Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 394
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #109

    Ehhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Any upsell? Are they worth the visit?
    Not bad, but frankly not great either, IMHO. Deltona is pretty thin as far as providers, though.

    Never heard of any upselling from them, but again this intel is a little old so YMMV.

  2. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Any upsell? Are they worth the visit?
    For me they are very close so yes. Worth the visit? Well, she is not a looker. But depends on how much you want to drive.

  3. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm Steph. Riley said she would but I have not done it.
    Any upsell? Are they worth the visit?

  4. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisukeAramech  [View Original Post]
    Steph and Riley both possibly yes, not recent intel though. YMMV.
    Can confirm Steph. Riley said she would but I have not done it.

  5. #105

    Word on the streets

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone performed BBFS or can confirm it with these lads ez?

    Kylie.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/107599507994

    Amber.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...w/788315366113

    Desiree.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...y/073247153936

    Stephanie and Riley

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-get-out-the-rain-and-rela/333944702284
    Steph and Riley both possibly yes, not recent intel though. YMMV.

  6. #104

    Any info on these ladies

    Has anyone performed BBFS or can confirm it with these lads ez?

    Kylie.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/107599507994

    Amber.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...w/788315366113

    Desiree.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...y/073247153936

    Stephanie and Riley

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-get-out-the-rain-and-rela/333944702284

  7. #103

    Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by Quatre17  [View Original Post]
    Haven't called but I do see some ads up. This what you meant? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...406/4078664270.
    She's doing better now. Using 337 number & decent response time. I see her as a backup if usual providers aren't available.

  8. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Cfs but BBBJ is on point. Started seeing her a few weeks ago.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/9043644212
    Would love to try her out but pinehills is one place I would like to avoid. Last time I was there my car got broken into and got my wallet stolen, but luckily only had a twenty in there.

  9. #101

    Her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Cfs but BBBJ is on point. Started seeing her a few weeks ago.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/9043644212
    Says car play only and she does not make appointments.

  10. #100

    Yep Yes Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Cfs but BBBJ is on point. Started seeing her a few weeks ago.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/9043644212
    I have yet to experience the FS. But I can agree BBBJ is amazing and I am now a regular. Treat her well.

  11. #99

    Pawg

    Cfs but BBBJ is on point. Started seeing her a few weeks ago.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...902/9043644212
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9eccae1d4c9b540056036c799dc2ba71_f.jpg‎  

  12. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    To my knowledge Christine is gone or out of the game. More ads are up with different numbers but I highly doubt its her. Just a heads up or giving my. 02 cents.
    Haven't called but I do see some ads up. This what you meant? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...406/4078664270.

  13. #97
    Same I don't partake in this but was caught off guard with someone I seen about 20 or more times she even used to post if you ask the session ends and I will never see you again. Apparently she took it off in the middle I didn't realize she did until I let loose and she got up and I seen it. She just laughed and showed me an std rest she just took so I didn't freak out but was a lot of fun she even was the one who helped me learn to get anonymous tests. She retired and haven't seen or heard from her in a few years now.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears58  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, we all like to BB with our favorite providers, but as you mentioned no one actively advertises it. Or at least the good ones don't anyway. On the flip side most of us mongers are not willing to let the whole world know who we're BB with for safety reasons or we don't want to mess up our special benefits. For me personally I have found providers who BB by accident. From my experience some will BB after seeing you a couple of times and being convinced that you are "clean" as they are now comfortable with you at that point. I have literally had providers give me a flat out firm no when I ask and pull the hat off or just not use one at all later on. The whole process seems to be completely random, but I will say for me personally I only do this with trusted providers that I have seen for a while and that I know are clean or at least have a false sense of security that they are clean. I like your suggestion. One can always dream.

  14. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears58  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, we all like to BB with our favorite providers, but as you mentioned no one actively advertises it. Or at least the good ones don't anyway. On the flip side most of us mongers are not willing to let the whole world know who we're BB with for safety reasons or we don't want to mess up our special benefits. For me personally I have found providers who BB by accident. From my experience some will BB after seeing you a couple of times and being convinced that you are "clean" as they are now comfortable with you at that point. I have literally had providers give me a flat out firm no when I ask and pull the hat off or just not use one at all later on. The whole process seems to be completely random, but I will say for me personally I only do this with trusted providers that I have seen for a while and that I know are clean or at least have a false sense of security that they are clean. I like your suggestion. One can always dream.
    Agreed, definitely depends on the provider's comfort level with you. Generally that's something I keep out of reviews, which is why I'm surprised by regular members whose first post is "I BB so-and-so".

  15. #95

    I wish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jw2020  [View Original Post]
    I like BB but not all providers will participate. I understand. Some don't actively advertise it.

    Anyone up for a new thread? BBFSCIAATM? Bareback Cum in Ass Ass to Mouth? LOL)).
    Yeah, we all like to BB with our favorite providers, but as you mentioned no one actively advertises it. Or at least the good ones don't anyway. On the flip side most of us mongers are not willing to let the whole world know who we're BB with for safety reasons or we don't want to mess up our special benefits. For me personally I have found providers who BB by accident. From my experience some will BB after seeing you a couple of times and being convinced that you are "clean" as they are now comfortable with you at that point. I have literally had providers give me a flat out firm no when I ask and pull the hat off or just not use one at all later on. The whole process seems to be completely random, but I will say for me personally I only do this with trusted providers that I have seen for a while and that I know are clean or at least have a false sense of security that they are clean. I like your suggestion. One can always dream.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape