Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 24,511 to 24,525 of 30797
-
10-06-19 13:54 #6287Senior Member

Posts: 619Vickie
Fraud alert! On STG deposit required! Same phone number in use across the states with different pics. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/835868227425.
-
10-06-19 13:24 #6286Senior Member

Posts: 358
-
10-06-19 13:20 #6285Senior Member

Posts: 358Lexi
The pictures above are her and does she cater to 25-30 year olds?
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 09:20 #6284Senior Member

Posts: 513Lexi
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
She is good to go. Most pics are not her in ads. These are her albeit 5 years ago. She's still attractive and has that fat little pussy. She's a pleaser and has had massage training. No demons. Not a clock watcher. Low volume. Changes numbers and I lose track of her. Caters to the 40 and up crowd. I recommend and repeat when she resurfaces.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 01:11 #6283Senior Member

Posts: 155Pregnant providers?
Is anyone preggo right now?
Appreciate it, J.
-
10-05-19 22:52 #6282Senior Member

Posts: 619Fake
These adds are for phone sex or shit like that. Giveaways are location listed with a generic name. This one put home. Payment accepted listed only PayPal and Venmo! Offers every service possible! Lot of times odd numbers on body measurements.
Originally Posted by MarkUser
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 22:01 #6281Senior Member

Posts: 546Lexi
That is Lexi. She has been around for a long time. I have not had any experience myself with her. However, Reviews of Lexi from a previous Phone number that I have red shows she is a good provider.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 21:48 #6280Senior Member

Posts: 117Coin
And the Charlotte folks are quoting 350. That's a lot of coin for the ol' in-and-out.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 21:36 #6279Senior Member

Posts: 117One pic, Many questions
Anybody can have one nice pic. I'm wondering 1) what does she look like from the neck up and 2) was this pic taken 50 lbs and 10 years ago and 3) is it even her? I'd want a little more info before taking the plunge.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 20:30 #6278Senior Member

Posts: 358This is Recent Lexi
I met this link.
Originally Posted by DP1234
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9198911973
-
10-05-19 20:01 #6277Senior Member

Posts: 743New UTR
Gentlemen, I have some good news. We have a new UTR in the Raleigh-Durham area. Samara is a special lady. College graduate, very pretty, pleasant personality, and most excellent skills in private. I have met her in person and can vouch for her. Could fit more into the Sugar Baby category than escort with those characteristics, in my opinion, but I am posting about her in both sections of this website. In any event, since she is new to our area she is looking to meet some new friends. She is selective and prefers to meet professional men. Outcall only at this time, but she say she may offer the occasional in-call in the future if there is enough interest in it. Any classy professional men who would like to make her acquaintance can PM me for further details. She has been mentioned previously on the Atlanta and Charlotte boards if anyone wants to look her up there.
-
10-05-19 13:54 #6276Senior Member

Posts: 329Link is at bottom of post.
Originally Posted by MarkUser
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/264745866925
-
10-05-19 13:20 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 447Vouch for whom?
Didn't see any info on the girl herself. Who exactly were you texting with? .
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 13:18 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 329Can anybody vouch?
Text this one today. Got an instant "What city are you in" reply. I text back asking what city was she in and she replies "I don't have time for games". LMAO I smell total BS. Can anyone vouch she is legit? Fell free to PM.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wettest-around/264745866925
-
10-05-19 11:41 #6273Senior Member

Posts: 458Victoria
Seems like she is more of a nihht afternoon girl.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





