Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,331 to 24,345 of 30790
-
10-17-19 23:29 #6460Senior Member

Posts: 282Lucky dog!
You lucky dog! Seems like all the good ones are so hard to get a hold of. I've been texting her almost daily, sometimes 2 times in a day and not a single reply. What time did you text her and how long did she take to reply back?
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 23:16 #6459Senior Member

Posts: 145Victoria. Shout out to Triptogamont
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...9/477494468306
Finally got a hold of Victoria. Agreed to a QV. Communication was on point. Location was meh. We all know. Got the room number. Headed to room, quick LEO check, she allowed me to check the room. No visible signs of demons that's a plus. BBBJ, FIV, K9, MISH, probably could have DATY but not my thing with these ladies taking lord how many d's on a daily basis. She allowed CIM, and took every drop. Mad props to Tripgamont! Your the man dog!
-
10-17-19 22:21 #6458Senior Member

Posts: 193Give up
Same here. Made contact once but was ghosted in motel parking lot.
Originally Posted by MrFrankPicard
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 21:38 #6457Regular Member

Posts: 4Saw her today (2nd time). I haven't tried to push for anything more but its mutual touch FB massage with HE. That description is downplaying her work though. She's also great at conversation. Massage is pretty good but more of a hard rub and sensual touch than a true massage. Today we went a bit over and she didn't rush me out the door and even gave me a 2 fer when I "woke" back up.
Originally Posted by Zoney
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 19:49 #6456Senior Member

Posts: 199Still posting.
Regularly on Twitter. For what it's worth I never got a response as a well reviewed member of anoTER board. She's posted for at least 5 years but has always been a ghost, don't feel bad.
Originally Posted by HomerAnubis
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 18:53 #6455Regular Member

Posts: 2Nami
Has anyone seen her? And what's on the menu?
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/132409
-
10-17-19 18:01 #6454Senior Member

Posts: 358Scarlett
Anything on her, she looks good.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3369076297
-
10-17-19 16:55 #6453Senior Member

Posts: 190That her
Well bummer. I've been intrigued with her but if she's really big. That could pose a problem.
Originally Posted by Gman710
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 16:54 #6452Senior Member

Posts: 176Breanna Breeze
Anyone know if she is still around? I tried contacting her through twitter and no response.
-
10-17-19 16:19 #6451Senior Member

Posts: 199Bks
Can anyone provide a tutorial for BKS. Hopefully I'm not the only one that finds the page confusing! I'm logged in but can't see certain links. Also, am I free to assume if a gal is on the site that she is safe? I see several women touring our area without too much history. Feel free to PM if I'm asking pointed questions.
-
10-17-19 10:33 #6450Senior Member

Posts: 178Lexie
Had a very nice visit with Lexie recently. Very chill and laid back. Would most definitely recommend. Probably one of the nicer ladies I've seen in a great while. Treat her good.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 09:34 #6449Senior Member

Posts: 1710Was a certain time of month when I saw Nadia, so just did a car date BBBJ. Was well above average. She's older than most of the pics make it seem, but that's to be expected. I've only heard good things about her overall if she's your type.
Originally Posted by TWhit99
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 09:09 #6448Regular Member

Posts: 10That her
Yes that her those are old pictures, she is in safe place to visit. But she gained a lot of weigh.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-19 08:45 #6447Senior Member

Posts: 33Fake asain
Decided to pull trigger in another round yesterday early afternoon digits too me to spring hill extended stay on slater new place nice girl was 30 ish small top but nice looked Imo started with knees to back trying to do rub that way very light girl so it was ok to teasing flip CBJ to mish blew in bag she was enthusiastic and seemed open to whatever but this was enough for me hh $. 30 clean and gone happy camper.
-
10-17-19 07:46 #6446Regular Member

Posts: 7Bella review
I have seen her three times. First time she seemed to be medicated which made her laid back and really submissive. She did a LEO check and everything I wanted to do was on the table but anal. Paid for a qv and probably stayed closer to 30 minutes. Second time she seemed to be more irritated and in need of medicine. So she rushed and said every position hurt so we had to finish with BBBJ. Third time was similar to the first and she medicated and loopy again which made her more of a pleaser. Demons are definitely in play and you have to catch her medicated to have any fun in my opinion.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





