy express

    Quote Originally Posted by TallMan1991  [View Original Post]
    I honestly can stick up for this one I as well gave her a visit last night and the smell you thought you were smelling was the comforter on the bed I was there myself when we pulled if off the mattress it smelt as though they didn't wash that since the day they put it on the bed We all know Express inn is a shit hole she didn't know thou seeing how she's new to the area but I do give you that she doesn't mess around when it comes to time.
    Ok I've seen her a few times on the pike, and I explained to her that river dale road is our Berlin turnpike.

    I just got home from a session and it was outstanding as always. To be fair she don't know this area and don't know one shithole from the other.

    Don't know how long she is going to be visiting MA, but I highly recommend. She is gorgeous and I've never had and odor issues.

  5. #1527

    Any one know?

    Tried a search and came up with nothing.

    http://pittsfield.skipthegames.com/f...e/368208972248

  6. #1526

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by TallMan1991  [View Original Post]
    I would not recommend. This one does have a smell that you won't be able to get out of your nostrils. Very rushed too.

  7. #1525

    What's this ones deal


  8. #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night. She usually posts in CT on the pike. Decided to pull the trigger since I had interest in seeing her but not in deiving put to the pike. Pics are pretty accurate, but she's looks to be a user. Tried to cover up the face scabs with makeup. QV was $80 and she asked me to pick her up some liquor. I took it out of donation. Our time was ok. She was a bit mechanical, and had a slight odor. That threw me off but I managed to finish. She made it a point to remind me it was 15 min visit, don't like that. I would not repeat.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/272528670664
    I honestly can stick up for this one I as well gave her a visit last night and the smell you thought you were smelling was the comforter on the bed I was there myself when we pulled if off the mattress it smelt as though they didn't wash that since the day they put it on the bed We all know Express inn is a shit hole she didn't know thou seeing how she's new to the area but I do give you that she doesn't mess around when it comes to time.

  9. #1523

    Candy

    Candy is now in our area visited her last night prices are a little much but she is definitely the girl in the pics everything is strictly business but if your looking for the job to get done perfectly she knows exactly what to do but she will not go a min over her session which I can have some respect for head game was the best.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/278370733697

  10. #1522

    Nikki

    I saw nikki last week. Meeting was a bit of a PITA, but worth it. We msgd back and forth and decided on $60 for qv. When I got on the street my gps told me I was at the address she gave me but it was off a bit. I also couldn't get a hold of her. I actually left and after I drove off she called me and sed her phone died. Had to drive further down the street and she instructed me not to park directly in front of the house. Her roommate is the other girl she posts with for threesomes. Anyway I was very pleased with the way she looks. Has a very nice body with great ass. Smaller tits. Ut not a issue for me. Her face showed telltale signs of usage but not heavy. She's not a clock watcher and seemed to enjoy our time. I went twice in our session and she seemed to welcome it. I do recommend and will see her again.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/667333408313

  11. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    You do see all the scabs in the 2 standing bathtub pics?

  12. #1520

    Like Candy

    Saw her last night. She usually posts in CT on the pike. Decided to pull the trigger since I had interest in seeing her but not in deiving put to the pike. Pics are pretty accurate, but she's looks to be a user. Tried to cover up the face scabs with makeup. QV was $80 and she asked me to pick her up some liquor. I took it out of donation. Our time was ok. She was a bit mechanical, and had a slight odor. That threw me off but I managed to finish. She made it a point to remind me it was 15 min visit, don't like that. I would not repeat.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/272528670664

  13. #1519

  14. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by LupineHowl  [View Original Post]
    Alison is having difficulty posting but I've got her new phone number.
    I would like to see Alison again. I always had a great time. I've tried her old number; completely pissed off the new owner.

    If you wouldn't mind sharing her new number, I'd appreciate it.

    Thanks,

    Kev.

  15. #1517

    Posing with a gun?

    Okay. She looks cute and I might have been willing to take a chance but. Posing with a handgun? Nope. Not even going to try.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/001454321138

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape