Thread: BBFS and BBBJ
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 392
-
10-29-19 05:28 #122Senior Member

Posts: 556Photos?
OK, so you guys like them chubby, er, uh I mean curvy. But click on the old ad photos. There is a nice surprise that would make this a deal breaker even if she was a spinner. Appreciate the posting, but there are alarming photos to be seen.
Originally Posted by CircumAl
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 16:13 #121Senior Member

Posts: 191She do anal? Love to pile home here ass!
Originally Posted by CircumAl
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 15:21 #120Senior Member

Posts: 193Breanna
Those
Might remember this one used to go by Lexi and is a pretty hot MILF with a open menu. Met at her motel near the Mall not the worst incall I've been to but had a good time she doesn't seem to be on the candy but does smoke here's a old ad with different digits. New digits are 321265 onesix3 two https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/27922660/.
-
10-27-19 02:12 #119Senior Member

Posts: 456Thanks
Thanks for following up. BBFS has it's appeal but it's not a deal breaker for me.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 13:49 #118Senior Member

Posts: 878Can confirm
I have been a customer of Stephanie and Riley for a while now. I can confirm that they do not offer BBFS for any amount of money. They are not 10's but I think the service is worth the coin. Probably seen them 6 or 8 times. Always leave happy, but they do not offer BBFS. Don't care what you offer them it ain't going to happen. They are good clean girls and not on the candy. Here is a text that I just recieved from Riley.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
We are ok I guess. Still been slow and we have lost a lot of calls because someone on usasg posted we offer BB and we do not. So now everyone is calling assuming we do and when we tell them otherwise they say never mind.
Don't know why anybody would want to go bb, but I guess some are just stupid.
-
10-26-19 13:33 #117Senior Member

Posts: 878Crashfubar
I don't know where you get you info from but Stephanie and Riley DO NOT offer BBFS for any amount of money. They are clean girls and not on the candy. I've been a costomer of theirs for a while now. It's not on their menu. If it was I wouldn't be seeing them.
Originally Posted by Crashfubar
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 13:20 #116Senior Member

Posts: 878Bbfs
I don't know where somebody got info that Stephanie and Riley in Deland do BBFS but they do not for any amount of coin. They are not on the candy. They are good clean safe girls. Nobody is getting any BBFS from them. I know them both well and it's not on their menu. If it was I wouldn't see them.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-19 03:57 #115Senior Member

Posts: 706I've said this before
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
Fellas, the girls actually enjoy BBFS believe or not, but they won't do it with everyone and understandably so. It's not always about the extra $, if she does not feel comfortable with you, it ain't going to happen. I've had bb sessions even with the ones that say no bb in their ad. It's all about the way you approach her and make her feel when you're with her.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
If you're a beta male, you're not ever going to get bb service w / out paying more. How do you know if you're a beta male? You're the guy that keeps asking permission and throwing more $ at her to get what you want.
Be alpha and the doors open much wider! .
-
10-20-19 21:58 #114Senior Member

Posts: 1148Amber
I've seen amber a few times and she adamant about no BBFS or Greek. I guess $$ can always talk but that would be up to you.
Originally Posted by ItsJustTom
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 15:04 #113Senior Member

Posts: 358[QUOTE=Crashfubar;4499040]Yes on both couthanks
Last edited by GoDevils; 10-20-19 at 15:05. Reason: Wrong post
-
10-19-19 14:23 #112Senior Member

Posts: 28Steph and Riley
Yes on both counts.
Originally Posted by ItsJustTom
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-19 22:55 #111Senior Member

Posts: 52Bbbj / bbfs
For Desiree BBBJ-yes, BBFS is available as are trips to Greece. She seems to really enjoy what she does. Of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 17:10 #110Senior Member

Posts: 616No upsell. And if you are a regular rates are very very reasonable.
Originally Posted by DaisukeAramech
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 14:59 #109Senior Member

Posts: 152Ehhhh
Not bad, but frankly not great either, IMHO. Deltona is pretty thin as far as providers, though.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
Never heard of any upselling from them, but again this intel is a little old so YMMV.
-
10-17-19 14:56 #108Senior Member

Posts: 616For me they are very close so yes. Worth the visit? Well, she is not a looker. But depends on how much you want to drive.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





