Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10623
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Ava aka Sarah Bella is currently in town. Here is a link to some of her videos.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video4624627...ms_in_pleasure

    Hit her up on email.

    Sarahbella29xxx@gmail.com

    Or PM me for her digits.

    I heard she has a special going on this week.
    I had the pleasure of having a date with Sarah and she is my all-time favorite. She is the GFE that I have been looking for. She's a total sweetheart, no rush, petite with spectacular natural DDD's. She's in town for one more night. Treat her well if you're lucky enough to see her!

  2. #10622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Holy hell batman!

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    I'm not seeing any signs that she's fake, but search results limited.

    Anyone any intel?

    Yowza!!
    Eros is expensive to advertise on and I understand that lately it is very difficult to deal with. I would be suspicious of any girl there with very hot pictures and no twitter or social media, or website. The 702 area code is another red flag for me, Did you google her email, phone, and pictures? If that doesn't reveal much I would consider it some sort of fraud.

  3. #10621

    Schaumburg Area outcall

    Anyone has any suggestion for an outcall with a reasonable rate in Schaumburg Area?

  4. #10620

    Visiting Chicago

    I am visiting Chicago for the weekend. Anyone have a great provider with a full menu that is no more than a 3 for hr? Please send my way in pm with pics. Would be appreciated.

  5. #10619
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe my previous reply to your post was lost in USASG shadowban, but I wrote that I've emailed & texted her several times (very respectful and politely) in the last few weeks and no response. May be an L E honeypot.
    No response for me either.

    She looks hot. I really hope she's real and someone can report out.

  6. #10618

    Kristen

    Holy hell batman!

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    I'm not seeing any signs that she's fake, but search results limited.

    Anyone any intel?

    Yowza!!

  7. #10617

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower03  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this young lady? Definitely thinking about TOFTT.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katiee-e...chicago-127395
    I know this is old but did you end up seeing her?

  8. #10616
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/allie

    Has anyone seen this Allie?
    Maybe my previous reply to your post was lost in USASG shadowban, but I wrote that I've emailed & texted her several times (very respectful and politely) in the last few weeks and no response. May be an L E honeypot.

  9. #10615
    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedBliss  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Dude, that photo in front of the closet! Those lines are on the closet were warped inward. So me thinks she is a lot bigger than the photo suggests.
    Bob at CCG runs an honest operation, after 10+ years of seeing his girls I have never felt the images were not a fair representation of the provider.

  10. #10614

    Small BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by Edifice  [View Original Post]
    I will be traveling and will be in that area. Any recommendation from a fellow mongers will be greatly appreciated. Our of town visiting that area.
    http://zarahlynn.cuties-sites.com/

    Zarah has gotten a little bigger over time, so may not meet your idea of a "small BBW". She is very nice, bubbly even, and can suck your dick so hard you'll think your eyeballs are going to cave in. She has an incall in Schaumburg she shares with Sage, who may also meet your criteria.

    https://www.sageofchicago.com/
    Last edited by Salvadore Pike; 10-16-19 at 22:08. Reason: added some info

  11. #10613

    Macie

    Saw Macie today after her non responsiveness over the the last few months. Very good service. BBBJ, msog, BBFS, and anal. The personal number is the one that starts with 323. The other number with the 312 she told me was Logan tantric and she works there sometimes.

  12. #10612
    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedBliss  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Dude, that photo in front of the closet! Those lines are on the closet were warped inward. So me thinks she is a lot bigger than the photo suggests.
    This! Crappy photoshopping.

  13. #10611

    That's really bad photoshop work!

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_ava.html

    Her face looks gorgeous in the close up picture. But in the rest of the pictures everything looks out of proportion to me. Bad photo chopping?
    LOL! Dude, that photo in front of the closet! Those lines are on the closet were warped inward. So me thinks she is a lot bigger than the photo suggests.

  14. #10610

    Any Curvy / Small BBW recommendation in Schaumburg area

    I will be traveling and will be in that area. Any recommendation from a fellow mongers will be greatly appreciated. Our of town visiting that area.

  15. #10609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438

    Ava at Chicago Cover Girls

    https://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_ava.html

    Her face looks gorgeous in the close up picture. But in the rest of the pictures everything looks out of proportion to me. Bad photo chopping?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape